Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Americans "torture" Iraqis with Metallica songs

http://english.pravda.ru/world/20/91...4_torture.html

This torture proves to be actually very effective: 24 hours are quite enough to make Iraqis speak
    American jailers in Iraq invented a new variant of psychological attack. Captive fellows of Saddam Hussein are forced to listen to heavy metal and cartoon film music. One serviceman says the measure is effective.

Sergeant Marc Hudsell explains, with a view to break down the resistance of the national population and to create continuous tension, US military use loud aggressive music which is humiliating for the local cultural tradition.

The sergeant makes Iraqis listen to the song Bodies from the film XXX where Vin Diesel plays a charismatic and daring type, and also to Enter Sandman by Metallica. He likes this music, but the situation is quite different with Iraqis. They have never listened to heavy metal, that it why cannot stand it. "If one is listening to this music day and night, one's brain and body will weaken, the soberness of mind and the will are sure to be crushed." The US military use this condition of Iraqis achieved thanks to aggressive music for interrogations.

It is considered to be the most painful torture to make people listen to Metallica guitars together with nursery rhymes from The Sesame Street and the cartoon Barney the Dinosaur, the one enjoying such great popularity in the USA. This torture proves to be actually very effective: 24 hours are quite enough to make Iraqis speak. As Sergeant Hudsell says, he also was made listen to Barney the Dinosaur's song for 45 minutes during psychological stability tests. He says he wouldn-t like to stand the torture once again. When Newsweek journalists wanted to try the psychological effect of such music, they could stand only 5 min.

Last Online
    Friday, February 16th, 2007 @ 04:24 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Software engineer
    Politics
    anthropophagy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would think that something like Eminem *shudder* would be a lot more torturing than Metallica.

Purifier
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
    That is hilarious. It just goes to show what crap most of that music is. For Americans and Europeans raised on it, it sounds "good"...but only because it's all they know.
    We should try to formulate musical styles devoid of both rap AND rock influence. Keep in mind they are both negro-inspired. In my opinion rap and rock music are the sickle and hammer of youth culture.

Like America's 'moral majority' said in the 1950's:
    "Rock and roll needs to go."

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The Negroes are not responsible for Metal, they inspired the first Rock & Roll perhaps and Blues, but I consider Metal as an Evolution of White men. No one touches Metal!

Besides they do not do those cool Third Reich Military Marches anymore unfortunately or Nationalistic Military Marches.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2007 @ 08:59 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs Down

Well , now i understand why my pakis neighboards yell, when i turn my stereo loud. When i play RAC, metal or black metal music they scream hysterically. I hope that they get the hell out of my sight and my country.
    So if they live next door to your place niggers , pakis, turks or arabs turn your stereo loud with RAC, metal or black metal and maybe they'll disappear.
    :Newbie
    ME NE FREGO

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

As Sergeant Hudsell says, he also was made listen to Barney the Dinosaur's song for 45 minutes during psychological stability tests. He says he wouldn-t like to stand the torture once again. When Newsweek journalists wanted to try the psychological effect of such music, they could stand only 5 min.

What a wimp, I could listen to that crap all day if I needed to.

Most metal songs are annoying to me and I hate punk/oi/ whatever that $hit is called. I only like Metallica's ballads and melodic stuff.

I hate punk style music regardless of "White Power" lyrics (more like violent racist bull$hit written at a 3rd grade reading level). That "music" doesn't represent me any more than 2-Pac does. But what can one expect, from a group of people who take their motto "White Power!" from an era of anti-black counter-protest rather than white self-interest? :dot

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Trolling terrorists with the equivalent of military-style war drums and thundering guitars, alternating with silly nursery rhyme types of music, would be real fun. One is intimidating for them and the other makes them feel completely ridiculous. The combination is certainly psychologically dissonant! Now, it would be funny to see GWAR, Puscifer, Slipknot and Mudvayne perform in front of Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay prisoners, alternating with water-boarding...