Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Beowulf, the Movie: Multi-Kult Anti-Racism Propaganda

  1. #1
    Senior Member Vanir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    Saturday, July 14th, 2007 @ 10:32 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    814
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Mad Beowulf, the Movie: Multi-Kult Anti-Racism Propaganda

    It is exactly what I expected. There was NO WAY the Rabbis of Hollywood were going to allow a Germanic epic to be made that might succor and inspire the hearts of their enemies.

    I hoped beyond hope that they were going to do it properly and by the book, but deep down knew it was a mathematical impossibility. The first red-flag was a Canadian Andrew Rai Berzins being the Writer. Just look at his name! What business does a cultureless, identityless NWO zombie have in rewriting an English epic. The Greeks considered legal action against Oliver Stone for damaging the Alexander the Great story with his widely slammed rubbish effort, I wonder if it would be feasible in some way, however fantastic, to stop them from tarnishing English culture in this way through legal action. If I had a Howard Hughes/Mel Gibson hoard, I would hire the best lawyers on Earth and give it a go!

    This film is poison.

    And you can't criticize the writer or director on the movie site forum, as they simply remove critical posts instantaneously.

    WHY WHY WHY can't they just make a movie for its own sake! They couldn't even churn out a literal rendition before the PC mauling began. It just infuriates me.

    I wish I could sabotage this production so that at least the Beowulf epic wouldn't be sullied. I'm trying to give them all Cancer with my mind as I type this.

    Not happy.
    Anders.


    http://beowulf-movie.com/
    Film Alters Beowulf Subtext

    Gerard Butler, star of the upcoming medieval adventure movie Beowulf & Grendel, told SCI FI Wire that the film puts an intriguing spin on the epic poem that is its source. "[Beowulf] turns up as the hero to take on this troll [Ingvar Eggert Sigurdsson as Grendel], only to find out that his hero's quest isn't exactly what he expected," Butler said in an interview while promoting his current project, The Phantom of the Opera. "Especially in older tales, it's just good versus evil."

    In the original Anglo-Saxon poem Beowulf, the central character is a Norse hero who vanquishes the evil Grendel and saves his village. But in the film, Butler said, "Beowulf arrives to find that this troll everybody considers pure evil isn't necessarily pure evil. It's just the case that it's black and white. And even Beowulf as a hero, he's not a typical hero. He sees things a little more deeply and doesn't necessarily enjoy what he does. He's just very good at it. So he comes across this thing that everyone perceives as a monster, only to find out that this monster doesn't want to fight them, because they've never done anything to him. At the same time, we're on this inevitable path to conquest just because they're different."

    Butler described Beowulf & Grendel as a metaphor for racism and the different ways in which cultures interact. "People's ignorance about other human beings can lead to violence," Butler said. "It's just a sad lack of understanding that causes all the problems. I think the story is so beautiful and powerful and human, and yet gritty and real. And the dialogue is so incredibly poetic, but tough." Beowulf & Grendel will be released in 2005.
    Last edited by Vanir; Wednesday, January 19th, 2005 at 03:15 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 28th, 2011 @ 06:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Location
    Berlin
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    deutschnational
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Beowulf the Movie: Multi-Kult anti-racism propaganda

    I“d prefer posting something more differentiated but this is the
    only adequate answer to what is just another multicultural education film:



    Why don“t take the Hollywood jews their own history and make a movie
    about the genocide in Canaan under Joshua? It even had some modern
    paralleles and is a prime example of ethnic and religious intolerance.

    At least for me, this sort of film is completely improbably because
    everyone in it is thinking and speaking as superficially as the average
    degenerate American. This whole anti-collectivistic and pseudo-moralistic
    impetus is simply anachronistic.

    But with the American way of life spreading fast maybe most people don“t
    notice how out of place this whole thing is.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, May 1st, 2006 @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    811
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Beowulf the Movie: Multi-Kult anti-racism propaganda

    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf
    At least for me, this sort of film is completely improbably because
    everyone in it is thinking and speaking as superficially as the average
    degenerate American. This whole anti-collectivistic and pseudo-moralistic
    impetus is simply anachronistic.

    But with the American way of life spreading fast maybe most people don“t
    notice how out of place this whole thing is.
    The things you're talking about have nothing to do with the American way of life, except so far as this alien morality has been forced on us by a hostile fifth column, and in any event seem to be just as popular with the average degenerate, pseudo-bolshevist European.

    Anyway, if the film is as Anders has described it, I don't think I'll waste my time on it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 28th, 2011 @ 06:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Location
    Berlin
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    deutschnational
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Beowulf the Movie: Multi-Kult anti-racism propaganda

    @TheAppalachian

    What do you want to tell me? That the average American is not ignorant
    about other cultures? It may have nothing to do with the multiculturalist
    agenda of this film but it certainly has something to do with the fact
    that these movies look anachronistic to me.

    But I don“t want to argue about this because I“m not anti-American but
    only against adapting to the American lifestyle in Europe.

    end of discussion
    Last edited by beowulf_; Wednesday, January 19th, 2005 at 04:23 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, May 1st, 2006 @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    811
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Beowulf the Movie: Multi-Kult anti-racism propaganda

    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf
    What do you want to tell me? That the avarage American is not ignorant
    about other cultures?
    Generally no more so than the average resident of any other place, though certain hypocrites tend to think Americans corner the market on ignorance .

    It may have nothing to do with the multiculturalist
    agenda of this film but it certainly has something to do with the fact
    that these movies look anachronistic to me.
    I hate to break it to you, but it certainly isn't the "average American" producing Hollywood films. The people who do so are generally quite cosmopolitan and certainly not ignorant of other cultures. The reason this film looks anachronistic is precisely because there is, as you say, an agenda behind it.

    But I don“t want to argue about this because I“m not anti-American but only against adapting to the American lifestyle in Europe.
    That's perfectly understandable. After all, I'm against adapting to what you perceive to be "the American lifestyle" here in America!

    end of discussion
    You can't ask a man a question and then say "end of discussion."

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 28th, 2011 @ 06:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Location
    Berlin
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    deutschnational
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Beowulf the Movie: Multi-Kult anti-racism propaganda

    though certain hypocrites tend to think Americans corner the market
    on ignorance .

    Two questions:
    How many Americans learn a second language?
    And how many think that Iraq could be the beacon of democracy?

    But I acknowledge that Europeans can be ignorant as well.
    E.g. Schröder and Fischer are in popularity polls again on the rise.

    it certainly isn“t the "average American" producing Hollywood films.

    But the "average American" is consuming these films and perceives
    the mass media as mainstream America.

    The people who do so are generally quite cosmopolitan

    OK.

    You can“t ask a man a question and then say "end of discussion".

    Ever heard of rhetoric questions?
    Last edited by beowulf_; Wednesday, January 19th, 2005 at 09:11 PM.

  7. #7
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    The Horned God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 09:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Family
    Single adult
    Posts
    2,248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Post Re: Beowulf the Movie: Multi-Kult "one world" propaganda

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders Lang


    http://beowulf-movie.com/
    Film Alters Beowulf Subtext
    What a pity, If anyone hasn't opened the link ,they should do so, from the images on there, it had the makings of a great movie.
    I won't be going to see it either though, it would be terrible if this film recieves the same or similar support as the LOTR.
    I'd far rather watch a faithful Amateur version filmed with a camcorder, on location at a beach near Great-Yarmouth in January, rather than this which destroys the point of the original.

    In fact, now that I think of it, a film based on Beowulf could be set just as easily in modern times, the main thing would be that it retained the spirit and intention of the original. It might even be more intresting for it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, May 1st, 2006 @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    811
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Beowulf the Movie: Multi-Kult anti-racism propaganda

    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf
    Two questions:
    How much Americans learn a second language?
    Well, every American school-kid is required to study a foreign language, but I'll grant that few of them actually acquire one.

    Let me ask you this: If the average German had no immediate need to learn another language (whether it be a lingua franca, such as English, or some other language due to proximity of populations), how many do you think would bother to learn one just for their own edification?

    And how much think that Iraq could be the beacon of democracy?
    Realistically, I'd say very few. Just because the media outlets constantly bombard us with the notion doesn't mean that it has truly taken root in our hearts. Most Americans don't give two shits about Iraq, and the fact that we seem complacent about our being there speaks more about our apathy than our ignorance.

    But the "average American" is consuming these films and perceives
    the mass media as mainstream America.
    And the average European consumes them as well, and perceives the mass media as mainstream America. What does the average European really know about America, outside of what they see in Hollywood movies or read in the controlled press?

    Ever heard of rhetoric questions?
    I figured as much, but thought the subject worth of continuation, even if a bit off topic.
    Last edited by Appalachian; Wednesday, January 19th, 2005 at 08:40 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, May 1st, 2006 @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    811
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Beowulf the Movie: Multi-Kult anti-racism propaganda

    In any event, no one should really be blaming Americans for this debacle, in light of the fact that the director is a native of Iceland who now lives in Canada, the writer is a Canadian, the production company is Canadian owned/operated, and one of the producers is an Icelandic guy named Frišrik Žór Frišriksson.


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 28th, 2011 @ 06:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Location
    Berlin
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    deutschnational
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Beowulf the Movie: Multi-Kult anti-racism propaganda

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAppalachian
    Let me ask you this: If the average German had no immediate need to learn another language (whether it be a lingua franca, such as English, or some other language due to proximity of populations), how many do you think would bother to learn one just for their own edification?
    Not many. English is quite common. Some "acquire" a second language with
    French the most popular choice.

    At school the situation is as follows:
    http://www.destatis.de/basis/d/biwiku/schultab15.php

    Beside English and French, I had Latin and Old Greek but because of the
    incredibly slow teaching process of some of my "old-68er" teachers I had to
    learn most things autodidactically.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAppalachian
    What does the average European really know about America, outside of what they see in Hollywood movies or read in the controlled press?
    Most people I know have been in the US for >6 month. But probably, this is
    not representative for the average European who, in some cases, not even
    has a sufficient knowledge of his home country.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAppalachian
    In any event, no one should really be blaming Americans for this debacle, in light of the fact that the director is a native of Iceland who now lives in Canada, the writer is a Canadian, the production company is Canadian owned/operated, and one of the producers is an Icelandic guy named Frišrik Žór Frišriksson.
    Oops, after all I would call them Americanized Icelanders.
    And, you know, Canada is the No. 1 in being just north of the US.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Have You Ever Been a Victim of Anti-White Racism?
    By Nachtengel in forum Immigration & Multiculturalism
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: Sunday, June 26th, 2011, 03:47 AM
  2. Anti-White Racism in the UK Police
    By Lusitano in forum England
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Monday, January 17th, 2011, 08:52 PM
  3. Cloaked Websites: Propaganda, Cyber-Racism and Epistemology in the Digital Era
    By Veršandi in forum Internet, Security, & Privacy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Wednesday, August 26th, 2009, 05:56 AM
  4. Anti-Racism Visuals Are Hateful
    By Nachtengel in forum Visual Arts & Aesthetics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Monday, August 17th, 2009, 11:39 PM
  5. Soviet/Slavic Anti-Jewish Propaganda Posters
    By Evolved in forum Visual Arts & Aesthetics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Tuesday, September 7th, 2004, 07:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •