Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Racial Criterias in Allgemeine-ϟϟ

  1. #11
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Zyklop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Religion
    non-religious
    Posts
    2,537
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Post AW: Re: Racial Criterias in Allgemeine-SS.

    The moron quota on this board is rising to extremes.
    Tolerance is a proof of distrust in one's own ideals. Friedrich Nietzsche


  2. #12
    New Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 06:57 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Age
    51
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: AW: Re: Racial Criterias in Allgemeine-SS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyklop
    The moron quota on this board is rising to extremes.
    Who's the moron?. You are rude with me without a reason. I ask this question only because I want to know it. Don't be so touchy!

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Fraxinus Excelsior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, November 24th, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Diasporan Europid.
    Subrace
    Harmonious Bastard
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    The Panopticon of Disgust
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    What I'm Paid For.
    Politics
    FolkNationalism/DirectDemocracy
    Religion
    No thanks.
    Posts
    389
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Racial Criterias in Allgemeine-SS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nord
    I have a question about the forced "Germanization" of the Poles or the Czech Nordid-looking kids by the NS during the WWII: why if the NS movement consider the Slavic people as "untermenschen" these boys and girls were kidnapped in Poland and the Czech Country to be Germanized despite their Nordish-looking features?
    "Untermenschen" referred to all criminally minded persons, including Germanics, who exhibited criminal tendencies; it was not used solely in referrence to Slavs.

    That topic has been covered ad nauseam.
    Last edited by Fraxinus Excelsior; Monday, March 28th, 2005 at 03:40 AM. Reason: punctuation

  4. #14
    New Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 06:57 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Age
    51
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Racial Criterias in Allgemeine-SS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fraxinus Excelsior
    "Untermenschen" referred to all criminally minded persons, including Germanics, who exhibited criminal tendencies; it was not used solely in referrence to Slavs.

    That topic has been covered ad nauseam.
    Yes, ok, but this didn't answered my question. If the NS considered all the Slavs as "Untermeschen" despite if they were criminals or not...why the Pole and Czech kids were kidnapped to Germanization?

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Fraxinus Excelsior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, November 24th, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Diasporan Europid.
    Subrace
    Harmonious Bastard
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    The Panopticon of Disgust
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    What I'm Paid For.
    Politics
    FolkNationalism/DirectDemocracy
    Religion
    No thanks.
    Posts
    389
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Racial Criterias in Allgemeine-SS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nord
    Yes, ok, but this didn't answered my question. If the NS considered all the Slavs as "Untermeschen" despite if they were criminals or not...why the Pole and Czech kids were kidnapped to Germanization?
    It did answer your question because NS didn't consider all Slavs as "Untermeschen". Just the criminally minded.

  6. #16
    New Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 06:57 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Age
    51
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Racial Criterias in Allgemeine-SS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fraxinus Excelsior
    It did answer your question because NS didn't consider all Slavs as "Untermeschen". Just the criminally minded.
    You are wrong. In "Mein Kampf" Adolf Hitler wrote: "The Nordish Aryan race is the owner of all the Culture, the truly representative of the Mankind, and by the God's destiny it's necessary to preserve their racial purity. The German race is better than others and the struggle against the foreigner, the Jew and against the Slavs, against the lower races, it's a Holy struggle".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Friday, September 13th, 2019, 11:48 AM
  2. RuSHA Racial Criteria for ϟϟ and Germanization Candidates
    By Willigut in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Friday, March 17th, 2017, 07:36 PM
  3. The Religion of the ϟϟ, by ϟϟ-Obergruppenführer Fritz Weitzel
    By ohrdruf in forum Indo-Germanic Spirituality
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Thursday, December 8th, 2011, 06:05 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Sunday, August 23rd, 2009, 11:13 PM
  5. The ϟϟ-WVHA and the Ideology of ϟϟ Bureaucrats
    By Ahnenerbe in forum Modern Age & Contemporary History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sunday, May 3rd, 2009, 07:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •