View Poll Results: Do I deserve to have white female mate more or less than nonwhite men deserve this?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • More

12 70.59%
  • Less

5 29.41%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Addressing Stribog's implication

Idealist
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 21st, 2006 @ 12:44 AM
    Student.
    Politics
    Anarchist!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs Up Alright, look.

Good day/night, where ever you all are. this is my first post and hopefully I can make it count.

Von Braun, I don't want to be rude or cruel or insensitive, but I am so that's how it's going to come across. I think that you're a very depressed individual for whatever reasons, which we all don't need to know. My advice to you would be is to either try to get a grip on your life yourself. Meaning, look long and hard at your life, what you've done and what you didn't do and try to see what went wrong or what still is going wrong in your life, and most importantly why it is going wrong. Alot of individuals are entranced in their daily routines that, even though they're not good for them, people can hardly let go. This is also the case with psychological issues that might not be obvious at first glance.

Ok I hope you're still following me. Either this, or try to visit a psychiatrist/psychologist. To answer your question in the poll, I voted yes. Every white man deserves a woman of his own kind before some other racial type does in my opinion.

Also, to make a poll about this kind of issue on a website seems a little berzerk to me. What does it matter what we all think, or if we think you don't deserve a white woman. You shouldn't care, it's the internet, no one cares! It is hard for me to grasp this kind of thing, but that is probably because I have never experienced such issues myself. Also realise that I am not bashing you, but trying to post some constructive criticism.

Greetings, Felix.

PS: You talk about a strong, white, homeland. I suggest you start being a strong white individual else your place in that land would be undeserved! And look out with whom you deal, woman or man.

Idealist
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 21st, 2006 @ 12:44 AM
    Student.
    Politics
    Anarchist!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post on another note

Do you hold it against me that my parents gave me far too little attention, had little that I could relate to, annoyed me/made me suffer with protestant nonsense, etc.? My childhood was hell. From a genetic standpoint, there is nothing wrong with me. The "cure" for me is being around good male friends (like mav0ric) and finding the right woman for me, as well as time healing the wounds that have been inflicted on me.

Why do you find so much pleasure in my unhappy childhood?
    This is what I, personally, find ridiculous, non intelligent and weak. not something I would expect from an intelligent white man!

Get a hold of yourself dude!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234