Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Slavic Ancestry in Germany, Germans With Slavic Surnames, etc.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 08:38 AM
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    European Union European Union
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Slavic Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Polak
    Please provide a source stating that Slavic names in Germany are simply a cultural phenomenon.

Or better still, just explain to me how it is that there are so many Slavic names in Germany, but, according to you, very little Slavic blood.

I don't get it, and I hazard a guess that many people on this forum are similarly befuddled by your dubious logic.

Oh where did this Slavic blood go to in Germany? Did it evaporate? Why is it that Slavic names don't, at the very least, equate to the amound of Slavic blood in Germany???

Go on, finally explain you theories...I'd love to know how you came to these conclusions.

Did Slavic genes get swamped by Germanic genes, and then somehow evaporated, even though Slavic names were passed on???

Hmmm..not possible, because if a name is passed on, then that indicates reproduction...and genes are not lost if someone reproduces. See, that's biologically impossible.

So please, Zyklop, entertain us some more...
    I would also like to add that the surnames themselves aren't even scraping the surface. Many Slavs took German names, surely much more than those that remained Slavic.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Post Re: Slavic Germany

It should be remembered that, despite Polish complaints about German intrusions, it was the Poles who invited the Germans into their land in the first place in order to fight the pagan Balts.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 28th, 2007 @ 02:56 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/UP
    Country
    Apolitical
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    It should be remembered that, despite Polish complaints about German intrusions, it was the Poles who invited the Germans into their land in the first place in order to fight the pagan Balts.

Doesn't mean they had to stay there and take even more land.

The whole idea of a Germanic Prussian state is illegal, because it was created by people who overstayed their welcome.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 28th, 2007 @ 02:56 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/UP
    Country
    Apolitical
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Slavic Germany

Quote Originally Posted by bocian
    I would also like to add that the surnames themselves aren't even scraping the surface. Many Slavs took German names, surely much more than those that remained Slavic.

Of course it is, but it's hard to prove the exent of this, so people like Zyklop can choose to ignore it completely.

But his ignorance in regards to the name issue, which simply can not be denied, is quite pathetic.

Slavic names did not appear out of nothing in Germany, they were there because the people who carried them were Slavs.

These people passed on their names, and their genes, which didn't just evaporate into nothing. They're still there in the modern German gene pool.

I can't even be bothered discussing the issues of Slavic females in Germany, and Slavic males who Germanized their names. It would be a waste of time here.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You don't know what you're talking about.

An invitation to help 'Christianize' a pagan populous is completely different from, mass colonization, Germanisation, extermination, and lastly, expansion.

How would you treat a guest who acted in such a manner? You'd probably kick them out. Of course, the Poles didn't do this, and never used the victory at Grunwald to do something about the German problem.
    Last edited by bocian; Monday, December 27th, 2004 at 04:52 AM.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Of course, the Poles didn't do this, and never used the victory at Grunwald to do something about the German problem.
    Perhaps because their Tatar allies decided to return to the steppes after the battle, and Poland was not strong enough to face the Germans alone?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

You don't know what you're talking about.

An invitation to help 'Christianize' a pagan populous is completely different from, mass colonization, Germanisation, extermination, and lastly, expansion.
    Christianizing a pagan populace in fact historically has often involved extermination, whether it be Franks against Saxons or Teutonic Knights against Latvians.

You don't seem upset by Polish expansion at the expense of Lithuanians and Ukrainians - what is the difference between that and German expansion at Poland's expense?

You never explained to me how you wanting L'viv back differs from Germans wanting Breslau back.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Post AW: Re: Slavic Germany

@Polak
    I don´t know what you want. A couple of posts above I even confirmed the Slavic influence in Germany but still it isn´t good enough for you :anieyes

Such discussions between Germans and Poles are a waste of time anyway. It is as if the righteous owner of a car takes time to argue with the thief. There are a lot of revisionist books about this topic available in Germany, for example "Slawenlegende" by Lothar Greil, and even multicultural, pro-immigration Germans nowadays dislike Poles. From a nationalist´s point of view you Pan-Slavs hardly can be considered a threat.

An interesting quote by you:

Quote Originally Posted by Polak
    I decided to “polish” my German some more so that I can feel even more “excellent” while annoying even more blue-blooded perfect Aryans. Say what you want about us Polaks but at least we have bigger attention span than a Kartoffel, do learn languages of our enemies, do read more than one source, do coordinate our propaganda, and would never even consider claiming say, Adolf Hitler, to be a great Polish hero, arrogantly stolen by evil Germans.
    http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...art=1&vc=1&t=0
    Regardless of propaganda about Slavic genes, names or territory, Germans will never feel connected to Poles. We are divided by mentality, language, culture and thousand years of hate.
    Last edited by Zyklop; Monday, December 27th, 2004 at 12:23 PM.
    Tolerance is a proof of distrust in one's own ideals. Friedrich Nietzsche

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Perhaps because their Tatar allies decided to return to the steppes after the battle, and Poland was not strong enough to face the Germans alone?
    You mean the 100 or so cowards, who, soon after the battle began, ran for their lives?

After being humiliated, the Germans made up a story that 100,000 Tatars helped the Poles...what a joke. Oh, and once again, you have proven that you enjoy completely missing the point, and really need to brush up on your Polish history, because it's becoming painfully obvious that you don't know much.
    Last edited by bocian; Monday, December 27th, 2004 at 03:33 PM.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Christianizing a pagan populace in fact historically has often involved extermination, whether it be Franks against Saxons or Teutonic Knights against Latvians.

Sure, these are perfect examples of heavy-handed German 'Christianization'.

You don't seem upset by Polish expansion at the expense of Lithuanians and Ukrainians - what is the difference between that and German expansion at Poland's expense?
    Polish expansion? I bet it would surprise you to know that Polish 'expansion' was a direct result of Germanization and colonization in the west (Slask). Galicia had already belonged to Poland in the 11th century, including a tiny settlement which might have been Lwow, therefore, they were simply re-acquiring their lands, in the 14th. As for Lithuania, it wasn't anything even remotely similar or comparable to Germany, since Lithuania was an equal partner in the Commonwealth...Poland-Lithuania ring a bell?

You never explained to me how you wanting L'viv back differs from Germans wanting Breslau back.
    1) Wroclaw was Polish first, Lwow was probably Polish first, definitely not Ukrainian.

2)Germany invaded Poland, not the other way around, Germany lost the war, Poland was on the 'winning side'. Ever hear of Debellatio?

3)Lwow and the Eastern territories were stolen by the Soviets, we were 'allies' remember? It was the Soviets who were mainly responsible for what the new map looks like today. Need I remind you who the Soviets were allied with at the outbreak of war?

I don't have to explain anything to you. I also think your memory is failing you. I will repeat myself. I don't want Lwow back, anyone who wants a massive border change and displace millions of people, today, is either a child, or completely insane.
    Last edited by bocian; Monday, December 27th, 2004 at 03:35 PM.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast