Other
    Spenglarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    Very helpful

Btw, what do you think of the Lucifer idea?
    I don't know anything whatsover about your Lucifer idea!

Explain.

@OP
    Spengler did help me. And my friends in Thule helped me too, in learning that we go back to our gods and there only is our life-expression and will.

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lucifer, in Genesis (a book of the Old Testament half of the Bible), was a fallen angel that encouraged man to eat the fruit of knowledge in Eden, against God's orders. As a result man was expelled from Eden (utopian heaven) and out into the harsh world.

Later on, Cain and Abel were ordered by God to make a sacrifice - Cain was a farmer and Abel was a shepard. Cain didn't want to sacrifice what meant the most to him to a tyrannical God (if he wasn't, why expel man from Eden after taking knowledge?), Abel did, and Abel's sacrifice was accepted. Cain killed Abel for it. Now the regular semite religions regard Cain as the First Murderer, I think he was the first man to show some sort of integrity (stand true to what he believed in and what he loved). He killed Abel because Abel had no integrity and wouldn't stand up to the tyrant God.

Lucifer is similar to the Greek titan Prometheus who took fire from the Gods and gave it to man - Prometheus was later punished for it. Lucifer, similarly, led a rebellion of angels against God, but Gabriel, God's favourite angel, led a group against Lucifer and defeated them. Lucifer was damned. The Christian concludes Lucifer is the Devil (the king demon). I believe the Devil is just God's ugly side - how can God be merciful if he played games over Job (stupid pious Jew), annihilates the Canaanites, etc? My answer is that he isn't. Lucifer is the eternal freedom fighter, the element that desires not to bow before God but to overthrow and become God.

Lucifer also means "light bearer" in Roman mythology, similar to Prometheus. Lucifer is gave us knowledge. The Aryan race has been more driven for knowledge than any other. Lucifer demanded independence. No race has a stronger impulse for independence than the Aryan race (this instinct has been perverted by the Jews, of course). Lucifer wanted to overthrow God. No race collectively has done more to become the ideal of God (all powerful, all knowledgable) than the Aryan race. Of course the idea of Lucifer is essentially Western (it's derived from Christianity, I don't know of any parallels in East Aryan tradition/mythology), but I think the idea of the Light Bearer's relation to the Aryan race (supposing we could build a mythology around it) could be summed up as I've put it in my title: "Children of the Light". A new pantheon could of course be built around Lucifer.
    Last edited by Moody; Monday, February 16th, 2004 at 08:05 PM.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, January 24th, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Spenglarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Your reply here is what I have read with focus and attention for the first time.

I'll answer to it later. But this has clarified much to me.

Spengler indeed speaks of this idea of a God stronger than ourselves as Magian.

Prometheus is a concept which agrees to thsi conception in CLassical and Reta is the supreme representation in our Vedic.

Thanks for the answer.
    Last edited by Moody; Monday, February 16th, 2004 at 08:05 PM.

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Not a problem. I'd be interested to hear what you think of it when you've finished. Of course, the Lucifer myth is drawn from semetic (Judeo-Christian - I speak only of Judeo-Christian because they have the same root myth) mythology, but Christianity has sunk so far into the Occident I don't see a ressurection of a pre-Christian mythology as possible - besides that, not all Europeans are descended from Germans, or Slavs, or Latins. Christianity, however diseased it is, has become a unifying force for the Occidental Culture, and I think of it as more Occidental than it is Jewish - the Jews have Judaism, but Christianity (pre-Vatican-II) is ours. That doesn't mean it doesn't need to be fixed - but I think the Lucifer myth can provide a foundation for the transvaluation of values required for the survival of the white race and the Occident. Nietzsche made an important contribution with his attack on the slave morality of Christianity, but as someone smart once said, "There are no atheists in the trenches", and a war of Cultures and Race is where the Occident is heading.

(I've taken to using the Occident to mean the traditionalist West, and using the West to designate the modern, degenerate... monstrosity that's crushing the Occident - thanks for that Thorburnulf )
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aloysha; I've started reading (again) the chapter-by-chapter summary of Evola's [I
    Men Amongst the Ruins. Evola certainly had some excellent ideas, though I am not sure how these would apply to bring about a white Europe once again (though certainly his Tradition would serve to help unify it once again).
    Moody; I am interested in Evola's view of the Renaissance; he sees it as the beginning of the decline in Western values, and has nothing good to say of it or of Machiavelli.
    Nietzsche, on the other hand, sees the Renaissance as a valuable return to Classical values, and regards Machiavellianism as politics 'per se'.
    I tend to side with Nietzsche.
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123