Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Is an Italian-Pakistani Europid or not?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    Oh, come on- he's no Paki.
    Pakis, like Iranians, come in different flavors. Not all Pakis look like dark Indians. We have no idea what she looks like so we can't really judge.

Having considered the description of the brown brother (no pun intended there, lol) if I were the pan-caucasoid matchmaker here I'd say this is not the best of things. Iranians and Italians are racially interchangeable, IMO. But Paki ancestry goes a little too far east for him, I think.
    I considered that his question of her was implying that he would possibly consider her as compatible with him, else why ask? He did say that she could be Southern Italian, and you just stated you think Iranians and Italians are interchangeable. So you must agree then.

I don't think they are interchangeable with the majority of Italians, especially Northern Italians.

You don't want me taking your advice and running off with a Kazakh boy...
    Wouldn't surprise me. If you were half Kazakh then I would say the same thing.
    Last edited by Nordhammer; Sunday, August 3rd, 2003 at 10:54 AM.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

picking out women for volksdeutsche

Having not seen the girl I can only go by descriptions of the phenotype, and then what is known about the genotype of Pakistanis and the description of her brother, too. You can *usually* tell a Paki from an Iranian. Pakis look like gypsies and Iranians look like Italians. I think that is a big difference on the Mediterranean spectrum! We have a lot of both Pakis and Iranians around here, so my eyes and ears are getting more and more keen. Pakis smell like curry and Iranians smell like... pistachios? :grin

But if I understand his ancestry, he's Northern Iranian by way of Caucasian peoples. You don't consider people from the Caucasus mountains to be "white?" (they were considered the pinnacle of beauty and all that is distinctly caucasoid).

Most Italians are Meds & Alpines, Iran has the same types as Southern Europe, only in different frequencies and local variations ("Asiatic Alpines", etc). Even the Huns spread a bit of their seed in Persia.

Don't you think a Nordish Iranian is a better match for him, someone similar to her?:

You would not be surprised if I went with a Kazakh guy?! :O Should I consider Turanids outside of my breeding pool?

Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Having not seen the girl I can only go by descriptions of the phenotype, and then what is known about the genotype of Pakistanis and the description of her brother, too. You can *usually* tell a Paki from an Iranian. Pakis look like gypsies and Iranians look like Italians. I think that is a big difference on the Mediterranean spectrum! We have a lot of both Pakis and Iranians around here, so my eyes and ears are getting more and more keen. Pakis smell like curry and Iranians smell like... pistachios? :grin

But if I understand his ancestry, he's Northern Iranian by way of Caucasian peoples. You don't consider people from the Caucasus mountains to be "white?" (they were considered the pinnacle of beauty and all that is distinctly caucasoid).

Most Italians are Meds & Alpines, Iran has the same types as Southern Europe, only in different frequencies and local variations ("Asiatic Alpines", etc). Even the Huns spread a bit of their seed in Persia.

Don't you think a Nordish Iranian is a better match for him, someone similar to her?:

You would not be surprised if I went with a Kazakh guy?! :O Should I consider Turanids outside of my breeding pool?
    maybe the med was the same in the med region... however meds in Europe have interacted with other white subraces for 3 millenia while in the middle east they interacted with semites and asiatics, therefor to compare any Southern European with Middle easterners is not relevant.. is this so difficult??? a couple of examples, italian peacekeepers in Afganistan and a middle eastern crowd.. ps the Iranian woman is perfect example of remaining aryan persians, the guy looks like a mongol, u know those bastards that tainted Hungary... hes not the same race although both are Iranians...
    Last edited by goidelicwarrior; Monday, August 4th, 2003 at 02:36 PM.

Purifier
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    I remember reading that not only were the Irish looked down upon, but Scandinavians were too. It was the Anglo-Saxons and Germans that held this view.
    I think that both Germans and Irish were looked down upon by the 'English-Americans'. The Irish were compared to negroes and sometimes refered to as "White *******". The Germans were sometimes called "Block heads" (probably in reference to the Falish head shape), and both racially and culturally were likened to Huns.
    I have never heard of Scandinavians being discriminated against.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azdaja
    I think that both Germans and Irish were looked down upon by the 'English-Americans'. The Irish were compared to negroes and sometimes refered to as "White *******". The Germans were sometimes called "Block heads" (probably in reference to the Falish head shape), and both racially and culturally were likened to Huns.
    I have never heard of Scandinavians being discriminated against.
    I heard that it was Squarehead rather than Blockhead, and that it was applied to Germans and Scandinavians both, by the 'superior' Anglo-Saxons of course. I have variously heard that it referred to Falids, Baltids, or both.

Purifier
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    I heard that it was Squarehead rather than Blockhead, and that it was applied to Germans and Scandinavians both, by the 'superior' Anglo-Saxons of course. I have variously heard that it referred to Falids, Baltids, or both.
    You might be right about it being "squarehead". That seems kind of familiar. I'm thinking I might have gotten "blockhead" from that show "Gumby" that used to be on when we were kids. I think the villians were called "blockheads". lol
    I still never heard of the Scandinavians suffering at the hands of the 'mighty saxons' like the rest of us seem to have, lol. But who knows.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345