Student
    Politics
    Just a plain NAZI
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs Down 'We Will Kill the Whites, All of Them'

Take a little gander at what I have to face at University every day. Those of you who don't believe in race war, better think again.

'We will kill the whites, all of them'

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_...315C822723#jump

Police have promised to take "appropriate action" to ensure that any planned protest by the radical Pan Africanist Student Movement of Azania (Pasma) takes place in a peaceful and lawful manner.

In reacting to threats by Pasma to bring violent protests to the main campus of the University of Pretoria after burning tyres and barricading gates at the university's Mamelodi campus on Friday, Captain Piletji Sebola said police were concerned with the manner in which the protests were being conducted.

"We will not just fold our arms and watch. Where there is lawlessness we will react and arrest those responsible.

"We are prepared for any pending protest march and we hope this protest will be conducted within the parameters of the law," he said.

'We know that you white journalists are biased'
    Sebola said they would not underestimate the possible threat and are warning protesters that if they become a law unto themselves then they must expect drastic action to be taken.

"We will kill the whites, all of them; Afrikaans and English," rioting Pasma students and their leaders at the university's Mamelodi campus chanted on Friday.

Students barricaded gates with burning tyres in an effort to prevent police from gaining access and dispersing the crowds.

Screaming "revolution is the only solution" and "kill the police, burn their cars", more than 200 students charged around the campus tearing up the university's flag, burning tyres and damaging trees.

Intimidating journalists and threatening to kill them if they covered next week's planned riots in a "biased manner", Pasma leaders tried to prevent the Pretoria News from speaking to the campus's Student Representative Council (SRC) and South African Students Congress members, grabbing notebooks and cellphones in attempts to stop interviews with the "pro-white organisation".

'We have had enough of racist students'
    "We know that you white journalists are biased.

"You do not report properly on our cause and only cover white students' complaints. On Monday we will give you enough white students' complaints to cover," vowed Vusi Mahlangu.

Mahlangu, deputy secretary of the Gauteng Pasma regional office, promised that blood would flow at the university's main campus in Hatfield.

"We have had enough of racist students and their lecturers who profess to have our interests at heart. We are tired of being discriminated against because we cannot pay the fees and because we are not passing ( As if its our fault you're brainless idiots).

"We feel that this discrimination, which is leading us to fail our courses, must be stopped - with violence if needs be," he said.

Mahlangu said they had tried negotiating with the university's authorities but this had failed, leaving violence as their only recourse.

"If we cannot study because of these limitations, then nobody else should be allowed to," he said.

He also threatened that they would disrupt all classes at the university.

Mahlangu said the demonstrations would be carried over to all the other universities in the country until "all racists had been removed from the institutions".

Pasma spokeperson Mametlwe Sebei said they had tried to remain peaceful in their protests but this had proved fruitless.

"We will become violent with the rightwing student groups and will fight the Afrikaner groups with fire and blood.

"We will take violence to all the white students and their lecturers and to any other bodies which do not support our movement and its demands," he said.

Sebei said the protests had to be continued until everybody had an opportunity for an education "as education is not exclusive".

An SRC leader, who asked not to be named for fear of being attacked, said they did not support Pasma's actions.

"We are all in the same boat with the fee hikes, but this is not the way to solve the dispute," he said.
    We will see if they have the guts Monday.
    Last edited by SiegUmJedenPreis; Saturday, February 19th, 2005 at 08:42 PM.
    Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.

NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Last Online
    Friday, March 9th, 2007 @ 01:02 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid/Mediterranid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Just a plain NAZI
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: 'We will kill the whites, all of them'

Come on, is South Africa this low on the interest level? We are after all on ground zero of a future race war.

NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

It is a scary and infuriating read. And a reality that is never reported in Swedish media either.

I am impressed that you are able to deal with that however. How is the mood among White South Africans, are they defaitist and/or liberal, or are there any more radical movement with any followers?

Some years ago, Terre Blanch was on the media a lot, he seemed to be the sort of leader you need. Where is he now?

In any case, the brave White South African peoples, have my full support, and sympathy. I hope that you are able to turn the tide before it is too late.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid/Mediterranid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Just a plain NAZI
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oskorei
    It is a scary and infuriating read. And a reality that is never reported in Swedish media either.

I am impressed that you are able to deal with that however. How is the mood among White South Africans, are they defaitist and/or liberal, or are there any more radical movement with any followers?

Some years ago, Terre Blanch was on the media a lot, he seemed to be the sort of leader you need. Where is he now?

In any case, the brave White South African peoples, have my full support, and sympathy. I hope that you are able to turn the tide before it is too late.
    Thanx. Well too be very honest, Terre Blanch isn't really taken seriously anymore. His kind of Nationalism is coined as Neo-Nazi.(Thus seen as beeing too foreign for the average afrikaner)

Most believe a war is on the horison. Sadly I think we are going to be another Custor's Last Stand - I don't think we are going to survive if they finally start killing us.

- But we will serve as a warning to the West - For its us today, you tomorrow.

NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SiegUmJedenPreis
    Thanx. Well too be very honest, Terre Blanch isn't really taken seriously anymore. His kind of Nationalism is coined as Neo-Nazi.(Thus seen as beeing too foreign for the average afrikaner)

Most believe a war is on the horison. Sadly I think we are going to be another Custor's Last Stand - I don't think we are going to survive if they finally start killing us.

- But we will serve as a warning to the West - For its us today, you tomorrow.
    That is sad. Is there no real voice for the Whites in SA?

I am afraid that you are right, my main hope is that the concerns over public image in the rest of the world will keep the ANC leaders from allowing a full-scale genocide.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid/Mediterranid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Just a plain NAZI
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That is sad. Is there no real voice for the Whites in SA?

I am afraid that you are right, my main hope is that the concerns over public image in the rest of the world will keep the ANC leaders from allowing a full-scale genocide.
    Yes, you are right. They don't need to start a war aim at ethnic cleansing, they are already doing a good job sofar: http://www.africancrisis.org/photos16.asp (a word of warning, this is very graphic...)

Anyway, I'm of the opinion that if they want a fight I'll give them one. But I'm not leaving, if anyone is - ITS THEM. My fore fathers paid of this country with their blood.

NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SiegUmJedenPreis
    Yes, you are right. They don't need to start a war aim at ethnic cleansing, they are already doing a good job sofar: http://www.africancrisis.org/photos16.asp (a word of warning, this is very graphic...)

Anyway, I'm of the opinion that if they want a fight I'll give them one. But I'm not leaving, if anyone is - ITS THEM. My fore fathers paid of this country with their blood.
    True. My blood boils when seeing these kinfolks being butchered. Are there no discussion on SA media about these murders? What does the ANC do about it, if anything?

The old warrior instinct of our kin is apparently awake in you, and I hope that more White South Africans awaken too.

Also, SA is a very graphic example of how the destinies of all White peoples are intertwined and related. Your people were betrayed and abandoned when Liberalism gained control of our countries (Sweden has supported the ANC with Millions of dollars during the era of apartheid, just to take a shameful example ), and today your fate is ignored by our media. But once a pro-White government takes power in any of our countries, things might start to happen. And once the plight of Whites in SA becomes so gruesome that the media has to report on it, it will also increase the instinctive fear and aversion many Whites in our northern countries feel against Negroes and other aliens. My only hope is that there will still be Whites in SA when that day comes.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid/Mediterranid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Just a plain NAZI
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

True. My blood boils when seeing these kinfolks being butchered. Are there no discussion on SA media about these murders? What does the ANC do about it, if anything?

The old warrior instinct of our kin is apparently awake in you, and I hope that more White South Africans awaken too.

Also, SA is a very graphic example of how the destinies of all White peoples are intertwined and related. Your people were betrayed and abandoned when Liberalism gained control of our countries (Sweden has supported the ANC with Millions of dollars during the era of apartheid, just to take a shameful example ), and today your fate is ignored by our media. But once a pro-White government takes power in any of our countries, things might start to happen. And once the plight of Whites in SA becomes so gruesome that the media has to report on it, it will also increase the instinctive fear and aversion many Whites in our northern countries feel against Negroes and other aliens. My only hope is that there will still be Whites in SA when that day comes.
    No, the ANC either ignores it or make hollow promises. My friend is a Police officer, he tells me that its not strange for a black police officer to wait 30 minutes before calling an ambulance at a accident scene.(where whites are involved...) - And I'm not making this up.

Our media has repoted it a little bit, but once again it falls on deaf ears.

I honestly do not know whats going to become of us here, because most cannot afford to flee to another country, but I know one thing - They have seriously bit off too more than they can chew and soon rather than later they are going to choke.

Hear me Brothers, heed our warning - Fight to stop this ,before you too are overcome. You still have time.

NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Last Online
    Sunday, March 6th, 2005 @ 07:43 PM
    Subrace
    Of English/Irish/Scottish stock
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Occupation
    Construction Sales
    Politics
    Pan-Aryan Renaissance
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Having known a few who lived in Rhodesia and South Africa, I can sympathize with the nightmarish conditions found there as opposed to what it was when whites ran the nations. I have been told that Pretoria has become a virtual ghost town because crime is so bad that major businesses have relocated and the buildings they abandoned are now home to squatters. The statistics on violent crime speak for themselves, as do those for disease. My heart aches for those of our kin who are constantly victimized by negros without any chance of legal redress.
    You are very correct in stating that this trend is found in other Caucasoid nations, as my own is quickly being overrun with Africans, Middle Easterners, Amerindians, and Asiatics. There will be a major conflict here within my lifetime and at the rate we are being outbred the results don't look promising.
    "In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
    - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast