Subrace
    Nordid
    Preservation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post How to lie: The optimal philosophical outlook for deception

I would like to write a few words about the art of deception, a skill I believe is necessary to master. Our views, though hardly the same, are almost equally despised.

I'm not really going into why a WN nationalist would need to lie. If you think you would best serve the interests of your beliefs by being utterly public like David Duke or Don Black, I sincerely commend you . . . you're a leader.

Even if you are very 'out there' in racial ativism, there are likely to be times and places where successful subterfuge is the one saving tool.

The eight requirements for being a good liar:
    1. A superior, or at least decent, memory - to continue the charade you need to recall exactly what you have previously lied about! If you feel you have a weak memory, avoid contact with those you will likely have to lie to.

2. A good instinct about the plausability of paticular lies. If your working in an extremely PC office in New York and you went to a WN camp over the weekend, be prepared to give an alternate explanation for your activities. Here is one trick: pick a hobby that you know no one in your office would know a thing about. If you're in an office full of computer nerds, for example, suggest you were engaged in very active physical exercise over the weekend (as long as your physical appearance does not automatically exlude the possibility!). Read up for half an hour on the topic and you should be able to answer any colleague questions on the 'hobby' that you claim consumes most of your free time.

3. Similarly if you are really made sick in the presence of negroids and so forth but need to hide the fact in order to prosper, consider this technique. Desensitise yourself to their culture and history by reading as much as possible about it written from a purely academic viewpoint. Then, when necessary, you can show interest in their people. Consider it a game. Ask intelligent questions about their people. They will be pleased to have such an intellectual homie among them! Swotting up on the facts of their trashy culture will prevent many awkward silences!

4. If you are highly intelligent, as a large number of posters on this board clearly are, it might be appropriate to be 'carefully careless,' act a little stupid at times. Why? Because the more direct instincts of the mud races will tell them that it is completely obvious that a highly intelligent Aryan, in body and mind, simply cannot believe in miscegenation and other PC preferences. They will sense your deception. A simple way to convey lower IQ is to consistently mispronounce words. Additionally, walk away from arguments where possible. (If I win an argument in a black office by proving the truth of higher crime rates among blacks, how do I really win? They will either find some way to fire me, or do their absolute best to make my life miserable.)

5. Like Machiavelli said, be a fox that you might sense traps. Understand that very few whites are in any serious way loyal to their race. Sometimes a rightwing comment will be made just to test you. Be careful in taking that bait. We work to make money, don't solicit for WN comrades at your workplace. If an alliance develops, all well and good, but don't actively seek it. You're just as likely to lose your job. Further to this, don't be obvious in your preference for the company of white colleagues.

6. Learn to know your own tell-tale signs of lying, which are basically the same as those for general stress. In particular, wear dark glasses to hide alterations in pupil size where possible. (People who are dark-eyed or wear glasses that minimise the apparent size of the eyes are already at some advantage, these obscure changes in pupil size.) If you sweat a lot under stress, make sure you always cake on the deodorant! If you are the type that blushes strongly, be careful! Make sure you're as relaxed as possible. Perhaps smack your face in the toilets so that you already are 'blushing' before you have to verbalise a lie. Also, if you know you have to lie, it can be best to feign a temporary nervous condition, thus any shaking or jitters will be continuous throughout the day. Thus people will not be able to pinpont a time when, there!, he started getting nervous, he must have been lying.

7. Avoid being drunk around those you cannot be completetely honest with, 'in vino et Veritas' (in wine is truth)!

8. Now for the philosophical part! The biggest reason people fail in lying is vanity. Yes, vanity! The telling of a lie is a disgusting act and goes against every instict of a noble, proud being! Vanity is natural to a proud soul. Vanity, in the sense I mean it, is that desire every person has to see his/her name and true characters known in the hearts of other men. The instinct to honesty is nothing more than the spiritual equivalent of the desire for procreation. Even those things not so great about us, we do want to exist in the hearts of other men. This is what is referred to in the sentiment that 'confession is good for the soul.' Likewise, we still want to procreate those genes in ourselves that are probably something less than perfection. We want the aspects of ourselves that are good as well as those that are not so good to live beyond us. This is the closest we may come toward immortality, some of us living in the hearts and memories of other people and some of us continuing in our children's bodies as they march toward the future. Thus telling lies and keeping secrets are among the hardest things to do, when there is no end in sight.

The perfect liar would overcome all of this natural vanity. Like the builders of some exquisite Gothic Cathedral who left their genius without signature, their identities anonymous, a selfless testament to their faith, the perfect liar's true image would not exist in the hearts of men. He walks this path unheralded, a ghost,a Karma Yogi, working without hope of reward . . . a Lone Wolf deep behind enemy lines. He is the proud being that has overcome his pride. He is not a Jew, not a liar from the womb. He has learned that sometimes it is best to pick one's battles.

I believe the best example of the noble liar is Shakespeare's Hamlet. While I don't recommend actually acting insane, wearing the mantle of the eccentric and/or shy guy will allow colleagues to explain-away any minor imperfection in your deception strategy as being 'just him/her.'

Remember: Lying is not immoral per se, it is itself amoral. At this time we must still largely play by the Jew's rules.

PS If anyone wants to express their disgust, it's OK!

- HC
    If I rest, I rust.
    - Martin Luther

Senior Member Ominous Lord Spoonblade's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I agree with you, it is important to know how to lie, for many reasons.

Another thing that might ruin someone's lie is if they have the urge to tell people, not out of guilty conscience, but because they become proud of having decieved people so cleverly and, stupidly, want everyone to know!

Hamlet was a great reference, but remember what happened to him! Everyone around him who he loved died because of his hesitation to action, and then he joined them. We cannot let lies go on forever, we cannot hide what we are all the time. Though there are certain circumstances were it is very beneficial to do so! But we all have a fatal flaw like Shakespeare's tragic heroes, and we can't forget that :ultrawink
    I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

THE SEVENTH SON
    OF A SEVENTH SON
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 26th, 2009 @ 11:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Northern
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Preservation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by Vanessa
    Another thing that might ruin someone's lie is if they have the urge to tell people, not out of guilty conscience, but because they become proud of having decieved people so cleverly and, stupidly, want everyone to know!
    That's true! That's why I used 'vanity' as a catch-all description of what must be conquered by the perfect liar. Also, I feel no 'guilt' about being hesitant about spiders, yet it can hardly benefit me by telling anyone. I simply want to procreate an aspect of myself in other's minds. If you know anything about meme theory, perhaps my meme wants to duplicate/extend itself. Living a life of complete falsehood is the spiritual equivalent of celibacy.

Hamlet was a great reference, but remember what happened to him! Everyone around him who he loved died because of his hesitation to action, and then he joined them. We cannot let lies go on forever, we cannot hide what we are all the time. Though there are certain circumstances were it is very beneficial to do so!
    Hamlet failed as he was a less than perfect swordsman and was, as a result, pricked by a poisoned foil tip. Because people are cynical, a popularly successful piece of fiction has to end a certain way.

As an aside, I've seen a few movies about how an NS-type movement might be reborn (eg, 'The Apocalypse Watch'). Imagine the uproar caused if one depicted actual victory!

People want to see 'noble defeat,' not fairy stories with happy endings. (Perhaps because the people are ignoble?!?) I always disregard any piece of non-comedic fiction as soon as I can see the necessary and formulaic tragic ending coming.

The brilliant liars are ruling us! Lying is not doomed to failure!!

But we all have a fatal flaw like Shakespeare's tragic heroes, and we can't forget that
    Regardless, I see the Aryan outlook as the quest for perfection, irrespective of its actual attainability . . . 'hitch yor wagon to a star', 'aim for the impossible, achieve the extraordinary' and all that.
    If I rest, I rust.
    - Martin Luther

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Given that the Jews are the Master of Lies, I don't think one should lie. There is power in truth.

THE SEVENTH SON
    OF A SEVENTH SON
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Northern
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Preservation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by cosmocreator
    Given that the Jews are the Master of Lies, I don't think one should lie. There is power in truth.
    I respect your position.
    If I rest, I rust.
    - Martin Luther

Last Online
    Saturday, December 11th, 2004 @ 10:23 AM
    Right side up
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The "selfish gene" and much of "memic theory" (which is little more than Darwinist information theory) clashes seriously with selfless sacrifice and collectivist duty central to most right wing dogma. It is with dichotomous extremes and 'either/or' choices that we befuddle what is usually easily untangled by the dual code.

To believe that 'truth always' is the highest goal ignores the practicalities of life and survival. Deception is necessary in war and a white lie about Aunt Judy's pound cake is polite.

On the other hand, unrestricted and undisciplined lying for personal gain or memic propagation is seen as selfish, as indiviualism run rampant. It is difficult to imagine European science funtioning if this were norm.

The dual code arranges our relations in concentric circles of kinship and alliance. The gradient for applied deception should follow near to far, honest to practical (...not necessarily always deception).

Fortunately, right wing theory finds a confimation of this kinship approach in genetic group altruism. Science, as most here would suspect any way, strengthens our theories.

Evolution, of course, provides for other paths. What, for example, would evolve if lying were permissible and successful within kin-group?

THE SEVENTH SON
    OF A SEVENTH SON
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Northern
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Preservation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@ OnionPeeler

'Deception is necessary in war and a white lie about Aunt Judy's pound cake is polite.'

I doubt anyone would be concerned over humouring aunt Judy about her poundcake!

You're right about war. That's what I'm really talking about. My thoughts on this subject are mainly drawn from Machiavelli, Sun Zu (author of 'The Art of War', who I would love to think was of Aryan type as per those mummies found!), Dostoyesvsky ('Crime and Punishment') and Hitler.

I'm not talking about, for example, mastering the art of cheating on your spouse for an indefinite period of time!

'Evolution, of course, provides for other paths. What, for example, would evolve if lying were permissible and successful within kin-group?'

We might then be thought to have evolved away from being Aryans, or noble ones. Essential to everything I stated is that this is a 'primer' for WN liars. WNs should feel no guilty conscience in lying for these reasons, they should feel absolute guilt for lying for reasons of pure personal hedonism. Indeed I doubt the Aryan mind is easily disposed toward dissimulation where it possesses any sense of guilt. The Aryan is not by nature a liar, however I believe it is capable of anything when it is without guilt. Like Nietzsche said, 'In the actual act of deception . . . they [the great deceivers] are overcome by belief in themselves: it is this which speaks so miraculously and compellingly to those who surround them.' ('Human, All Too Human': 52)

Ergo, if I completely believe in the moral rectitude of what I'm saying (thus believing in myself), I can say anything with a straight face. If I'm tempted to lie purely for personal gain, and certainly if it is against other whites who have done nothing serious against me, I will likely stumble and be found out. The latter conflicts with my inherent Aryan morality.
    If I rest, I rust.
    - Martin Luther

Last Online
    Saturday, December 11th, 2004 @ 10:23 AM
    Right side up
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Very well put

and I agree. If it were broadly acceptable at all levels, we'd lose our character and identity. Recognizing a dividing line, even if that line is not rigid, I believe is necessary. It also , in part, is what separates 'good man' (good father, loyal kinsman) and 'good fighter (cunning warrior) from a scoudrel (Norse 'nithingar' - honorless man).

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Let's look at lying at the philosphical levels.

1. Metaphyical
    2. Epistemological
    3. Ethical
    4. Politcal
    5. Aesthetical

To me, lying could only be considered a good at the political level. I think it extremely important to be honest at level 1 and 2.

Keep in mind, as a trained actor, I am very skilled at lying -- but at the aesthetic level.
    Last edited by cosmocreator; Tuesday, June 10th, 2003 at 10:28 PM.

THE SEVENTH SON
    OF A SEVENTH SON
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Northern
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Preservation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by cosmocreator
    Let's look at lying at the philosphical levels.

1. Metaphyical
    2. Epistemological
    3. Ethical
    4. Politcal
    5. Aesthetical

To me, lying could only be considered a good at the political level. I think it extremely important to be honest at level 1 and 2.

Keep in mind, as a trained actor, I am very skilled at lying -- but at the aesthetic level.
    Interesting cosmocreator . . . but I think everything is ultimately political. Politics occurs whenever two or more people have to share the same living space. At the least, it relates to the shared usage of finite resources. In one's daily life in a modern multicult city, politics is by far more significant than other considerations. The completely honest and sustained public pursuit of those other four aspects presupposes a certain level of political democracy and also temperamental homogeneity of the body politic. (Yes, I think your 'philosophical levels' tie-in with Maslow's pyramid.)

Remember, as Clausewitz pointed out, war is the continuation of politics by other means. I hope I'm not being too much the sophist in saying this but . . . if deception is acceptable in war, it is acceptable in verbal war, i.e. politics. If deception is acceptable in group politics (politics proper), it is acceptable in personal politics (such a the office place).

Additionally, I do sometimes wonder if some sort of lying would not always be undesirable in the metaphysical realm (Level 1). It has certainly been practiced and espoused in the past. Leaving aside the West, I feel that the Indian concept of reincarnation was strongly represented in Hinduism because it had such a mitigating effect on the lower, non-Aryan castes' desire for equality with their racial overlords. (Though perhaps it also removed the possibility for a dynamic, technologically-driven historical path, insofar as the Aryans believed in it themselves.)

Plato recommended, in 'The Republic,' the use of a 'foundation myth' to appropriately order his four 'castes' and also, unlike the Hindu model, allow for movement between classes based on personal quality.

I do however doubt that this sort of conscious ruse would be possible in this modern world of instantaneous communication. Neither do I believe it would be desirable to deceive along metaphysical grounds in a separate white homeland, I’m just pointing out that Aryans have often used religion as a calculated means to control the populace.

Anyhoo, if the survival and sovereignty of the folk is threatened all of those other interests may be considered secondary to, and an extension of, politics/war.

As an example I believe it could be appropriate, if possible, to use divide and conquer tactics to weaken an opposing political entity that endangered our survival. One could justifiably attempt to destroy their ethical systems (Level 3), if this weakened their political/military resolve. That is, one would deliberately espouse false values to annihilate their group loyalty. (This should not sound unfamiliar; the Jews are doing a marvellous job of this against whites through their media stranglehold!)
    If I rest, I rust.
    - Martin Luther

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast