Bismarckian Conservatism
    Religion
    Not Applicable
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Azdaja:

Thank you for your honest response. I don't expect people to "fawn" over me; and I don't find myself particularly attractive either. I expected an objective opinion, or else I would not have asked. I could ask friends who I knew would be encouraging and subjective if that was my intent. I asked because I wanted an honest and sincere reply. Of course, I didn't intend to invoke such a vitriolic response, and perhaps you didn't understand me fully. I suppose you do have some valid points I will consider in my decision. However, I just asked a simple question: is the element strong enough to warrant preclusion of raising children then, if you want a soft phrase for it. You answered my question: your opinion is no. Thank you. Take care.

~Renee
    "For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grievances which we endure help us in our marching onward." ~Henry Ford

"Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied." ~Otto von Bismarck

"There is nothing stable in human affairs: ...avoid undue elation in prosperity and undue depression in adversity!" ~Socrates

"Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important is the road to pride and personal satisfaction." ~Thatcher

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 11:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

A pretty and predominantly Alpine woman who certainly should reproduce! Don't be silly...

best

Purifier
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Originally posted by HCRenee1980
    Azdaja:

Thank you for your honest response. I don't expect people to "fawn" over me; and I don't find myself particularly attractive either. I expected an objective opinion, or else I would not have asked.
    Yes, I understand. I was not insinuating that Nordhammer (or others) would purposely tell you that you were Brunn even if you were not. I was referring more to these ideas you have about only "nordish" types reproducing when I made my statement about criticism sometimes being needed. Then again, for all I know, Nordhammer believes this as well.
    BTW: According to Coon (probably the best friend Nordicists have) the Nordic is actually a Med type, whereas the Brunn is UP. That is to say, UP's are not in any way "Nordic" in Coons scheme.
    If Coon is correct it could be easily argued that Meds are of a higher "quality" than UPs, due to the fact that UPs never really did anything of note until being influenced/conquored by Meds.
    I'm not saying I believe Coons theories, but most hardcore Nordicists are at least sympathetic to Coon, if not outright devotees.
    Whether you are Brunn or not, perhaps this is something to think about?

I could ask friends who I knew would be encouraging and subjective if that was my intent. I asked because I wanted an honest and sincere reply. Of course, I didn't intend to invoke such a vitriolic response, and perhaps you didn't understand me fully.
    I'm pretty sure I understood you.
    My true intention was not to be 'vitriolic'. It's just your posts were rather...odd. Your thoughts on this matter seem depressing. Do you WANT a family? In your heart, is this something you desire?
    If you feel the call to motherhood (and you are financially/mentally/physically stable enough), then do not let something as ridiculously silly as this get in your way.
    And all of this says nothing for your mate. Are you going to pass a good man by because he is "tainted" with Alpinid or Med admixture? I would hope not.
    Some people are just meant to be alone for their entire lives. But for THIS reason? I mean come on. Depriving yourself of the very thing women are meant to do because, what.....your head is too round? lol
    I suppose you do have some valid points I will consider in my decision. However, I just asked a simple question: is the element strong enough to warrant preclusion of raising children then, if you want a soft phrase for it. You answered my question: your opinion is no. Thank you. Take care.

~Renee
    Yes, it's no problem. I just don't want you (or anyone else for that matter) to deprive yourself of happiness for such reasons.

Purifier
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Why does this thing censor me when I spell C-O-O-N-S (as in Carlton)? Is this a new swear word?

Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2007 @ 05:52 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Since the overwhelming majority of whites who reproduce don't even know (or care) if they're Nordic, Brunn, etc. I don't think the choice of a person not to have children due to the fact that they are "contaminated" with genes of another sub-race will make any difference in the future of the white race. The fact is that our population is falling behind the other races, and we need responsible and secure adults to raise healthy and smart kids. Also, the science behind these racial classifications is rapidly changing, and one day you may figure out that you missed out on an important part of life because of faulty science etc. Anyway, my point is that if you don't want to have kids, thats up to you, but don't base your decision on what subrace you are because you could regret it in the future. Anyway, thats my opinion, I hope it helps!

Last Online
    Sunday, January 8th, 2006 @ 09:27 PM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Bismarckian Conservatism
    Religion
    Not Applicable
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Azdaja:

Actually, I always wanted to have children and a husband if I met the right man. However, I just want to do the right thing. That's why I'm asking. Perhaps I was wrong. There's nothing wrong with me mentally, physically, or emotionally or anything lol. I think I'd make a good mother. I just want to ensure I don't do anything destructive to my race, that's all. Thanks for your understanding.

~Renee
    "For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grievances which we endure help us in our marching onward." ~Henry Ford

"Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied." ~Otto von Bismarck

"There is nothing stable in human affairs: ...avoid undue elation in prosperity and undue depression in adversity!" ~Socrates

"Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important is the road to pride and personal satisfaction." ~Thatcher

Last Online
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Bismarckian Conservatism
    Religion
    Not Applicable
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Premisyl:

I have reconsidered my decision. Many people, even the strict Nordicists think I shouldn't let my race hinder me, even if that means I should not mix with a Nordic person. I have decided to keep my mind open with regards to a family, since I agree that it is a woman's role to mother children. I just want to do what's best. If I meet a good guy who is right for me, then I will have a family. Thanks for your help.

~Renee

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Since you brought this out in the public, it seems to everyone, except you, that you should breed. Personally, I see Alpinids closer to UP than I see Nordics to UP.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Bismarckian Conservatism
    Religion
    Not Applicable
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Forgive me if it was an inappropriate topic. I thought that for a racial page it would be ok. Through the various arguments presented it has become clear that I was wrong, and I have modified my perspective. Thank you to everyone for your patience and input.

~Renee

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Forgive me if it was an inappropriate topic.

There are no inappropriate topics as far as I'm concerned. Others may disagree with me.

I glad you've reconsidered your position. Astaining from reproducing is really not the right thing. You're intelligent and beautiful. You should have no problem finding a good man.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast