Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Post Re: Classify These Bollywood Actors/Actresses

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    Some Afghans:

Indid would turn out Nordoid in cases. For example the blue-eyed man with the hat is from SE Afghanistan. The Nordoid in Afghanistan could also be explained by the ("proto-Nordic") Corded Nordic that Coon compared with modern Afghans.
    Great going I was looking all over for these but couldn't find them.

I think you do have a point there. That certain proto-Nordic racial traits such as Corded Nordic can be found in varying degrees in Afghanistan the neighboring regions as awhole though in lesser degrees than Europe.

Race in Eurasia is more of a Spectrum than as clear cut as black and white.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    Great Gareth! You found HIM and his clan! I was writing about this guy on Stirpes:

http://img26.echo.cx/my.php?image=afghansnap654ug.jpg

By the way, I saw a documentation about the Pashtuns in Southern Afghanistan, and I have to say, I was really impressed really impressed.

They visited a village of clan in which most members are still illegally organised and ready to fight if they get a chance.

They had somewhat you would call for Germanics a "Thing", in which all adult males of the clan were present and spoke about politics and the recent events.

They spoke about being a Pashtun, islamic traditions and how they are all blood related. They still support Taliban groups, because Islam is a Pashtun tradition and many of the warriors in the hills are of the same blood.

Then they had a traditional dance and celebrated the convention.

They had an interesting average type, all were very progressive, leptomorphic and rather leptosomic, most were rather robust Nordindids, many with Nordid admixture.
    One of their leaders had reddish skin color, blue eyes and dark blond hairs. He was a war hero.

They were very proud to be "Aryans" and to have long traditions. How they moved, the gestures, the general habit, everything was rather impressive and looked really different from many Afghans I saw, even some other Pashtun groups looked different.
    But this group, this clan was really impressive.

I thought about how they would live and think if they were not islamised. Mainly they wouldnt cite the Coran, they probably wouldnt have the same moral about certain things and women wouldnt wear the Burka, but most customs and the general behaviour would be the same.

Though they are no European and cannot be one, they are for sure Aryan, even in the narrowest sense of the word.

Well, just saw the documentation, and because this thread is about Aryans...

They were presented with rather negative comments by the commentator, but my impression was of course different, though I'm always sorry that they adopted Islam and now defend extreme Islam as a part of their Pashtun identity, though I have to admit that in the situation of modern Western cultural influence, that decision might prevent them from being destroyed on the long run, which isnt sure for many Europeans...

In his case definitely. To me he is a prototypical Aryan, hyperprogressive and with only a minor Iranid influence. Of course not even his clan has this Niveau in all his members (though its a very progressive, Europid clan), but he is was the peak in the docu.
    It's not suprising some middle easterns and central asians have progressive traits. After all they're anscetors were a key component in the european soup.

What is proto-Nordic? Is it simply one component that has contributed to the Nordic race? I say one component because the Nordic race appears to have many influences.

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin

What is proto-Nordic? Is it simply one component that has contributed to the Nordic race? I say one component because the Nordic race appears to have many influences.
    From my point of view basically yes, you are absolutely right. But I would also add, that some of them are just bones, so you dont know for sure how they were pigmented etc. Some skeletons could be tall-robust Mediterranoids too, we dont know for sure if we dont analyse the genes or have a historic record about their pigmentation, since progressive, tall-robust Mediterranoids are obviously sometimes hard to distinguish from Nordoids.
    It does also mean that this early form of a Nordid type must not have all features modern Nordids have, but just going in the same direction and share many.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 13th, 2010 @ 11:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Occupation
    Webmaster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I am willing to bet that the woman to the left, and the woman to the right are not Afghans. They are merely Westerners who have posed for a photo.
    Well, maybe though the caption of the campaign is "sisters":
    http://pt.radicaldesigns.org/article.php?id=351

They also have these kind of eyebrows that are shaped differently on each side, frequent among Iranids (but not only).

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    Well, maybe though the caption of the campaign is "sisters":
    http://pt.radicaldesigns.org/article.php?id=351

They also have these kind of eyebrows that are shaped differently on each side, frequent among Iranids (but not only).
    The lady on the right clearly appears to be an albino. The one that has no veil could be European. The one without the veil looks like this man.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

The veiled women look northern European. I do not think they are Afghans. There are people like them in Turkey and northern Iran, but they are always of foreign descent.

Afghanistan had no known immigration from northern Caucasus, Russia or Germany. I think the woman on left look as if she is from the Netherlands or England.

I read about proto-Nordids among Afghans and Kurds. They are Corded-like. The features are much sharper, Northwestern European Nordids have softer (except Keltic Nordic, which is also somewhat Dinaroid) features and are more Cro-Magnoid and Atlantid-derived.

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 13th, 2007 @ 05:06 AM
    Doesnt matter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In the original post, the 4th girl Lisa Ray is half polish-half bengali.

The last girl, Katrina Kaif is half british half kashmiri and looks predominantly kashmiri with her irano afghan features. Her sister shares the same features except with lighter pigmentation.

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 13th, 2007 @ 05:06 AM
    Doesnt matter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    The lady on the right clearly appears to be an albino. The one that has no veil could be European. The one without the veil looks like this man.
    The two women dont look like albinos however the way they are sitting especially the shorter haired one on the left indicates that she is not of local afghan descent.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, January 24th, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Spenglarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The taller woman is Katarina Kaif, who has a Kashmiri father and an English mother.

The other woman with green eyes is a Czech girl.

One of the male actors posted there are mostly half pakhtoon and half bengali.

One who seeks to look European is graded as 'Aryan', I find it weird. And in truth it is nothing but the great influence of Euro-American Pop Culture transpiring in an Asian country and its middle class losing it.

Eastern Afghans, including the Pakhtoons and Tajaks are different from the Western Iranic Afghans, though culturally pretty much similar. The race is mostly white hun and scythian.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast