Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

You seem like a very intelligent woman, and I'm glad you've changed your mind. The world only benefits from more intelligent whites

As for Nordicism...when a Nordic and a non-Nordic person have children, are those children becoming "more Nordic" or "less Nordic"? How do you decide what is better, adding more Nordic genes into a non-Nordic genepool, or having relatively "pure" Nordic children? It could work either way! There's a flaw in this philosophy, because basically to be a Nordicist you just have to think Nordics are the best, and not really follow any particular "code" of breeding.
    I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Originally posted by Vanessa
    You seem like a very intelligent woman, and I'm glad you've changed your mind. The world only benefits from more intelligent whites

As for Nordicism...when a Nordic and a non-Nordic person have children, are those children becoming "more Nordic" or "less Nordic"? How do you decide what is better, adding more Nordic genes into a non-Nordic genepool, or having relatively "pure" Nordic children? It could work either way! There's a flaw in this philosophy, because basically to be a Nordicist you just have to think Nordics are the best, and not really follow any particular "code" of breeding.

Plus you never know how nature will play itself out. Being the best, as perceived by humans, is not necessarily best with respect to how natural history has played out.

Last Online
    Sunday, January 8th, 2006 @ 09:27 PM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Bismarckian Conservatism
    Religion
    Not Applicable
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dear Posters:

These are all aspects I had not previously considered. Well, thank you for your help, all of you. I was a mistaken, but you good folk set me straight. I suppose that is what discussion is all about, right? Thanks for putting up with me!

~Renee
    "For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grievances which we endure help us in our marching onward." ~Henry Ford

"Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied." ~Otto von Bismarck

"There is nothing stable in human affairs: ...avoid undue elation in prosperity and undue depression in adversity!" ~Socrates

"Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important is the road to pride and personal satisfaction." ~Thatcher

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Putting up with you? We are fortunate to have you here. Hope you stick around.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Bismarckian Conservatism
    Religion
    Not Applicable
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you I'll be here reading and occassionally posting!
    "For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grievances which we endure help us in our marching onward." ~Henry Ford

"Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied." ~Otto von Bismarck

"There is nothing stable in human affairs: ...avoid undue elation in prosperity and undue depression in adversity!" ~Socrates

"Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important is the road to pride and personal satisfaction." ~Thatcher

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Originally posted by HCRenee1980
    Nordhammer, I have a quick question:

I am a sincere Nordicist, and I believe that there is enough trouble with unqualified people breeding. I think only the finest people should breed in order to maintain what positive racial strains we actually still possess. In your opinion, do you think by breeding with my foetalized element I would be contributing to the problem of propagating racially undesirable traits? Or do you think the foetalized element is something so insignificant as to warrant breeding?
    You're always welcome to ask anything you like.

I find your sincerity and dedication very refreshing. If our people had a 1/10th of your spirit we would win instantly.

I think a more passive approach to eugenics and racial breeding is more suited to our sensibilities of humanity and freedom. The finest people should consider breeding with other fine people, and I would think most do, if they breed at all. That is probably the majority of the problem, our finest people either don't breed or breed far less than the lower classes.

By Nordicism I'm not sure what you mean... that more blonds should breed, or longfaced dolichocephals/mesocephals, or longfaced blond dolichocephals/mesocephals? Certainly I agree with an increase in blondism(meaning skin, hair, and eyes) rather than a decrease, as we are experiencing by lighter people breeding with darker people, even if exclusively European/white. A reasonable approach is to of course not only stop all nonwhite immigration, but also to stop all nonNordish immigration; and to encourage all such people who currently reside among us to leave. Considering the majority of darkerhaired people of Northern European ancestry have these recessive elements in their ancestry, they are not detrimental and are our kin.

I know you stated in your last post that you believe I should breed, but I really take this very seriously and I wondered if you would ponder it just a little longer for me. I always thought that at the very least I would have to be pure UP to breed, and before I change my mind, I want to ask several people what they think. If the element is so gross as to warrant the abstinence from breeding, I think Devi would be happy with my resolve to remain abstinent. Of course, before I make a huge decision like this, I want to consult several different groups of people. Thank you for your time and effort concerning this matter.
    ~Renee
    I always thought you were significantly Brünn, even if not exclusively, since I looked at your pictures from an individual on the SNPA list. You're an attractive young lady of Northwestern heritage, and we need more of you in the world, not less. You're an asset to the cause and I hope you find a man who is worthy of you, a high-quality woman(as Elizabeth Bennett says).

Last Online
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Bismarckian Conservatism
    Religion
    Not Applicable
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you for your help! Your argument is convincing, along with the others, and I agree. After all, a woman's primary role is to be a mother, and I would be very unhappy if I could not fulfill that role. Now I see that you and the other posters are correct, and I am a bit relieved hehe to be honest. Take care.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thank you for your help! Your argument is convincing, along with the others, and I agree. After all, a woman's primary role is to be a mother, and I would be very unhappy if I could not fulfill that role. Now I see that you and the other posters are correct, and I am a bit relieved hehe to be honest. Take care.
    If you haven't already looked at it, http://www.racialcompact.com will be helpful to you.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Bismarckian Conservatism
    Religion
    Not Applicable
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nordhammer:

Thank you! I will!

~Renee

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234