Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Typical Negro Names in the U.S.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Location
    Deutſchland
    Gender
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Posts
    1,628
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Typical Negro Names in the U.S.

    Okay, it's indeed masochistic, but the posts in the other thread were deleted, so now again:

    What are "typical Negro names", first names and last names? :giggle

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Gender
    Posts
    2,292
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tryggviulf
    Okay, it's indeed masochistic, but the posts in the other thread were deleted, so now again:

    What are "typical Negro names", first names and last names? :giggle

    Leroy Jones :pimp

  3. #3
    Senior Member Stríbog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Location
    Where Rust Belt meets Farm Belt
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Posts
    2,163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Post

    Last names:
    Jones
    Robinson
    Smith
    Williams
    Jackson
    Johnson
    Brown
    White

    First names: they make so many up it's hard to say, but:
    LeRoy
    Jamal
    various misspellings of Antoine
    Curtis
    various misspellings of Dante
    imaginary names ending in -ious
    names ending in -tel like Dontel, Shontel, Montel

    Female names often involve -eesha/isha e.g. Shonqeesha
    Usually any name combining Sh-, q, and n is an acceptable female name

  4. #4
    THE SEVENTH SON
    OF A SEVENTH SON
    hardcorps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 26th, 2009 @ 11:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Northern
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Location
    Transcending existentialism
    Gender
    Politics
    Preservation
    Posts
    147
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    First names: they make so many up it's hard to say, but:
    LeRoy
    Jamal
    various misspellings of Antoine
    Curtis
    various misspellings of Dante
    imaginary names ending in -ious
    names ending in -tel like Dontel, Shontel, Montel

    Female names often involve -eesha/isha e.g. Shonqeesha
    Usually any name combining Sh-, q, and n is an acceptable female name
    I've wondered if this notable Afro-American preference for French-sounding (though largely contrived) firstnames relates to that whole Cajun/Creole Louisiana thing. The French settlers here perhaps showed a greater acceptance of negros than British/Irish settlers elsewhere in the US? I think intermarriage was more common there than elsewhere
    If I rest, I rust.
    - Martin Luther

  5. #5
    Senior Member Götterschicksal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, September 15th, 2003 @ 06:10 AM
    Location
    Österreich
    Gender
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Europäer
    Posts
    135
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Kobe Rapist

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Location
    Deutſchland
    Gender
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Posts
    1,628
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post

    Perhaps I'm wrong, but is it possible that abnormal many Negroes in the U. S. have the name "Washington"? - as first and as last name. LOL, compare "Nelson" Mandela and "Martin Luther" King. I think in Afrika many Negroes are named "Napoleon", too. And what's with the many Negroes with the name "Cesar" or - "César"! I don't know what's going on in Negro parents in the slums and ghettos when they give their children the names of great white men.

    LOL, I hope they won't "discover" one day Bismarck or the names of Germanic gods.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Stríbog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Location
    Where Rust Belt meets Farm Belt
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Posts
    2,163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tryggviulf
    Perhaps I'm wrong, but is it possible that abnormal many Negroes in the U. S. have the name "Washington"? - as first and as last name. LOL, compare "Nelson" Mandela and "Martin Luther" King. I think in Afrika many Negroes are named "Napoleon", too. And what's with the many Negroes with the name "Cesar" or - "César"! I don't know what's going on in Negro parents in the slums and ghettos when they give their children the names of great white men.

    LOL, I hope they won't "discover" one day Bismarck or the names of Germanic gods.
    Actually a lot of Negroes in the US are named Napoleon. They have an affinity for French or pseudo-French names, as has been mentioned.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Fenris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 5th, 2016 @ 04:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon, Norse-Gael Irish, Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Brunn
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Location
    My super-zeppelin of DOOM
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Occupation
    Sonderkommando-H Reichsführer
    Politics
    Thulean Imperialism
    Religion
    Black Sun/Thulean Odinism
    Posts
    235
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    your guideline for female names is absolutely spot on, anything with a -queesha suffix seems fair game, regardless of whether or not it's a real, extant name.
    A rebirth is coming, the Thulean Phoenix shall arise from the ashes of the Third Reich, empowered and inflamed by the wrongs levied against our people since the fall of German National Socialism. Prepare yourselves, Folk of Thule, our time is nigh.

Similar Threads

  1. What is the Typical Celtic Looks?
    By Wolfishman in forum Europoid
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Tuesday, January 11th, 2005, 05:35 AM
  2. Typical Slavs
    By Evolved in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: Sunday, March 16th, 2003, 09:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •