Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Strange Concepts in Racialism

  1. #1
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,152
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Strange Concepts in Racialism

    I am often amazed at people's perceptions about race and racialism, many times contradictory. A pro-white girl who has a mulatto baby, pro-white guy who's married to an Asian, and other such instances are the most prominent, however ideologically too are some really strange ones. Seemingly intelligent and educated people still are perplexed by the racial concept and how to go about defining it.

    One in particular I ran across again is from Yggdrasil:

    Yggdrasil says:

    "There are two concepts of race: a descriptive concept based on physical characteristics and genetic inheritance, and a functional concept based on the tendency of groups sharing physical or cultural affinities to fight or use the political process for shifting resources in their favor.

    "For the purpose of drawing rational borders around competing groups to minimize conflict, the functional definition is useful. The descriptive definition is not."

    If our reason for defining "race" is to reduce conflict, then that purpose suggests a functional definition: - Races are groups that tend to band together based on common physical or cultural characteristics and fight or compete with groups having different physical or cultural characteristics.

    Thus, functionally, races tend to be voluntary associations. The combatants know perfectly well which side they are on. There is no need for genetic testing, family trees, or hair and eye color tests."


    and furthermore he states boldly:

    "If you were to look at Thomas Sowell's picture, you will conclude that he is an African-American. He cares passionately about the welfare of his fellow African-Americans, and argues that socialist rhetoric is a thinly veiled guise for policies of racial repression.

    After reading the article below, you will notice that he also has a passionate commitment to the survival of Western Civilization, a commitment that runs far deeper than that of the average European-American business executive. He is genuinely concerned about the well-being of conservative European-American males.

    12. Would there be any objective reason for excluding Thomas Sowell from a breakaway European-American nation?

    13. If he happened to live within the boundaries of a new breakaway European-American nation, why should he not be free to remain and claim full citizenship?

    14. If he lived outside the boundaries of a new breakaway nation, and wished to emigrate, claiming that he was a European-American, what functional grounds would anyone have for disputing his claim?"


    Comments?

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, June 26th, 2004 @ 04:06 PM
    Gender
    Politics
    fascist
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    Yggrasil seems to think that, anyone that is not injurous to this new European America should be entertained, so as not to rock the boat. I think it's that he believes that the majority of whites won't see why that white acting, black guy can't be part of of this European America.

  3. #3
    Senior Member mav0ric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, November 13th, 2004 @ 05:20 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Location
    Trail, BC, Canada
    Gender
    Occupation
    Truck Driver
    Politics
    Proud Skinhead
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Posts
    104
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    If people are not 'of' our race yet are fighting to preserve our race instead fo their own then they have some deeper mental or emotional issues and in any case are of no value to me. If they feel passionatly about race then they should be working for the betterment of their own race. Working for the betterment of a race that is foreign to your own must make others question what your motives or mental state really is.

    Volksfront Canada
    Volksfront Ideals


    ***PLEASE NOTE THE NEW VF CANADA EMAIL and MSN MESSENGER ADDRESS***
    canada@volksfront-usa.org


    "National Socialism stands on the grounds of a real Christianity." ~ Adolf Hitler

    "The Last Refuge of Race Treason is Wrapped in the Flag of Patriotism." ~ Pastor Richard Butler

  4. #4
    Senior Member mav0ric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, November 13th, 2004 @ 05:20 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Location
    Trail, BC, Canada
    Gender
    Occupation
    Truck Driver
    Politics
    Proud Skinhead
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Posts
    104
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Yet on another note, this is a big problem for the mixed race mongrels that are so plentyful nowadays. What is their race and their history? One race is sure to lose out on it continued cherished state in that family line and the mongrel is without a real sence of belonging in either of its cultures. We must eradicate this race mixing and the selfish parents that promote this hurtful wanderer life upon their offspring.

    Volksfront Canada
    Volksfront Ideals


    ***PLEASE NOTE THE NEW VF CANADA EMAIL and MSN MESSENGER ADDRESS***
    canada@volksfront-usa.org


    "National Socialism stands on the grounds of a real Christianity." ~ Adolf Hitler

    "The Last Refuge of Race Treason is Wrapped in the Flag of Patriotism." ~ Pastor Richard Butler

  5. #5
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,152
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: Strange concepts in racialism

    Originally posted by Nordhammer
    Yggdrasil says:

    "There are two concepts of race: a descriptive concept based on physical characteristics and genetic inheritance, and a functional concept based on the tendency of groups sharing physical or cultural affinities to fight or use the political process for shifting resources in their favor.

    "For the purpose of drawing rational borders around competing groups to minimize conflict, the functional definition is useful. The descriptive definition is not."
    I would say there is one concept of race, but many concepts of racialism. Race itself is biological ancestry, period. Racialism, or the practice of social grouping/mating, can differ from person to person.

    For most people blacks/Negroes are the most different, in terms of race/phenotype, genetic distance, and culture/behavior. Thus for most, disliking blacks is the main case for racialism, and the most used example of why segregation/separation is necessary.

    For many, Asians/Mongoloids are acceptable as "white" for cultural/economic/social purposes, especially Northeast Asians. Although they are still distinct racially and genetically, this doesn't seem to bother many people, and so they are assimilated much more often into the white genepool than Negroids.

    Many people's racialism does not address the biological preservation issue, but merely how to have a better, less criminal society.

    Originally posted by Nordhammer

    If our reason for defining "race" is to reduce conflict, then that purpose suggests a functional definition: - Races are groups that tend to band together based on common physical or cultural characteristics and fight or compete with groups having different physical or cultural characteristics.

    Thus, functionally, races tend to be voluntary associations. The combatants know perfectly well which side they are on. There is no need for genetic testing, family trees, or hair and eye color tests."
    Reducing conflict is a peripheral issue, and not totally racial, as plenty of people have conflict within their families and intimate relationships... racial conflict is a deeper conflict and one that is neverending, and is essentially not compatible as one replaces the other, genetically forever lost.

    Also in the environment of a greater threat, temporary alliances are formed, and are deceptively loyal, but not truly. For instance, my highschool was 80% black, and in this environment the Asians, Hispanics and mixed people(some even mulatto), grouped with whites, rather than blacks. This social alliance was merely in the presence of a greater threat, and not indicative of racial compatibility nor a longlasting loyalty. After highschool I noticed those same Asians went on to form a stronger ethnic bond with other Asians and dismissed their former white friends. This is normal.

    Yggdrasil's definition of race/racialism is rather nonsensical and useless as the word implies. Thinking that any two people who are friendly to each other are somehow the same race and should live together. Race is independent of whether I like someone or not. Obviously though, political alliances cannot be formed without cooperation. Alliances can be formed without miscegenation or living in a mixed society.


    Originally posted by Nordhammer
    "If you were to look at Thomas Sowell's picture, you will conclude that he is an African-American. He cares passionately about the welfare of his fellow African-Americans, and argues that socialist rhetoric is a thinly veiled guise for policies of racial repression.

    After reading the article below, you will notice that he also has a passionate commitment to the survival of Western Civilization, a commitment that runs far deeper than that of the average European-American business executive. He is genuinely concerned about the well-being of conservative European-American males.

    12. Would there be any objective reason for excluding Thomas Sowell from a breakaway European-American nation?

    13. If he happened to live within the boundaries of a new breakaway European-American nation, why should he not be free to remain and claim full citizenship?

    14. If he lived outside the boundaries of a new breakaway nation, and wished to emigrate, claiming that he was a European-American, what functional grounds would anyone have for disputing his claim?"


    Comments? [/B]
    Blacks care about whites only so much as it benefits them, they do not, at any time, care for whites while sacrificing themselves - unlike the white lemming masses of our time.

    For Western civilization to truly survive and progress, Western civilization must be purged of nonWestern races, including Thomas Sowell. I doubt he would be supportive of such an effort. Actually I prefer blacks such as Malik Shabazz, who are miltant, proclaim their independence from whites and wish to marry their own, be with their own, and teach their own. Black separatists are much more to my liking and indirectly assist in the preservation of Western civilization and the Occidental race than integrationalist intellectuals. Yes, Malcolm X and Malik Shabazz are more important to our cause than MLK and Sowell. So ironically, conflict is better for our survival than friendly assimilation and degradation.

    Yggdrasil's argument sounds like the typical Jew or white Judeophile, this moderate, Judeo-approved version of racialism which leads to nothing.

  6. #6
    Purifier
    Azdaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    -
    Posts
    572
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    To me Yggdrasil seems to be a very mild segregationalist rather than an actual racialist, at least in the way that I understand the term.
    His main concern is to ease racial tension. I am unsure to what extent he actually cares for true racial and cultural preservation, though my guess would be that these things are no where near as high on his list of priorities as they should be.

    I basically agree with Nordhammer on this issue.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Stríbog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Location
    Where Rust Belt meets Farm Belt
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Posts
    2,160
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Post

    Yggdrasil always vaguely annoyed me. I guess now I know why...
    It was strange the way people on Stormfront promoted his ideas as the foundation of all racial thought. Probably due to his "white=white" attitude opposing accurate classification.

  8. #8
    Purifier
    Azdaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    -
    Posts
    572
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Originally posted by Fionn mac Cumhaill
    Yggdrasil always vaguely annoyed me. I guess now I know why...
    It was strange the way people on Stormfront promoted his ideas as the foundation of all racial thought. Probably due to his "white=white" attitude opposing accurate classification.
    That's exactly why they promote his ideas. There are people on SF who think that individuals who are 1/4 mongoloid should be considered 'white'.

Similar Threads

  1. Afterlife and Celtic Concepts of the Otherworld
    By Catterick in forum Indo-Germanic Spirituality
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, June 15th, 2016, 02:17 PM
  2. Inferiority? Genocide? Ridiculous Concepts
    By RoadScholar in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 12:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •