Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'm numero uno on your list huh? Well at least I'm number one with you on something.

I have no idea what you're talking about with me "spreading tons of gossip" about people. Where have I spread this horrible gossip? Surely not in this forum. I'd like to have some evidence of this. Again, you're making a huge claim, just like you are against Hal, with absolutely no proof.

I'm not criticizing your choice of not liking me, Hal, or whoever else... the criticism is you defaming his character and saying he's scamming everyone and faking his illnesses - again, with no proof. I thought you were someone who enjoyed the truth and evidence, without being prejudiced. Sure you can have suspicions, and not like someone for whatever silly reason, but the aforementioned is really in poor taste I think, especially considering he is on our side.

I won't reiterate one instance of what you told me about Von Braun, but okay, maybe you weren't going along with the whole thing. Still, it is directed at others, I think it's a shame people can be so mean. He is a human being afterall.

As far as what I say to people on here, including you, it's merely in retaliation for what I must endure from them. I'm not the one who initiates it.

Come on Siggy, let's get the mirror out shall we... I'm not the big bad Queen Moderator, you are... I'm not the one who gets to grandstand and end threads and tell people "bans are coming if they don't straighten up." lol

Just like in this thread, I didn't even mention you, yet you begin to personally attack me. You're fooling yourself, not me. There are lots of people who like to gossip about Hal, why do you think I was talking about you? Everything isn't about you, you know.

I don't know what you'd have to be vengeful about with me anyway, if anything, it is I who has something to be vengeful about.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 10:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Number one with me on something?? I knew that that's what this is all about. You never change.

My opinion of Hal is just that, an opinion. It's no different than if I express an opinion about how sleazy I think Morris Dees is. It's an opinion based on my admittedly limited knowledge of the person and my experiences and perceptions with people exhibiting similar behavior. I also clearly stated my reasons for distrusting him. I never claimed to have any proof of anything; I simply expressed my opinion and how I formed that opinion.

And please, I don't go around threatening anyone with bans unless it is absolutely necessary so don’t try to make it sound like I do. People can duke it out and argue all they want as long as it remains within the guidelines. I don't Lord anything over anyone - no one gets a ban simply because I don't like them. If that were the case, you'd have been banned a long time ago. Anyone is free to post as they wish within the guidelines. Our guidelines (Yes, OURS, not YOURS) are pretty damn easy to follow.

I know you wanted to be made a Moderator and I'm sorry you weren’t and that you feel left out, but don't take it out on me - it's not my decision. I'm practically just a member and I possess little more power than you or any other member.

Your sympathy for Von Braun is ultra transparent. You only feign to sympathize because you have axes to grind with others about how you badly you think you've been treated. And, interestingly enough, you're still hung up on things that happened years ago... perceived slights & authentic insecurities, just like Von Braun. I'd really rather just let all of this silliness go and not have to look at it anymore, but you don't want to let go. I really wish you would move on, Markie.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The numero uno thing was a joke. I'm over my past infatuation, and I see what a mistake it was. Live and learn.

Apples and oranges though... Turner is not an anti-racist sleazeball who sues prowhite people and organizatons for a living. I don't like some things about Hal, but they're minor. Whatever quirks he may have, are they really that different from the average white person?

I didn't want to be a moderator, you misunderstood that conversation. It was only a matter of why certain people are moderators over others. Actually I don't think I would want to be even if it was offered to me then, or if it is now.

You're assuming again, I thought you took a big issue with anyone assuming anything? My defenses for VB are not superficial. We don't communicate anymore so you can't know my real reasons for it, and no they aren't because I just want to get back at you or others on here. I generally feel sympathy for someone who is cruelly attacked by the pack.

What am I hung up on that happened years ago? I can't think of anything. Sounds like more petty defamation to me.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 10:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'm not going to argue with you anymore. I made myself crystal clear.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

There's nothing to argue about since we know you're always right.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Originally posted by Nordhammer
    I generally feel sympathy for someone who is cruelly attacked by the pack.
    I agree. I find Von Braun to be a nice guy with problems, he really didn't do anything to deserve all the cruel jokes and poems about him being psychotic and suicidal. That was in really poor taste.

If you were ever made fun of in school by groups of kids you would understand how it makes you feel. You start to feel like shit about yourself, and there's nothing you can do to make them stop. That doesn't change just because you're older and supposedly more mature. People still want to be accepted and treated decently.

Anti-racist people who come here just get banned without much comment. It's a little sad that they are afforded more dignity than Von Braun. I'm not saying he should not have been banned, if he's talking seriously about sexual assault I can understand banning him! I'm just saying people making a joke out of his very serious personal problems is not appropriate either.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123