Thread: Keltic Nordics in British Isles

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 19th, 2008 @ 08:46 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Post Re: Keltic Nordics in British Isles

I would say we are quite common in the area where I live, Derby, and especially in the near by Peak District. Ireland would seem to be a safe bet as well. I have ancestry from Cork and Dublin and Kelto-Nords seem to be common in that part of the country. Could the Kelto-Nord be equated with a more upland type of topography?
    Wita sceal ge■yldig, ne sceal no to hatheort ne to hrŠdwyrde, ne to wac wiga ne to wanhydig, ne to forht ne to fŠgen, ne to feohgifre ne nŠfre gielpes to georn, Šr he geare cunne. Beorn sceal gebidan, ■onne he beot sprice­, o■■Št collenfer­ cunne gearwe hwider hre■ra gehygd hweorfan wille.

http://www.odinic-rite.org/index2.html
    http://www.steadfasttrust.org.uk/

Keltic kernow

Re: Keltic Nordics in British Isles

The British are in general a mix of Keltic and Nordic.

Last Online
    Friday, October 5th, 2007 @ 12:15 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Keltic kernow
    The British are in general a mix of Keltic and Nordic.
    We have to remember that Keltic Nordic is often confused with Nord-Atlantid. From what I've seen of the British Isles, I would argue that Nord-Atlantids are in greater numbers than Keltic Nordics. The only real estimate on Keltic Nordic numbers came from the guessing of McCulloch.

Last Online
    Thursday, June 16th, 2011 @ 10:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oklahoma Oklahoma
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I thought that Coon had a map showing something along these lines? Not that I'd trust Coon's map nowadays. It seems many southern Scots are Keltic-Nordics along with the Anglo-Saxon types (the Atlantid type being more in Galloway and the Highlands, Scandinavian types being more common in the Northeast.)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    There is nothing the matter with Americans except their ideals. The real American is all right; it is the ideal American who is all wrong. ~G.K. Chesterton

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, July 6th, 2020 @ 09:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Old English & Norman
    Subrace
    North-Atlantid
    Y-DNA
    i
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The more westerley you go in Scotland there's more of an increment of North-Atlantids. This holds true for the west of England (scattering into the Midlands) and the majority of Wales of which I would say is the 'darkest place' within the British Isles without a shadow of a doubt. Paleo-Atlantids are common in south Wales but also in Scotland bordering England along Hadriens wall and into Glasgow. Maybe the Romans protecting the wall from Kelts where responsible for the brown eyed Italian-looking peoples along that route that we see today rather than the older Atlantid-Med or 'original-British-makeup' Paleo-Antlantids are associated with? We could split this thesis with East England; Chester and surrounding area was a massive Roman forte.

It is very Tronder/UP/Halstatt in North East England (Newcastle and surrounding cities), same go's for Scotlands east coast and Orkney Isles whom some males recently had DNA tests of which confirmed they were more common to Norwegian blood than the British mainland folk!. Yorkshire is very A-S and Tronder but you do see Keltic Nords in the old mining towns spining down from Sheffield into Nottingham, Derby and Leicester. East Anglia and Lincolnshire is mainly A.S and Borreby and Sussex/Essex/Kent - they're all massive old Saxon and Danish stomping grounds. West coast/Cornwall...they're a funny lot, kind of curly haired Irish Brunns with Iberian strains, not the most welcoming of folk.

Keltic Nordics in purist form don't seem to fall anywhere as a whole, mostly scattered and more common amongst females IMO for some reason. Kelts never numbered much and who's phenotype was dilluted by latter arrivals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12