Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Do Europeans Have Claim to North America?

Last Online
    Thursday, May 7th, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Ancestry
    Franco-Norman
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    University Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Post Re: Do Europeans have claim to North America?

Here's a challenge: try and explain what you think "Roman culture" is, but without using the Roman alphabet.
    Hah! Gladly if I had Runic type set on my comp

Aryans were one tribe..not our entire race.

The "American Indians" were there first, but did not claim the territory. Lacking imperialistic knowledge costed them, but if they did claim the land mostly likely would still be destroyed. Hail Vespucci for naming our former European colony which answers the question. Even today we should have the right to kick non-Europeans out, but action or thought was never brought about at that time
    I hate people who do not respect the Natives for their WAY OF LIFE and the quite breath taking society they built up until the invasion. Your outlook is the EXACT same outlook the Romans had on the Teutonic and Celtic peoples during those times. I am proud that my ancestors were so strong, and I do believe we (those of French and British Isles descent) have the right to be in North America, but the Natives do too. My suggestion has always been to split the land up seperating the two peoples so that they have no contact with each other. The Natives free to return to THEIR old way of life and us (Fr.+Brit.) to ours. EVERYBODY ELSE should GET THE HELL OUT! There are of course old German famillies that have been around forever and a day..but anything newer than that should leave.

As for the numerous blacks "taking over"..just let them try militarily *rollseyes*
    Last edited by Moody; Wednesday, June 2nd, 2004 at 05:07 PM. Reason: removed uncivil elements

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NormanBlood
    Hah! Gladly if I had Runic type set on my comp

Aryans were one tribe..not our entire race.

I hate people who do not respect the Natives for their WAY OF LIFE and the quite breath taking society they built up until the invasion. Your outlook is the EXACT same outlook the Romans had on the Teutonic and Celtic peoples during those times. I am proud that my ancestors were so strong, and I do believe we (those of French and British Isles descent) have the right to be in North America, but the Natives do too. My suggestion has always been to split the land up seperating the two peoples so that they have no contact with each other. The Natives free to return to THEIR old way of life and us (Fr.+Brit.) to ours. EVERYBODY ELSE should GET THE HELL OUT! There are of course old German famillies that have been around forever and a day..but anything newer than that should leave.

As for the numerous blacks "taking over"..just let them try militarily *rollseyes*
    I agree with you. However, postulating different ideas with them doesn't work. It seems to be a close minded set. I had come up with a few ideas that might even help advance their style and they ignore it or laugh it off. Not that I really hope for all I've theorised could happen. I am more like figuring out 'what ifs' to the future. I believe the natives deserve the western half of North America. I have no problem with them being there.
    Last edited by Moody; Wednesday, June 2nd, 2004 at 05:08 PM. Reason: removed uncivil elements

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

People that are not Franco/German/AngloSaxon but that are still European caucasoids have the same right to stay in America than the former.

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 26th, 2005 @ 03:22 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gesta Bellica
    People that are not Franco/German/AngloSaxon but that are still European caucasoids have the same right to stay in America than the former.
    I agree with that, at least to the extent that any European group that came here and contributed something to building the country has a right to remain here. Ukrainians, for instance, were responsible for settling and building the infrastructure of a large portion of Western Canada, while Italians were instrumental in the post-war construction boom in many cities. If they were to be thrown out, one could say they ought to tear down everything they built here before going back to Europe.

It's also interesting to compare the contributions of these European groups, who actually helped to build North America, to a lot of the so-called 'refugees' from Asia and Africa today who simply parasitize off of public funds, while 'contributing' illegal drug sales and gang violence. These are the people who should be expelled expeditiously.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Telperion
    I agree with that, at least to the extent that any European group that came here and contributed something to building the country has a right to remain here. Ukrainians, for instance, were responsible for settling and building the infrastructure of a large portion of Western Canada, while Italians were instrumental in the post-war construction boom in many cities. If they were to be thrown out, one could say they ought to tear down everything they built here before going back to Europe.

It's also interesting to compare the contributions of these European groups, who actually helped to build North America, to a lot of the so-called 'refugees' from Asia and Africa today who simply parasitize off of public funds, while 'contributing' illegal drug sales and gang violence. These are the people who should be expelled expeditiously.
    Then you could also argue for the permanency of Negroids and Jews. In such a case, then partitioning could take place.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 2nd, 2006 @ 01:25 PM
    Subrace
    Hallstatt/East Baltid
    Country
    United States United States
    Reactionary
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marla
    We had discovered North America, conquered it, and made it into what it is today...but I was thinking the other day, does that necessarily mean that we can claim North America as ours like we can claim Europe? On one hand we built it into what it was, but on the other hand it is not our indigenous land.
    The US and Canada are political entities that did not exist until Europeans settled permanently on the North American continent. Before Europeans arrived, "North America" was just an unnamed continent with a scattering of Indian tribes. So North America is ours because we created "North America".

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl_Rylander For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Then you could also argue for the permanency of Negroids and Jews. In such a case, then partitioning could take place.
    I'm not sure partitioning is something that will ever actually happen, but in principle I think that would be the best way to deal with blacks in the US at least. (I mean those who are the descendents of slaves, not recent immigrants from the Carribean or Africa, who should be repatriated in my view.)

Personally, I would not send these long-established blacks (slave-descendents) back to Africa - it would be better if they had their own country here, where all of them lived, and where they could rise or fall on their own merits. That would certainly be better than the failed experiment of integrating blacks into white society, which in practice has been a highly dysfunctional integration that, except for a tiny black elite who benefit from the status quo, hardly serves the interests of most blacks any more than it serves our interests. What is more, a number of blacks would probably agree with that statement - under the right political circumstances, it would be better to reach some sort of arrangement with them then engage in a fruitless conflict.

As for the Jews - I would not say they have the sort of right to be here that black slave-descendents have, since for the most part they have not made the same sort of tangible contributions to building the national infrastructure (in fact, quite the contrary). I am probably a bit of a heretic on this forum in that I tend to think the problem with Jews is more with their culture and religion (especially their religion where it is equated with political Zionism) than an inherent problem with them. I might be flamed for that opinion, but that's my view of the subject.

So, I think that if the Jews had a different set of beliefs or practices, and lived by themselves in closed communities, then there would no more be a 'Jewish problem' than there is currently an 'Amish problem' or even a 'Mormon problem'. But, that's not currently the case. I would, at a minimum, say to them that if they do not completely abandon or renounce the destructive ideology of Zionism, then they must leave - let them go to Israel and slug it out with the Palestinians, if no one else will have them.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'm not sure partitioning is something that will ever actually happen, but in principle I think that would be the best way to deal with blacks in the US at least. (I mean those who are the descendents of slaves, not recent immigrants from the Carribean or Africa, who should be repatriated in my view.)
    It's as realistic as any of the other plans.

Personally, I would not send these long-established blacks (slave-descendents) back to Africa - it would be better if they had their own country here, where all of them lived, and where they could rise or fall on their own merits.
    I disagree. I think they would still be a burden in some way. I recommend repatriation back to Africa, and economic aid for a time to assist in their acclimation and in building infrastructure.

As for the Jews - I would not say they have the sort of right to be here that black slave-descendents have, since for the most part they have not made the same sort of tangible contributions to building the national infrastructure (in fact, quite the contrary). I am probably a bit of a heretic on this forum in that I tend to think the problem with Jews is more with their culture and religion (especially their religion where it is equated with political Zionism) than an inherent problem with them. I might be flamed for that opinion, but that's my view of the subject.
    They have been among the elites, and have contributed in intellectual fields. However in the same way that blacks are not our people (nonEuropean, foreign), neither are Jews. If Jews are our people, then so are other Middle Easterners, to whom they are more genetically related than they are to us.
    Last edited by Nordhammer; Wednesday, June 2nd, 2004 at 10:31 PM.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 7th, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Ancestry
    Franco-Norman
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    University Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

And why do they have the same right? I didn't see Italians fighting in the war of independance..the American of the time was of British blood. I didn't see a Spaniard fight in the War of 1812. The French did not come in the "name of Europe". We did not colonise "for Europe"..it was for the French crown and for French benefits. The British never conquered Canada from the French "for Europe" either..the non-French/Brit contributions to North America could be easily replaced..and have not in the long run really been contributions. Its like the black slaves, ok they were slaves in America they "contributed"...so what? Can their contribution be compared to Fr./Brit. who put their existence on the line for the colonies? In reality those two groups, and to a lesser extent the Germans, have SHAPED NA history and it revolves around them..not others. The essence of NA is French and British, as far as I'm concerned others just really don't belong there. In fact I would be very happy to erase others contributions from this country

Then people use NA's "multicultural roots" as an excuse...the French and British lived right across a damned channel from each other and had been at each others throats for centuries...I wouldn't exactly call it "multicultural"..and bringing others into the nations like that only brings in more "explainations" as to "why multiculturalism is justified"...first the Italians..then the Arabs...Keep our continent for those who won it.

I disagree. I think they would still be a burden in some way. I recommend repatriation back to Africa, and economic aid for a time to assist in their acclimation and in building infrastructure.
    I agree, they should be sent back and they WOULD be a burden if they stayed. It would be just like now..they start out on the "outskirts" and "out of our way"(at least in Canada)..then they'll weasel their way into white society once more. Its bound to happen...just as all other groups have already done.

Personally itj ust pisses me off when I'm sitting in a CANADIAN IDENTITY class and all these arabs, greeks, russians, chinese or whatnot come in and call MY PEOPLE'S HISTORY THEIRS!..thats what really gets MY blood boiling.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NormanBlood For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    I disagree. I think they would still be a burden in some way.
    That would be an important issue to assess in determining what should be done. I was assuming they would be required to be self-sufficient, and not the beneficiaries of assistance from us.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast