Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post A Tribute: Why Redheads Should Rule the World

Why redheads should rule the world

By Bob Phillips, Jr.
    Columnist

It was suggested as a joke that I write about the benefits of giving redheads supreme political power over our planet. After storing that idea away, and hoping to think of reasons some other group should rule the world, I've got to finally admit that redheads would be good leaders.

First off, there were no redheads who screwed up this recent (or is it still on-going?) presidential election. Because there weren't any redheads directly involved, this shows that redheads are more responsible, or at least more logical, than the rest of us. Even if they're not actually better at organizational skills, redheads are at least smart enough, as a group, to keep from getting caught messing up something as big as a presidential election.

And then there was the Clinton-Lewinsky thing. No redheads involved there, either. Maybe it's because brunettes are power-hungry bimbos, or maybe it's because men from Arkansas place absolutely no value in the concept of marriage. But either way, there were no redheads involved in that political fiasco.

So we can safely assume that redheads would keep from embarrassing themselves if elected to public office. And to keep from getting yourself plastered on national newspapers anymore, that means you must be doing a good job. Only the people who make terrible mistakes on a personal level get onto the front page in modern times.

So, why would redheads make good leaders? That's simple logic. Look at a bell curve. The people at the extreme ends are either extremely good or extremely bad at whatever is being measured. Now, consider that natural redheads are terribly rare on a worldwide scale. True genius is equally rare. So, based on relative rarity, we should be able to safely assume that natural-born redheads are all very smart. And we all know that it takes a good brain to run a country, or even a whole planet.

But what about social responsibilities, you ask? It seems that more women are dying their hair a shade of red. This is to emulate the redheads who these hair-dyed women know. You try to be like someone you like, so it's reasonable to assume that redheads are well liked. Why else would so many people be dying their hair to look like a redhead? I mean, if everyone hated redheads, then no one would be dying their hair that shade.

Redheads.They're smarter than us, and nicer than us. We should just let them rule the world, so we can all be happy. And also put that stupid, "anyone can grow up to be president" myth to rest.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Exclamation Mixed-race redheads

I have just returned home from a shopping spree in London. To my utter amazement, I noticed an anthropological wonder: a mixed-race pure redhead. This may sound a contradiction, but apparently it is not.

I only saw the mother and the child (a girl, I would guess age around 10). The mother was a clear black/white intermediate - probably a first generation hybrid between an English person and an African. I guess her husband was pure English, because when I saw her daughter, I was truly amazed. The girl's skin is fairer than mine, her nose and cheeks were full of freckles, and her hair a pure red, mixed with some blond strains and parts, especially at the roots and the eyebrows. Eyes were blue-greenish. Her pigmentation of skin and hair is similar to those of Julianne Moore. The only visible evidence of her Congoid ancestry was the facial features. Her nose is a certain betrayal that presents evidence of her African ancestry. And lips are full, and somewhat everted. So there you have it. I am not exaggerating. Wish I had a camera near.

The girl is probably around 75% white, 25% Congoid - assuming her mother is 50/50 and father full English. In America she would definitely pass for white, I guess - perhaps even be accepted at Stormfront. LOL. I have seen similar cases, but never so pronounced as this one. Her hair was as red as any redhead could wish for.

INSOLENT ARROGANCE
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 4th, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm not surprised. I have seen "meztisas" with red hair before; a rare occurance to say the least, but not impossible. However, it's more of a darkish color than the typical color of red one would see on whites. They need to have a certain amount of genes for red headedness from both parents in order for the hair color to be red.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nordhammer has great taste.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Re: Mixed-race redheads

Originally posted by Loki
    I have just returned home from a shopping spree in London. To my utter amazement, I noticed an anthropological wonder: a mixed-race pure redhead. This may sound a contradiction, but apparently it is not.

I only saw the mother and the child (a girl, I would guess age around 10). The mother was a clear black/white intermediate - probably a first generation hybrid between an English person and an African. I guess her husband was pure English, because when I saw her daughter, I was truly amazed. The girl's skin is fairer than mine, her nose and cheeks were full of freckles, and her hair a pure red, mixed with some blond strains and parts, especially at the roots and the eyebrows. Eyes were blue-greenish. Her pigmentation of skin and hair is similar to those of Julianne Moore. The only visible evidence of her Congoid ancestry was the facial features. Her nose is a certain betrayal that presents evidence of her African ancestry. And lips are full, and somewhat everted. So there you have it. I am not exaggerating. Wish I had a camera near.

The girl is probably around 75% white, 25% Congoid - assuming her mother is 50/50 and father full English. In America she would definitely pass for white, I guess - perhaps even be accepted at Stormfront. LOL. I have seen similar cases, but never so pronounced as this one. Her hair was as red as any redhead could wish for.
    Well this is a negative twist on my theme, not what I had in mind for sure.

Yes, I think it is a contradiction, the mongrel was not a pure redhead... certainly not in hair form and the color too might be different. Children, mixed race or not, will typically appear lighter and darken with age. She might not appear so reddish blond later on.

As to her or her child passing, maybe, one or both might pass in any white population, as most people don't seem very interested in race anymore. We have to be nice to everyone and never bring up taboo subjects.

On a talk show once, they had mixed race people on. One couple, a blond white male and a mulatto woman, had a child that looked purely white with blond hair. The child was maybe 2-3 years old, and I can't remember it looking Negroid at all. The mulatto woman cried when she said that people always come up to her and assume it's not her baby and ask her whose it is. lol
    Last edited by Nordhammer; Saturday, June 7th, 2003 at 10:12 PM.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Originally posted by Conquistador
    I'm not surprised. I have seen "meztisas" with red hair before; a rare occurance to say the least, but not impossible. However, it's more of a darkish color than the typical color of red one would see on whites. They need to have a certain amount of genes for red headedness from both parents in order for the hair color to be red.
    Well, just make sure it's not a dye job. Plenty of women dye their hair red or blond. Usually the very fair complexion goes along with it.

Of course when I say redheads I mean the beautiful original Northern European type, such as the illustrious Lady Sigrun.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Re: Re: Mixed-race redheads

Originally posted by Nordhammer
    Well this is a negative twist on my theme, not what I had in mind for sure.
    Absolutely - please accept my apologies. The experience was still fresh in my mind - I wanted to post it to the race section anyway, then saw your thread and thought I might add it here. I didn't want to contradict what you said. I am just as great a fan of redheads... I think they are lovely, and a wonder of creation (or evolution ).

Yes, I think it is a contradiction, the mongrel was not a pure redhead... certainly not in hair form and the color too might be different. Children, mixed race or not, will typically appear lighter and darken with age. She might not appear so reddish blond later on.
    Well, this one was one of a kind... hair form and colour was about identical to a genuine northern European redhead.

What is a pure redhead? By definition, a pure redhead is a person who has natural red hair. So this halfbreed woman was a pure redhead. Hair colour does not necessarily equate to racial purity. You get non-Nordid people who have blond hair too, for example...

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This is 'real' red hair:

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You're going to get a red hair retrospective from yours truly.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Again: