Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ku Klux Klan: Scottish Pagan Roots?

Last Online
    Monday, May 1st, 2006 @ 10:26 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post Re: Ku Klux Klan: Scottish Pagan Roots?

Quote Originally Posted by alphaknave
    It was Appalachian's attempt at angering me because he found my post offensive to what he believes in, which was not its purpose.
    I wasn't attempting to anger you; I was just attempting to show that it's kind of silly to refer to the Klan as "childish, pitiful, and pointless" all while holding Kristian (aka. Varg) Vikernes up as a hero.

Appalachian, as I will educate myself about the Klan, please do the same with Varg. Don't take a close-minded stance based news reports about him. If possible, take time to read Vargsmel, as I have.
    I've read Vargsmål. I've read Moynihan's book, too. Who knows? Perhaps Vikernes could have been something great if he didn't continually act in such a "childish, pitiful, and pointless" manner.

Unless this is included in this video you speak of, could you name one or two successful attempts that the KKK has done to make US white again?
    Perhaps someone who is personally involved in the Klan can speak in regards to their recent efforts. Historically, I believe their most important function has been to serve as a posse comitatus exacting justice and defending the populace in the face of government's inactivity or downright oppression. They have served to obtain justice for the common man and defend the honor of our women. Of course, it is for this very reason that they are slandered.

BTW, I am not too happy that the user comment on the site that is displayed is against "Confederate-sympathizers who defend this tripe". Sounds like they are trying to down-play it. Well that is to be expected...
    IMDB is full of the politically correct, and their moderators make sure to toe the party line.
    Last edited by Appalachian; Wednesday, March 30th, 2005 at 01:59 PM.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by green nationalist
    The Knights party claim to be the tru Klan
    From where I sit, it looks like just about every splinter faction claims to be the true Klan.

Is the Klan not counterproductive in its efforts oweing to its bad image of lynchings and cross burnings?
    Unfortunately, perhaps this is true, but if it is, it is only due to the fact that our people have been so weakened and become so dependent on suckling at the teats of government that they have forgotten that we have always had to make our own justice (commonly called lynchings -- and while they are propagandized as being pointless acts of violence, in reality they have usually been well-reasoned exactions of justice for rape, murder, robbery, etc. and the only thing certain population groups seem to understand [after all, it is clear that the current slap-on-the-wrist system isn't doing anything to deter Black-on-White crime]).

As for the lighting of the cross, how sad that we are no longer 'allowed' to display symbols of our communal unity in the face of invasion, and even those who should understand this criticize it.

I guess the question to ask now is this: In the context of the American heartland, is the Klan any more counterproductive than people who dress up in viking costumes and corpsepaint, prattle on about paganism, and talk openly about purging Christianity from our lands? I daresay not. The Klan, after all, has deep historical roots in this country and represents a unique expression of our national character. After all, there is nothing our current overlords fear more than an awakened, 'semitically-aware' Christianity which preaches the doctrine of Christ the Tiger, which is precisely what the Klan represents.
    Last edited by Appalachian; Wednesday, March 30th, 2005 at 03:29 PM.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 16th, 2010 @ 04:54 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Computer Engineer
    Religion
    Philosophical Paganism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Appalachian
    I guess the question to ask now is this: In the context of the American heartland, is the Klan any more counterproductive than people who dress up in viking costumes and corpsepaint, prattle on about paganism, and talk openly about purging Christianity from our lands? I daresay not. The Klan, after all, has deep historical roots in this country and represents a unique expression of our national character. After all, there is nothing our current overlords fear more than an awakened, 'semitically-aware' Christianity which preaches the doctrine of Christ the Tiger, which is precisely what the Klan represents.
    I think we need to act like normal people, or at least dress like normal people, for the time being. Skinheads, grow your hair. KKK, no more white hoods. NSBM members, no more corpse paint, Viking costumes, ect. People automatically identify these things with something they should oppose because the government and news tells them so. We should form more organizations like Skadi, which have no affiliation (that I know of) with any of the opposed White Pride groups and people can feel more comfortable to join and educate themselves.

After all, there is nothing our current overlords fear more than an awakened, 'semitically-aware' Christianity which preaches the doctrine of Christ the Tiger, which is precisely what the Klan represents.
    This is a reason in which I don't like the KKK. I know there are a lot Christians on this forum, but I despise Christianity. I formed this opinion based on personal experience and discovery, not because Varg told me so, so please don't throw that at me. I just don't understand how a White power group can believe fully in Christianity. Do they not teach everyone is equal and that we are all made in "God's" image? Of course they do, I would know since I spend and hour and a half every day learning about the religion I hate at my Catholic school...
    Last edited by alphaknave; Wednesday, March 30th, 2005 at 05:27 PM.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This is a reason in which I don't like the KKK. I know there are a lot Christians on this forum, but I despise Christianity. I formed this opinion based on personal experience and discovery, not because Varg told me so, so please don't throw that at me. I just don't understand how a White power group can believe fully in Christianity. Do they not teach everyone is equal and that we are all made in "God's" image? Of course they do, I would know since I spend and hour and a half every day learning about the religion I hate at my Catholic school...
    Did you even bother to read Christ the Tiger? If not, I suggest you do so, as it specifically addresses the concerns you just raised.

Perhaps you can ask about Matthew 23 and John 8:31-59 in your theology class.

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Computer Engineer
    Religion
    Philosophical Paganism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Did you even bother to read Christ the Tiger? If not, I suggest you do so, as it specifically addresses the concerns you just raised.

Perhaps you can ask about Matthew 23 and John 8:31-59 in your theology class.
    "Christ the Tiger" shows nothing else than Christ's repetitive rants against the Pharisees of his time. He tells us to reject these hypocrites and to not follow their action.

It does not address the matter of how Christians preach everyone is equal (White vs. Black) and we should have equal respect for others. This is only one example out of thousands. Give me sufficient time and I will create a list of illogical Catholic teachings.

If I were to bring up the subject of Matthew 23 and John 8:31-59, I would get an explanation close to saying that in Jesus' time he did not agree with what the Pharisees were doing, and said so in his speeches. If I am missing something deep and complicated, please tell me so.
    Last edited by alphaknave; Thursday, March 31st, 2005 at 05:37 AM.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, December 21st, 2020 @ 08:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    irish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Family
    quagmire
    Politics
    left, libertarian, social justic
    Religion
    nihilistic satanism, gaia, ecolo
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

From where I sit, it looks like just about every splinter faction claims to be the true Klan.
    So who is the true Klan? Is there such a group? Can anyone form a Klan, hold a cross burning ceremony and declare themselves the KKK?

What attributes must a group have to declare themselves the KKK?

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

If I were to bring up the subject of Matthew 23 and John 8:31-59, I would get an explanation close to saying that in Jesus' time he did not agree with what the Pharisees were doing, and said so in his speeches. If I am missing something deep and complicated, please tell me so.
    You seem to be missing something very deep here. Firstly, as Yggdrasil points out in Christ the Tiger, all modern Jews are essentially Pharisees, in that their highest obedience is to the law of the Talmud (for that matter, so are their lackies, such as the neocons). Thus, the same criticisms that Christ made of the Pharisees apply to modern Jewry, and indeed if Christ were here today he would no doubt say the same thing.

Secondly, perhaps you overlooked the fact that in John 8:31-59 Jesus tells "the Jews" that they are "not of God," that they are the sons of the devil, that they do the work of their father the devil, and that they are liars, murderers, and thieves. This is a damning indictment, and it's fun to watch judeophile preachers squirm and vacillate when you call them on it.

Look, don't get me wrong. I'm hardly a Christian myself (more like a Deist with Anthroposophical leanings), but I understand a few things about Christianity and its place in our nation:

Firstly, there is nothing that Jews hate and fear more than the thought of 'semitically-aware' Christians.

Secondly, the only thing Jews hate almost as much as a 'semitically-aware' Christian is any other variety of Christian.

Thirdly, outside of America's grossly multicultural urban centers, the heartland is overwhelmingly Christian. What good will it do to attack these people and their religion? It will only serve to drive them into the waiting arms of those who would perpetuate the lie that this country has a "Judeo-Christian" background (or that "Judeo-Christianity" is even a valid concept at all, which we can see is obviously false based on the very words of Christ himself).

Fourthly, nine times out of ten, whenever there's any sort of attack on Christianity or Christian traditions there's a Jew behind it. We can see this, for example, in Michael Newdow's recent suit to have the words "under God" removed from the pledge of allegiance and the suit brought on by the overwhelmingly Jewish ACLU on behalf of a group of Jews who wanted a statue of the ten commandments removed from a courthouse in Alabama (an act which polls showed less than 20% of America supported).

So the questions I ask then are these:

Why should I do the Jews' work? Why should I attack what the Jew fears the most?
    Last edited by Appalachian; Thursday, March 31st, 2005 at 06:17 AM.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by green nationalist
    So who is the true Klan?
    Good question.

Is there such a group? Can anyone form a Klan, hold a cross burning ceremony and declare themselves the KKK?
    I would think some historical continuity would be a prerequisite, but I'm no expert on the Klan, so I couldn't tell you. It seems that the Klan has split off into various branches, just as Freemasonry has split off into various "recognized" and "clandestine" lodges. Is any one of them the "true Klan" or "true Masonry?" I don't know. I'm not sure there's an easy answer to that.

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Computer Engineer
    Religion
    Philosophical Paganism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You seem to be missing something very deep here. Firstly, as Yggdrasil points out in Christ the Tiger, all modern Jews are essentially Pharisees, in that their highest obedience is to the law of the Talmud (for that matter, so are their lackies, such as the neocons). Thus, the same criticisms that Christ made of the Pharisees apply to modern Jewry, and indeed if Christ were here today he would no doubt say the same thing.

Secondly, perhaps you overlooked the fact that in John 8:31-59 Jesus tells "the Jews" that they are "not of God," that they are the sons of the devil, that they do the work of their father the devil, and that they are liars, murderers, and thieves. This is a damning indictment, and it's fun to watch judeophile preachers squirm and vacillate when you call them on it.

Look, don't get me wrong. I'm hardly a Christian myself (more like a Deist with Anthroposophical leanings), but I understand a few things about Christianity and its place in our nation:

Firstly, there is nothing that Jews hate and fear more than the thought of 'semitically-aware' Christians.

Secondly, the only thing Jews hate almost as much as a 'semitically-aware' Christian is any other variety of Christian.

Thirdly, outside of America's grossly multicultural urban centers, the heartland is overwhelmingly Christian. What good will it do to attack these people and their religion? It will only serve to drive them into the waiting arms of those who would perpetuate the lie that this country has a "Judeo-Christian" background (or that "Judeo-Christianity" is even a valid concept at all, which we can see is obviously false based on the very words of Christ himself).

Fourthly, nine times out of ten, whenever there's any sort of attack on Christianity or Christian traditions there's a Jew behind it. We can see this, for example, in Michael Newdow's recent suit to have the words "under God" removed from the pledge of allegiance and the suit brought on by the overwhelmingly Jewish ACLU on behalf of a group of Jews who wanted a statue of the ten commandments removed from courthouse in Alabama (an act which polls showed less than 20% of America supported).

So the questions I ask then are these:

Why should I do the Jews' work? Why should I attack what the Jew fears the most?
    I was not aware fully that the Jews feared Christianity, as I always thought (obviously, not fully looked into) that Christianity came from the Jewish faith. Religious people have stated to me that since Jesus was a Jew, we should accept Jews. I have always thought (and have been taught by Christians) that the Old Testament of the Bible is Jewish in origin. I found it wrong that people that rightfully shouldn't even follow Christianity because, one, it had Jewish origin, and two, it is not traditional European belief, as "Paganism" is.

I understand where you come from when you say that as most whites are Christian, they should continue their strong faith, which also is feared by the Jewish. I can accept Christianity as a symbolic feature of the White Man and his accomplishments, but I certainly don't believe any of it, nor do I think it helps one to believe it. I find it to show weakness in a person, as it allows the person to lean on the idea that they will go to a material "heaven" if they are good on Earth.

With this said, I use "Paganism" as a symbolic and cultural way of life, not a direct belief in "Gods". I am mostly Agnostic because I believe that the Universe and corresponding entities or other Universes are too complex for the human to begin to understand. They may follow physical (if such a thing exists) limitations so completly different to ours that no one could ever comprehend them. Because of this, there is no way for us to know if a "God" or "Gods" exist.

Religion does strengthen a person because they get a sense of hope. But, I don't like this use anywhere past the individual or small community. Too much power is located in so-called "spritual" peoples (Ex. the Pope).

You have succeeded in stopping me from trying to openly rid something of Christianity, but if someone trys to get me to participate in any such related service, I will still get outwardly offended and hostile (as has happened at my school).

One aspect of Christianity, though, is that I've seen it used to force "equality of race" type views on partial believers. I don't like this at all.
    Last edited by alphaknave; Thursday, March 31st, 2005 at 06:07 PM.

Last Online
    Thursday, November 24th, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Diasporan Europid.
    Subrace
    Harmonious Bastard
    Country
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    What I'm Paid For.
    Politics
    FolkNationalism/DirectDemocracy
    Religion
    No thanks.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have never met an intelligent Klansman who was still a Klan member.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234