Last Online
    Monday, May 1st, 2006 @ 11:26 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: Beowulf the Movie: Multi-Kult anti-racism propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf
    Not many. English is quite common. Some "acquire" a second language with French the most popular choice.
    Yeah, I've always been impressed by the English skills of many Germans. My in-laws struggle with it (when they were in school, everyone studied Russian), but their English is at least as good as my German. Your written English is quite good, by the way.

Spanish is obviously the most common here in the States. I studied French and Russian, myself, though it's been a long time since I've used either one.

Beside English and French, I had Latin and Old Greek but because of the incredibly slow teaching process of some of my "old-68er" teachers I had to learn most things autodidactically.
    You're lucky they're even offered! Regrettably, most public schools in the States don't teach the classics anymore. I think this is foolish, as they should form the basis of a well-rounded education.

Most people I know have been in the US for >6 month. But probably, this is not representative for the average European who, in some cases, not even has a sufficient knowledge of his home country.
    See, things aren't so different after all.

Oops, after all I would call them Americanized Icelanders.
    And, you know, Canada is the No. 1 in being just north of the US.
    Those crazy Canucks... I've never seen a nation consume so many doughnuts!
    Last edited by Appalachian; Wednesday, January 19th, 2005 at 10:52 PM.

American Couch Potato
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Norðvestrid/NW. Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Ball Breaker
    Politics
    Hunting the Enemy
    Religion
    Children of Tyr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The gallery has some beautiful pictures that I've downloaded. The overall concept of the film is sickening and typical of everything that 'I'm' fed on a daily basis by flipping on the TV, turning on the radio, and picking up the daily paper. I am truly out of touch with society. I usually get a hot injection every few weeks when over a friends house and forced to watch some of their nonsense. Has anyone seen the crap that MTV produces as reality tv?

Very upsetting and something that I'd like to change.

Anarch
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 1st, 2011 @ 09:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Politics
    Tradition/revolution
    Religion
    Gnostic traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Compare the Arthur spectacle (don't know if it has been disussed on the board), where the "knights" of the round table were actually Semites recruited from Asia by the Romans, and the Germanic Saxons were, of course, depicted as inherently genocidal ("kill them all" is Stellan Skarsgård's line). Hollywood intentionally desecrates European myth and lies about European history.

Last Online
    Monday, March 19th, 2007 @ 03:25 AM
    Subrace
    Borreby
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    Fisherman
    Politics
    Nation, Family and preservation
    Religion
    zutreffender Katholischer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As bad as hollywood would make it, I would like to see a Beowulf movie. I mean there is only one way to go after the homoerotic, mongrel loving flip flop of Alexander. Blah

Verslingen

Waiting for my wife to pop the twins out
    We come from the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot spring blows
    Hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands to fight the horde sing and cry valhalla i am coming
    On we sweep with threshing oar our only goal will be the western shore
    We come from the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot spring blows
    How soft your fields of green can whisper tales of gore of how we calmed the tides of war we are your overlords
    On we sweep with threshing oar our only goal will be the western shore
    So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins
    for peace and trust can win the day despite all your losings

Last Online
    Saturday, July 14th, 2007 @ 10:32 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Beowulf the Movie: Multi-Kult "one world" propaganda

And if the nugget of PC "hate yourself/Germanic people are intrinsically racist" bile that Berzins and Co are trying to feed to the general public slipped inside an ancient epic, we now also have another effort in the pipeline from Robert Zemeckis, as Jewish as he sounds, and of the Spielberg camp, due for release in a year or two.

http://comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=8021

Can you even imagine the toxic propaganda that they are going to make from the mangled corpse of the story left after Berzin's mauling?
    Just in case there is even one Germanic youth who still has decent, clean and noble associations with the name "Beowulf" the Rabbis are making sure they stamp out any spark or fire in it.

an obscene, perverse and disgusting act of vandalism, and a clear sign that a War is being waged against us. Just look at the way they are selecting stories like Beowulf to wreck and usurp! Breath-taking vindictiveness!

Would that I had the power to repay them in kind....

Anders

Quote Originally Posted by Anders Lang
    It is exactly what I expected. There was NO WAY the Rabbis of Hollywood were going to allow a Germanic epic to be made that might succor and inspire the hearts of their enemies.

I hoped beyond hope that they were going to do it properly and by the book, but deep down knew it was a mathematical impossibility. The first red-flag was a Canadian Andrew Rai Berzins being the Writer. Just look at his name! What business does a cultureless, identityless NWO zombie have in rewriting an English epic. The Greeks considered legal action against Oliver Stone for damaging the Alexander the Great story with his widely slammed rubbish effort, I wonder if it would be feasible in some way, however fantastic, to stop them from tarnishing English culture in this way through legal action. If I had a Howard Hughes/Mel Gibson hoard, I would hire the best lawyers on Earth and give it a go!

This film is poison.

And you can't criticize the writer or director on the movie site forum, as they simply remove critical posts instantaneously.

WHY WHY WHY can't they just make a movie for its own sake! They couldn't even churn out a literal rendition before the PC mauling began. It just infuriates me.

I wish I could sabotage this production so that at least the Beowulf epic wouldn't be sullied. I'm trying to give them all Cancer with my mind as I type this.

Not happy.
    Anders.

http://beowulf-movie.com/
    Film Alters Beowulf Subtext

Gerard Butler, star of the upcoming medieval adventure movie Beowulf & Grendel, told SCI FI Wire that the film puts an intriguing spin on the epic poem that is its source. "[Beowulf] turns up as the hero to take on this troll [Ingvar Eggert Sigurdsson as Grendel], only to find out that his hero's quest isn't exactly what he expected," Butler said in an interview while promoting his current project, The Phantom of the Opera. "Especially in older tales, it's just good versus evil."

In the original Anglo-Saxon poem Beowulf, the central character is a Norse hero who vanquishes the evil Grendel and saves his village. But in the film, Butler said, "Beowulf arrives to find that this troll everybody considers pure evil isn't necessarily pure evil. It's just the case that it's black and white. And even Beowulf as a hero, he's not a typical hero. He sees things a little more deeply and doesn't necessarily enjoy what he does. He's just very good at it. So he comes across this thing that everyone perceives as a monster, only to find out that this monster doesn't want to fight them, because they've never done anything to him. At the same time, we're on this inevitable path to conquest just because they're different."

Butler described Beowulf & Grendel as a metaphor for racism and the different ways in which cultures interact. "People's ignorance about other human beings can lead to violence," Butler said. "It's just a sad lack of understanding that causes all the problems. I think the story is so beautiful and powerful and human, and yet gritty and real. And the dialogue is so incredibly poetic, but tough." Beowulf & Grendel will be released in 2005.

Anarch
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 1st, 2011 @ 09:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Politics
    Tradition/revolution
    Religion
    Gnostic traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Robert Zemeckis to Direct Beowulf

Source: Roger Avary
    January 21, 2005

Roger Avary and Neil Gaiman have joined forces with Steve Bing and Robert Zemeckis to bring the oldest written English language myth, Beowulf, to the big screen through the magic of performance capture. Zemeckis will direct from the screenplay by Avary and Gaiman. The project will be financed by Shangri-La Entertainment, which is currently in discussions with Sony Pictures Entertainment to distribute all of its feature films. The film will be produced by Robert Zemeckis, Steve Starkey and Jack Rapke. Martin Shafer will serve as executive producer along with Avary and Gaiman.

Zemeckis is the acclaimed Academy Award-winning director of Forrest Gump as well as such major hit films as Cast Away, What Lies Beneath, Contact, the "Back to the Future" trilogy, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Romancing the Stone and Death Becomes Her.

Avary, who is an actual Viking descendant, won an Academy Award for his collaboration with Quentin Tarantino on Pulp Fiction, and is the writer/director of such acclaimed films as Killing Zoe and The Rules of Attraction. Avary is currently finishing the screenplay adaptation of the hit Konami videogame, ,b>Silent Hill</B>, for Producer Samuel Hadida and Tristar Pictures
    I think Neil Gaiman, for all his sentimental pc-ism, does have a genuine feeling for mythology. The Sandman and American Gods were wonderful stories. I'm prepared to give this one the benefit of the doubt (at least until I've seen it...). The Jew Zemeckis' backlog doesn't contain anything really offensive, and some of his movies were rather funny, I think...

Last Online
    Saturday, July 14th, 2007 @ 10:32 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

would you bet on it?

Anarch
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online