Last Online
    Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You said that Scandinavians are not TRUE WHITES. I want to know how you came to this conclusion.

The truest whites I've seen yet come from Scandinavia. Perhaps you do not see the Scandinavian skin as it is, but only in conjunction with its hair color.

In the pic you post of your TRUE WHITE skinned girl, the extreme darkness of her hair sets off her skin and makes it look very, very light. Put a blond wig on her and look at her skin again.

If you took a Scandinavian girl and dyed her hair dark brown or black, her skin would appear even lighter. What you call 'tonality' may be just be juxtaposition.

Lastly, your use of ALL CAPS to emphasize the phrase TRUE WHITE is literary tonality. You used that phrase twice in your post. Your literay tone suggests that you see white Scandinavians as inferior to the TRUE WHITE Spaniards. Am I correct?

Yours,
    Sigrun

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 11:36 PM
    Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You imagine too many things

I didn´t say that "Scandinavians are not TRUE WHITES" and didn´t imply it either. I was talking about tonalities. The palest (whitest tone) skin I have always seen comes from brunettes with milky skin (it doesn´t matter if they are from Spain or from Ireland or Italy or wherever they are), may be your experience is different. Scandinavians and blond people usually have a light golden skin tone (that is my skin tonality also because I´m blond and blue eyed ) or pinkish tone. So, I was talking about tonalities. I used caps to emphasize the "TRUE WHITE SKIN", ie, skin tonality, I didn´t say or imply anything else, if so, I would have said that the people with the features of that woman are the TRUE WHITE RACE. I didn´t say it, I didn´t imply it either, so you don´t have to imagine things.

If you took a Scandinavian girl and dyed her hair dark brown or black, her skin would appear even lighter. What you call 'tonality' may be just be juxtaposition.
    I´m yet to see a Scandinavian with blond hair with milkish skin. They usually have golden or pinkish skin but not literally white milkish skin (tonality).

You shouldn´t imagine things that I didn´t say or I didn´t imply.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post @ JKL

You should be more careful and more precise with your language so that I won't have to attempt to figure you out.

And don't get a nasty attitude with me. If you post your opinion, you better prepared to defend and explain it.

-Sigrun

Last Online
    Monday, August 15th, 2005 @ 04:52 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Politics
    Logic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We have to distinguish the different types of skin tonality in Europe. I'm not sure if JKL is implying that the milky white skin that completely lacks any pink or ruddyness is more purely "white" than the pinky glow of the Scando-keltic skin. Of course if he is than he is wrong. The pale brunette white skin doesn't burn or redden with sun, atmosphere, or alcohol like the nordic. Such is the case it can be described as pale, but not fair. It tends to tan and sunscreen isn't as imperative as with nordics. In fact you could say that the mediterranean complexion is a depigmented Middle Eastern where the initial brownness of unexposed skin has been removed but the tenacity towards sunlight remains.

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The most florid skin complexions coming together with hair blondism that I have ever seen are among many East Europeans, e.g. many Poles and Russians.

Fix me a drink, make it a strong one,
    Hey comrade, a drink, make it a long one...

Moonlight and vodka, takes me away,
    Midnight in Moscow is lunchtime in L.A...

Originally posted by Vanessa
    I've been drinking a lot tonight and it turned my face quite red, does that make me nordic?x_hehe

Well maybe I should just drink less LOL

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I disagree. It's as much found in NW Russia and the Baltic countries. But I know that it's a sensitive subject. Perhaps you haven't seen the populations that I talk about. That would make sense.

Ruddy skin colour is not common in Sweden, and it's more common in Norway. That usually comes with red or reddish hair, which is very uncommon here, as elsewhere, but it reach 15-20 % in some folk stocks of Britain. I have already addressed the issue about the MCR1 gene and what it means for the skin colour.

There are also some very dark types in NW Europe who are not found in the Baltics at all.

Originally posted by Thorburn
    North and in particular North-Western Europeans are the absolute leaders in leukoderma.

- Thorburn

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I said coming together with hair blondism.

I just think it should be N/NE Europe. I meant Britain and Ireland with NW Europe, and I didn't include the Netherlands.

I will attach some Latvian children. Pictures speak for themselves.

Originally posted by Thorburn
    I still disagree, but I respect your opinion. "As much" is negotiable, though, but I believe that the lightest skin types are still to be found amongst reds in N/NW Europe.

Kind regards,

- Thorburn

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

A very depigmented and Nordid Latvian nurse.

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

A very dark Irishman, and such types are not found in northern and northeastern Europe.

He represented Ireland in the Eurovision Song Contest held in Riga, Latvia yesterday night.

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ivo Etti, the bass player in the Estonian band Ruffus, who represented Estonia in the Eurovision Song Contest of 2003.

He is clearly an Aisto-Nordid type.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast