Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is an Italian-Pakistani Europid or not?

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Is an Italian-Pakistani Europid or not?

Do you think (or what do you think of them as, regardless of the realities of schemes based on physical anthropology) that an Italian-Pakistani person is Europid or not? It is a bit hard to say though, as it is only by ethnicity (or even just nationality, as regional and individual differences are rather big in both countries), and without having seen the person.
    Last edited by Glenlivet; Tuesday, July 22nd, 2003 at 10:00 AM.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is she good looking?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Well, ethnic Italians are Europids and Pakistanis are Europids, too, though there is perhaps Mongolid influence in some regions.

Europid: yes - but I don't think I would regard such a person as "white".

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

She is cute.

Quote Originally Posted by providenje
    Is she good looking?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

:arab
    I would estimate the great majority, 98-99%, of Middle Easterners are not compatible with Northern Europeans even if they are purely Caucasoid. There is more overlap with Southern Europeans, probably around 70% with them. There may be some "goodlooking" Middle Easterners, and many Northern European men and women may have find them attractive and have sex with them or marry them for whatever reason, but this would not be on racial grounds.

If the person is Italian-Pakistani, then chances are the person will look more Pakistani(unless the Pakistani parent was exceptional). But there is a good chance that person will blend in as Italian with no problem(just look at Jason Biggs).

For instance, if I go to www.iranianpersonals.com, I don't even seen one person who is very similar to a Northern European. Could they pass as Italian? Maybe some of them.

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well, Italians are not "Northern Europeans", although the very north of the country got autonomous regions which are closer (linguistically and culturally, and perhaps also racially) to France, Austria and Germany.

Maybe your estimation is correct if you talk about blondism and if we take into consideration what could be called Nordid characteristics. Turkey should have more than 1-2 %.

Pakistanis are South Asians, not Middle Easternerns. The girl that I am talking about could blend in Calabria and Sicily. Her brother is darker and would not be mistaken for being from any European or Middle Eastern country. Their mother is a partially blond Italian with fair skin and dark blue eyes. The father is a very dark Pakistani who got fine features like Vijay Singh, the Fijian (born to Indian parents) golf player.

Why should they even be compared to "Northern Europeans"? Is it because you think that Nordid is the ultimate caricature of what is Europid? Italian and Pakistani personals are more relevant for a comparison.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    :arab
    I would estimate the great majority, 98-99%, of Middle Easterners are not compatible with Northern Europeans even if they are purely Caucasoid. There is more overlap with Southern Europeans, probably around 70% with them. There may be some "goodlooking" Middle Easterners, and many Northern European men and women may have find them attractive and have sex with them or marry them for whatever reason, but this would not be on racial grounds.

If the person is Italian-Pakistani, then chances are the person will look more Pakistani(unless the Pakistani parent was exceptional). But there is a good chance that person will blend in as Italian with no problem(just look at Jason Biggs).

For instance, if I go to www.iranianpersonals.com, I don't even seen one person who is very similar to a Northern European. Could they pass as Italian? Maybe some of them.
    Last edited by Glenlivet; Sunday, July 27th, 2003 at 03:19 PM.

Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by volksdeutsche
    Do you think (or what do you think of them as, regardless of the realities of schemes based on physical anthropology) that an Italian-Pakistani person is Europid or not? It is a bit hard to say though, as it is only by ethnicity (or even just nationality, as regional and individual differences are rather big in both countries), and without having seen the person.
    may i ask why whats the purpose with this comparison????

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Wink Europid or not?

Well, Italians are not "Northern Europeans", although the very north of the country got autonomous regions which are closer (linguistically and culturally, and perhaps also racially) to France, Austria and Germany.
    You asked if she would be considered Europid, but as we all know there is a lot of range in "Europid", especially depending upon if we're calling Middle Easterners or "Asians" Europids, which is a stretch of the word. So I propose that regarding Northern Europeans, she would unlikely fit, but in Southern Europe she may pass without a problem.

Maybe your estimation is correct if you talk about blondism and if we take into consideration what could be called Nordid characteristics. Turkey should have more than 1-2 %.
    No, I'm not merely talking about blondism or having blond hair. We all know it's more than that - the phenotype overall.

Pakistanis are South Asians, not Middle Easternerns. The girl that I am talking about could blend in Calabria and Sicily. Her brother is darker and would not be mistaken for being from any European or Middle Eastern country. Their mother is a partially blond Italian with fair skin and dark blue eyes. The father is a very dark Pakistani who got fine features like Vijay Singh, the Fijian (born to Indian parents) golf player.

Why should they even be compared to "Northern Europeans"? Is it because you think that Nordid is the ultimate caricature of what is Europid? Italian and Pakistani personals are more relevant for a comparison.
    "Asians" is very broad as well, combining Eastern Caucasian types with Mongoloids... so I use the term Middle Easterner often to represent these Eastern Caucasian types who happen to originate in North Africa and Western Asia. The term Middle East encompasses parts of North Africa and Western Asia. Pakistan may not part of the Middle East but I think they are racially similar.

http://www.pakistanicelebrities.com/gallery/

Her brother is "darker" and would not be mistaken for a Europid? What then, an Indian? Would he look more like Vijay? Vijay is incredibly dark, as dark as or darker than most Negroids here actually.

He's the one who made the "sexist" statement about Annika Sorenstam of Stockholm, Sweden, who is the top player on the LPGA and is the first woman since 1945 to compete on the PGA tour.

He said he wouldn't play if paired with her, and she had no business playing in a man's league. Of course, his "minority" status gives him political privileges a white/Europid guy doesn't have -- in his own country at that! lol

If your real question is, "would she make a good mate for me, racially?", then I would say yes - since you both have "Asian" and "Europid" ancestry.
    Last edited by Loki; Wednesday, July 30th, 2003 at 12:29 PM.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Your post is now back, Nordhammer. Sorry for my blunder

:crucified

Now, what I wanted to say was this:

Vijay Singh is a fool - he seems either afraid or intimidated to play competitive golf against a white female. Maybe it is a cultural thing... in most non-white cultures, women are seen and not heard. Non-whites generally can't stand it when Scandinavian females are ambitious or progressive in life...
    Last edited by Loki; Wednesday, July 30th, 2003 at 12:33 PM.

Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    You asked if she would be considered Europid, but as we all know there is a lot of range in "Europid", especially depending upon if we're calling Middle Easterners or "Asians" Europids, which is a stretch of the word. So I propose that regarding Northern Europeans, she would unlikely fit, but in Southern Europe she may pass without a problem.
    it is notable that you dident travel in Europe, neither north or south.. why do you insist on making connections betwen Italians and Black Pakis ??? it makes no sense and if that mongrel would fit in anywhere it would be in the multiracial mess of uSA..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast