Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Post Re: Bollywood Star Kareena Kapoor

Quote Originally Posted by safrax
    Researchers, from the University of Utah and Andhra Pradesh University in India, found out that the descendants of the warrior class, the Kshatriya, show the most significant European features. The genetic results are consistent with historical accounts that women sometimes marry into higher caste, resulting in female gene flow between adjacent castes.
    Is this the genetic study you're referring to?

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 13th, 2007 @ 05:06 AM
    Doesnt matter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by safrax
    a very beautiful woman.

Researchers, from the University of Utah and Andhra Pradesh University in India, found out that the descendants of the warrior class, the Kshatriya, show the most significant European features. The genetic results are consistent with historical accounts that women sometimes marry into higher caste, resulting in female gene flow between adjacent castes. There is another indian actress, whose name I forgotten, having blond hairs and a very white skin.
    Yes there are many people in northern india and bollywood celebs with very white skin but I dont know of any famous ones with blond hair. It was most likely hair dye.

Specifically, Kareena's father is a hindu pashtun or pathan.

Her mother is a sindhi which is also north indian but they have more indigenous blood than either punjabis kashmiris or pashtuns.

it may seem like I'm trying to post ugly pictures of kareena but I'm just posting pictures of her in real life circumstances where she's wearing minimal makeup. She looks irano afghan, a type not common in Europe.

a picture as a teenager

Her sister is a more typical irano afghan.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 08:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

If she is somewhat attractive to me, it is only because she has some europid traits, however, her forehead appears somehow underdeveloped. It looks too narrow imo, this may be because she has hair growing low down on her temples, but the effect is as if her eyebrows are trying to join with her hairline and her temples are collapsing inwards to allow that to happen, if you follow, the whole look is vaguely primitive in appearance.
    Having said that, I have no reason to doubt that she is just as intelligent (or unintelligent) as any european and my perception that a well developed forehead must indicate intelligence, sounds unscientific.I probably have some sort of cultural or innate bias, yet, when it comes to mate selection, we all have certain perceptions we cannot shake off.
    She looks best to my eyes, in the picture of her as a teenager,the final phase of her development has led to a deterioration in her attractiveness in my view.
    Overall I must say that although she is among the most attractive of the Indians I have seen I get very little aesthetic pleasure from looking at her. The first girl you'd meet on entering any western (or east european) country would almost certainly be far better looking.

Last Online
    Monday, January 23rd, 2006 @ 11:40 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried
    Is this the genetic study you're referring to?
    Thanks for this file. I lost mine months ago.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Horned God
    If she is somewhat attractive to me, it is only because she has some europid traits, however, her forehead appears somehow underdeveloped. It looks too narrow imo, this may be because she has hair growing low down on her temples, but the effect is as if her eyebrows are trying to join with her hairline and her temples are collapsing inwards to allow that to happen, if you follow, the whole look is vaguely primitive in appearance.
    I agree with you about her forehead in so far as I also find it somewhat strange, but it seems fairly normal for her type. Raveena Tandon has the same thing going on, and I think she's pretty fine too.

http://www.indiafm.com/photos/raveena/raveena30.jpg
    http://www.indiafm.com/photos/raveena/raveena32.jpg
    http://www.indiafm.com/photos/raveena/raveena23.jpg

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=ScotchTape]Specifically, Kareena's father is a hindu pashtun or pathan. Her mother is a sindhi which is also north indian but they have more indigenous blood than either punjabis kashmiris or pashtuns. A picture as a teenager. Her sister is a more typical irano afghan.[QUOTE]

I wish I knew more about the differences between these groups so that I could work with you here, but thanks for these specifics anyway, and for the good pictures of her as a teenager.

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 13th, 2007 @ 05:06 AM
    Doesnt matter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=Bennett][QUOTE=ScotchTape]Specifically, Kareena's father is a hindu pashtun or pathan. Her mother is a sindhi which is also north indian but they have more indigenous blood than either punjabis kashmiris or pashtuns. A picture as a teenager. Her sister is a more typical irano afghan.

I wish I knew more about the differences between these groups so that I could work with you here, but thanks for these specifics anyway, and for the good pictures of her as a teenager.
    No problem.
    I have seen her type of hairline mostly among north indians only.
    The reason we find her more attractive than other indians is because she has light skin and light eyes with generally caucasian features, however she is definitely not the most beautiful indian woman. Not even close actually. Her features arent typically beautiful especially not her lips.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12