Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fag Face: Is There A Physical Basis For Identifying Male Homosexuality?

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Question Fag Face: Is There A Physical Basis For Identifying Male Homosexuality?

Fag Face: Is there a physical basis for identifying male homosexuality?

Features I identified when examining the phenomenon of "fag faced" men:

Very close set eyes, occassionally crosseyed or cockeyed.

Wide mouth, the width of the mouth extends beyond the width of the lips.

Here is an extreme case of fag face:

Has anyone else noticed this?

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yup, I have. It's part of the old "Gaydar" that anyone who isn't afflicted by a liberal mindset can use to recognise such deviants.

In saying that, not all gay men have that look, but those who do are usually always homosexuals.

I wonder what it is.
    There are some conditions which affect people's appearance.
    I'm thinking primarily of Down's Syndrome (as an extreme example) where sufferer's share a trait of looking Mongoloid and all look very similar.
    I think perhaps the same could be said of gay men.
    MAny of them do seem to have that "look" about them which marks them out.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Re: Fag Face?

Originally posted by ladygoeth33

Here is an extreme case of fag face:

Has anyone else noticed this?
    Hmmm... interesting. It would be hard to prove this conclusively, though. I have seen all different kinds of homosexual men (not that I hang around with them ).

Anyone has some additional thoughts? This could be interesting.

THE SEVENTH SON
    OF A SEVENTH SON
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 26th, 2009 @ 11:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Northern
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Preservation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Re: Fag Face?

Originally posted by Loki
    Anyone has some additional thoughts?
    My 'gaydar' is notoriously bad! Whenever I see an obviously white man, I like to think of him as a potential WN comrade. I'm loath to think ill of white people. This probably retards my gay radar a little!

One thing I've noticed re gay men's appearance is that they often try especially hard to make themselves look good - compared to normal men. Which probably doesn't speak well of us 'normal' men!

Obviously I don't spend a great deal of time studying them in their habitat LOL, but I have seen this: a high proportion of deep, brown eyes (NO PUN INTENDED!) in subraces where a lighter colour is generally more common. Really though, this may be nothing. If a barrage of posters repeated the same observation, that WOULD be interesting.

Honestly, the only way I can usually tell a gay is from their 'fem' behaviour and speaking style, which often go along with strong fashion sensibilities and a notable tendency to try to 'keep trim' or go to the gym.

Possibly there's also a certain 'facial expression' that leaves an imprint on a gay's face - this might account for some of the characteristics (affectations?) LG noted:

The phenomenon of culturally-derived facial expressions is known to interfere with racial classification. (It can be a lot harder to tell a Jew if they do not have that characteristically pathetic-cunning look from growing up 'True-Jew,' and instead hold their jaws firm and gaze direct.)

Being 'cock-eyed' and 'wide-mouthed,' for example, might be seen as signs of sexual provocation and readiness (respectively!) in the gays' deviant subculture. Thus, they are deliberately exaggerated and eventually attain fixity in the features.

If fag-face is anything, I think it's an acquired facial expression/imprint.

In general usage, though, fag-face is when a guy is staring at you (if you're a man) in smiling fashion and it's 'creeping you the hell out'

Remember, too, the only way to correctly measure these things is by observing a random spread of gays. A gay website is probably going to show the male ideal(s) for gay men - not average, representative examples.
    If I rest, I rust.
    - Martin Luther

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Interesting hardcorps, I hadn't thought about it as being deliberate expressions. I think there probably are certain facial expressions peculiar to their own sub-culture (SUB emphasised).
    I mean that guy looks as if he's holding his cheeks in (facial cheeks that is ani ) perhaps to emphasis his cheek bones (I'm about to give up here)
    But I do think there is more to it than that. There does seem to be a look which is hardwired into the faces of many gay men.

Of course there are other attributes as well.
    Such as the characteristic (and overly-exaggerated) feminine walk and the weak ligaments and muscles around the wrist which cause it to assume the limp position.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Originally posted by Milesian

Of course there are other attributes as well.
    Such as the characteristic (and overly-exaggerated) feminine walk and the weak ligaments and muscles around the wrist which cause it to assume the limp position.
    I don't know if it's the same in other countries, but in Germany the Fags have a special way to talk. This way to talk is often imitated in television, cabaret jokes, movies etc.

Not all fags do talk so and it maybe is exaggerated when imitated but this fag talking really exists. It's not a homophob phantom. One often can hear it when one hears prominent fags in TV talking. It's a bit like an own "accent" of their sub-culture. But a good question is what really is the reason for fag talking, because even fags who don't hang around in that subculture and who try to behave despite of their fagness normal, often have it, or at least slightly. Even if the fags perhaps in their sub culture cultivate this way of talking, it isn't just a sub culture "slang" that they give one to another. This "feminine" fag talking is perhaps just somehow like "feminine" fag walking a result of the developed inner life of the average fag, of fag's feeling and behaviour and so an expression of fag's nature itself.
    Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

SPENGLER

Senior Member Ominous Lord Spoonblade's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

yeah the fags here in Canada have their own way of talking as well. I believe it is a world-wide phenomenon! LOL

"oh I just love you in thothe sthoes!" Somehow when men are gay and feminine, they develop a lisp! As well as limp wrists!

"Sthuper! thank you for asthking!"
    I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

That's a good point. I notice in English speaking countries (well, UK and US at least) fags tend to talk with a lisp as well.
    Again not all but it's present in a lot.

There really does seem to be certain distinctions which they share. I wonder if there is anything in some countries which marks them out, which perhaps isn't present in other countries. Also those which seem common and transcend national and cultural borders.

As for the "fag talking" you describe, I think it is present here to a certain extent as well.
    I assume that has a lot to do with them being show-offs, extroverts, flamboyant and having a love of theatre, drama and constant attention seeking, which is why so many are actors or involved in showbiz.
    I think perhaps they admire and seek to emulate the camp mannerisms of other gays on television.
    Again, I think much of it is due to them seeking to appear feminine (but end up grossly over-emphasising it to the point it becomes a parody of feminine behaviour which I believe is often the origin of camp behaviour)

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm not so sure in this moment if the German fags lisp. I think those who talk really extreme and fully "fag", indeed do. Very characteristically for German fag talking is to speak and emphasize vocals and words in a very "broad" way and all in all to speak very "softly".

Last Online
    Monday, June 27th, 2005 @ 01:11 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Fag Face?

Originally posted by ladygoeth33

OMG what a funny subject, but everything you've said is so true. The one trait I seem to notice a lot on gays (besides the lisp and effeminate mannerisms) is the mouth - there is something about it that makes me sick and the way they talk, a lot of them move their lips in a funny way. It just makes me want to . Case in point, has anyone ever seen that ultra fag senator Barney Frank? I just want to toss my cookies whenever I see him talking because I picture where his mouth has been. He literally turns my stomach.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast