Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Post Re: Classify English model Liz Jagger

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Tiger
    Maybe so, but a "noric" is a dinarid with obvious nordid traits, and i think there aren't nordid traits here, to be honest
    You may be right, mate. I'm very new to this.

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Well, the Dinarid/Norid element can be stronger, but not necessarily.
    Anyway, if looking at her parents, Atlantid is for sure present anyway.

But I see what you mean, she could be defined as "Keltic Nordic".
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Friday, March 17th, 2006 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Occupation
    Sea Captain
    Politics
    Labour
    Religion
    Anglican
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

She is why I really dig Keltic Nordic birds. They usually have the best of both worlds if you're both a Nordicist and brunette man like myself. You can't beat their dark brown curly hair, big blue eyes, elegantly chisled features, clear ivory white skin, rosey cheeks, and lean bodies. You just have to be wary that now and again one will have a big nose. However, I'll submit that for every one with a a long, crooked John Lennonesque beak, there are ten more with a nice straight and small one. Lizzie is on the border line with me, but she's still a keeper in my book. I used her as a textbook example of a Keltic Nordic girl because she looks like "the typical British girl" to me. I'll discuss Kate Winslet and/or Emma Thompson, and the more "English" looking Anglo-Saxon phenotype in another thread. Don't forget about Lizzie Jagger though. She is exactly what I think of when I hear the term, "Keltic Nordic."

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 11th, 2008 @ 09:35 PM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Paganist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I still think, she could be predominantly dinarid.(in the complex) a pair of blue eyes and a pale skin don't mean a keltic nordic origin. However, it's only my opinion

Last Online
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Occupation
    Sea Captain
    Politics
    Labour
    Religion
    Anglican
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff
    She doesn't look like either parent to me.
    She looks just like Mick's mother, and a little bit like his brother Chris.

I don't have any pictures handy, but if I find some on the web, you'll see what I mean. By the way, I read somewhere that Sir Mick claims to be wholly, 100% English in his genealogy for the seven generations he can trace back. His father's side, the Jagger's originally hail from up north Lancashire near the Yorkshire border, but his mother's side, the Scutts' are from dpwn south around the Home Counties somewhere.

And before one of you crazy nuts start insinuating that he's Jewish, you're wrong. He comes from old Broad Church Anglican stock, but converted to Roman Catholicsm when he married Bianca Jagger back in the 1970's.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 10th, 2019 @ 07:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Saxon
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Alberta Alberta
    conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ted
    And before one of you crazy nuts start insinuating that he's Jewish
    Actually, with those lips...?

Just kidding.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 28th, 2011 @ 06:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish (basically)
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

but more importantly a North-Atlantid would show softer facial features than Lizzie's pale, angular looks.
    The Celtic look is, I think, actually rather smooth. The nose is narrow, rather prominent and convex, the face also fairly narrow, but angularity is not really a Celtic feature, but is more typical of Atlanto-Mediterraneans and others. The Celtic type has a lack of bonyness, and a tendency to smooth transitions; for example, the sides of the head (vault) and slope of the forehead are rounded; I think the facial features are also smoothed in this way.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Occupation
    Sea Captain
    Politics
    Labour
    Religion
    Anglican
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydderch
    The Celtic look is, I think, actually rather smooth. The nose is narrow, rather prominent and convex, the face also fairly narrow, but angularity is not really a Celtic feature, but is more typical of Atlanto-Mediterraneans and others. The Celtic type has a lack of bonyness, and a tendency to smooth transitions; for example, the sides of the head (vault) and slope of the forehead are rounded; I think the facial features are also smoothed in this way.
    Now hold on a second here, boss. Everything I've ever read on this topic, and I mean everything, says the exact opposite of what you're saying. Someone out there back me up on this one. Check out the websites! Each and everyone will tell you that it is the Keltic Nordic phenotype which is most known for being angular featured and lean--yes, even boney. The Atlanto Meds and their North Atlantid cousins are the ones known for having smooth skin and subtle features; not Keltic Nordics. You are correct about Keltic Nordics and their sloping foreheads, but you are dead wrong to think Keltic Nordics are not noted for their angular chisled features. In fact, it is probably the first and foremost feature they are noted for beside the sloping forehead and convex nasal profile.

I realise colouring and pigmentation alone do not make the phenotype. The measurements of the skull and face take precedence; however, Ms. Jagger not only has the typical Keltic Nordic combination of brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin, but she also has all the typical facial features to match this phenotype as well. Why do so few of you see this? Take it from a Limey. She's one of us!

Last Online
    Thursday, July 28th, 2011 @ 06:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish (basically)
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ted
    Now hold on a second here, boss. Everything I've ever read on this topic, and I mean everything, says the exact opposite of what you're saying. Someone out there back me up on this one. Check out the websites! Each and everyone will tell you that it is the Keltic Nordic phenotype which is most known for being angular featured and lean--yes, even boney.
    They are relatively lean-bodied, but I don't think the face is especially bony, for instance the temples are "compressed and usually not visible" and I think the same is said of the gonial angles; I have also observed that the face in general seems to have a lack of bony sharpness or angularity.

The Atlanto Meds and their North Atlantid cousins are the ones known for having smooth skin and subtle features; not Keltic Nordics. You are correct about Keltic Nordics and their sloping foreheads, but you are dead wrong to think Keltic Nordics are not noted for their angular chisled features. In fact, it is probably the first and foremost feature they are noted for beside the sloping forehead and convex nasal profile.
    I think they are often noted for that, but it seems to be a misconception, and I think it may be at least partly because people often confuse the Celtic type and partially Atlanto-Med phenotypes. Atlanto-Meds generally have pronouncedly sloping foreheads as well.

I realise colouring and pigmentation alone do not make the phenotype. The measurements of the skull and face take precedence; however, Ms. Jagger not only has the typical Keltic Nordic combination of brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin, but she also has all the typical facial features to match this phenotype as well. Why do so few of you see this? Take it from a Limey. She's one of us!
    I would'nt totally disagree with your classification of her as Keltic, her phenotype is not far off it; but considering her fathers appearance, I'm inclined to think that it could be a coincidental resemblance to the Keltic type, but even so her phenotype does'nt quite have the Keltic look in my opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast