Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    611 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolgadeutscher View Post
    I fail to see any "hysteria", people were merely noticing the cultural decline. Hysteria never solved matters by itself anyway, but identifying the strategies of those who want to destroy traditional society and the family unit and exposing them is a natural response. But then even mere hysteria is preferable to apathy and ignorance, which is the worst possible way that people can treat such things. Apathy is the top cause we are in this situation to begin with.
    Good point! Just look at how the lefties and muzzies go into a frenzy whenever they perceive just a minor offense or push-back. Whenever a private person, media personality or politician goes just slightly against the liberal, multicultural agenda, they are vilified and attacked beyond all proportionality. And it works, to some extent. People become more wary of treading beyond the set boundaries, and squirm and beg for forgiveness whenever they do. We could use that factor of social fear on our own side, as well.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Norman & German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitas View Post
    The Bundessozialgericht actually ruled in 2009 that job agencies are not required by law to find sex workers for open positions in brothels. The court rejected the complaint of a brothel owner who had argued that the law of 2002 had turned sex work into a job like any other; the judges ruled that the law had been passed to protect the employees, not to further the business.
    I think the key is in the bolded part. Legalizing prostitution doesn't mean that it will be considered a job anyone can do. Such laws are not meant to oppress and force the average Jane into it, but they're meant to protect actual prostitutes and sex workers, render them able to enjoy benefits like any other employees. Since prostitution is as old a profession as history itself, much like drugs it's best regulated and taxed. Regulating it would also mean that involuntary prostitution and human trafficking could be identified and dealt with accordingly.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Norman Pride For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    I think the key is in the bolded part. Legalizing prostitution doesn't mean that it will be considered a job anyone can do. Such laws are not meant to oppress and force the average Jane into it, but they're meant to protect actual prostitutes and sex workers, render them able to enjoy benefits like any other employees. Since prostitution is as old a profession as history itself, much like drugs it's best regulated and taxed. Regulating it would also mean that involuntary prostitution and human trafficking could be identified and dealt with accordingly.
    Yes, this is being rational. I suspect others became a little over-emotional upon seeing the headline (..which is precisely how 'sensationalism' works ) but it actually turned out to be *fake news* or whatever this was called back in 2005

To me that’s the end of it. We've talked a lot about prostitution on Skadi recently but if we still feel it’s worth reopening an old thread to reiterate our stance towards whores, sluts, degeneracy, decadence and the decline of moral values etc.. then okay. I’m just not a huge fan of echo chambers.

Let me say that had girls been forced to take jobs as hookers I’d have been extremely vocal about this. I've been on demos before about serious, real issues but I’m not going to get steamed up on the Internet in 2019 about something that didn’t happen in 2005 and probably never will.

Last Online
    19 Minutes Ago @ 06:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    Scot, Swedish, Austria
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Grandparent
    Occupation
    artist
    Politics
    EOne Nation (Australia)
    Religion
    Germanic Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    No means No. Given that, in Australia, Government Employment Offices (Centrelink) have an armed security guard, at what point does this act of recruiting for prostitution become rape at gun point?

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    To me that’s the end of it. We've talked a lot about prostitution on Skadi recently but if we still feel it’s worth reopening an old thread to reiterate our stance towards whores, sluts, degeneracy, decadence and the decline of moral values etc.. then okay. I’m just not a huge fan of echo chambers.

Let me say that had girls been forced to take jobs as hookers I’d have been extremely vocal about this. I've been on demos before about serious, real issues but I’m not going to get steamed up on the Internet in 2019 about something that didn’t happen in 2005 and probably never will.
    So what? I've been to demos as well, that doesn't mean that you can't write and share information on the Internet. The Internet has a wider reach than a local demo anyway, today a lot of activism and information is being shared over the Internet. By that "logic" everyone should stop writing about any issues, especially here because it's a big "echo chamber"

And the article which I posted was not "fake news" btw.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    And the article which I posted was not "fake news" btw.
    Who said it was? I was referring to the one from 2005.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123