Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How Being Racist Helped Me Meet Metallica

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, September 22nd, 2017 @ 10:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Gender
    Posts
    319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    How Being Racist Helped Me Meet Metallica

    I have made quite a reputation for myself contributing controversial and unbelieveable threads to WN boards, forums and lists. In the end they have all turned out to be TRUE! This story I prepared in response to a post right here at Skaði forum.

    It has turned out to be another "hot potato" as several forums have dropped it and one popular metal board banned me outright for it.

    I swear its true.

    Here's its original appearance, in post #18:
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=15101

    Due to the massive shut down on the story, I am determined to get it out there. If, as some have warned, "sue happy" Metallica's jew lawyers come after me with threats or hush money... I'll make negative publicity control hell for them!

    Members feel free to cross-post widely... There's no way in hell I could have got this out in the days before internet!
    ---
    I met Metallica in '89 and again in '91. The first time was on the And Justice tour in Florida. We skipped school and went to the hotel where they were staying. James got off the elevator on his way up from the pool and three of us were waiting to meet him. The first thing he notices is the Klan blood-drop patch on my army jacket. First of all... I wore this one for a year or more and NO ONE recognized it until Hetfield saw it... his eyes lit up and he asked, "Where'd you get THAT?!" I told him I found it in the flea market when I was just a kid and that stuff like that sometimes turns up in the south. He asked if he could have it and I said, "If you'll wear it." He said, "Hell yeah I'll wear it!"

    I reached into my pocket for my knife and cut the patch off... just so happens it was a copper KKK knife. When I showed him that he asked, "You wouldn't want to part with that would you?" I said, "I'd have to buy myself another one. I'll sell it to you for five bucks." My dad was ordering knives through the mail and these were in the catalog at the time for that price.

    James agreed. Having just come up from the pool, his hair still wet, he didn't have any cash on him. "Are you going to the show tonight?" he asked. Of course! "What about you catch up with me backstage after that?" Damn right! I couldn't believe the luck...

    The concert kicked ass and after the show when I got backstage I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. It was James holding out his fist. I made a fist and banged knuckles with him. He shook his head, took my wrist with his other hand and held my palm out under his fist. Then he opened his fist and dropped a wadded up five-dollar bill in my hand. I got him to sign the vacant spot on my army jacket where the Klan patch had been. I am attaching a pic of James that a photographer I know took backstage that night that just happens to have me in it... on the right. And I've circled James' signature where the Klan patch used to be.

    When they came back to Florida in '91 on the Black Album tour I went with one of my buddies who had gone backstage with me before. After the show we went around back and luckily ran into one of the roadies we had hung out with a couple of years earlier. We told him we knew James and Jason (who we had also met before) and had a gift. I unfolded the black Florida Knights of the Ku Klux Klan shirt I had brought, which featured a huge blood drop. The roadie said, "You know those guys alright," and grinned as he reached in his back pocket and brought out two passes for us.

    When we got backstage and I met James again, I asked if he remembered the guy with the knife and patch last time through. He threw his head back with a smile, "That was you? OK!" I then opened the shirt I had brought to give him. With a smirk he took it from me, gave me a look and folded it back concealing the graphic and text and put it under his elbow on the table where he sat signing autographs. Next was Jason Newstead. We gave him one of our crappy band demos and then I handed him a business card for a P.O. Box group I was running called Aryan Southern Youth. The graphic was the North Afrika palm tree with swazi. When Jason figured out what it was he gave an "Aha!" and tucked it secretly away in his shirt pocket with a smile.

    Next time I run across the box with my old souvenirs in it I will scan the red '91 tour patch that is signed "White Pride! Jaymz." I could also get some more pics and signed items from these two meetings... and one of me in the same jacket before WITH the patch on it... and if I still had the program from the And Justice tour which lists all their road crew I could pick out the name of the guy that let us backstage the second time and knew all about James and Jason's interests in white power. For now you'll just have to take my word and this pic...

    Ulrich is and always was a wuss and the muds? No need to even comment. But James and Jason? They were good guys... just got old and comfortable keeping such opinions to themselves I guess... and making millions of dollars can make that easy to do I suppose.
    ---
    Q. I have heard rumors of James being racist I am an Asian and I feel very out of place at times I am very devoted to METALLICA and am aware that 90% of METALLICA fans are white can you please put my mind at rest I know many non-white fans and am sure they feel the same.

    JAYMZ - I'm not racist I hate everyone equally...
    ---
    Full version with additional commentary from the second attempt to put this one on Stormfront: http://tinyurl.com/5sxtw
    Last edited by White Iceland; Sunday, December 19th, 2004 at 08:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ewergrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 28th, 2019 @ 03:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Gemini
    Posts
    3,558
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Post Re: How being racist helped me meet Metallica

    Congratulations.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, September 22nd, 2017 @ 10:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Gender
    Posts
    319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: How being racist helped me meet Metallica

    Someone asked, if this were true (which it is) why don't I just keep quiet and ask them for money... first and most obvious answer... I'm not jewish!

    Second, more thoughtful answer:

    It's my contribution to restore folks appreciation in Metallica and because I really enjoyed everything up through And Justice for All...

    It's also my offer to free James from the chains of jewish censorship... I know it has been painful all these years biting your tongue. I also know that you resent being shoved into the closet recently vacated by the faggots. Come out of the racist closet James!

    Can you imagine if he got up the balls to say, "Yeah, that's right... I think the Klan was pretty cool."

    I think I know where he's coming from. My grandpa was also Klan in the 1920s... along with about a quarter of the white people in America! The old school patriotic themes and attacks on modern govt. hypocrisy were all conservative Klan politics... Think about it... Don't Tread on Me! James is/was a fan of that lost spirit of America. Their old tunes are dripping with sentimental KKK-style patriotism.

    If James comes out of the racist closet he will probably be in violation of some contract to tighten the vice on his testicles if he expresses "inappropriate" views. And if he breaks such a jew contract? Can you imagine if he came back with an ALL-WHITE record? Damn right I'd buy it...

    Maybe Jason Newstead would be the first to substantiate my story, but he might stand to have his royalties snatched away.

    That's what I want... for James and Jason to come out and show some Rebel Pride! Then they can slip me a million bucks when their WHITE album goes triple-platinum.

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 16th, 2005 @ 05:09 AM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Location
    Western Cape
    Gender
    Politics
    Dont know
    Religion
    Dutch Reformed
    Posts
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: How being racist helped me meet Metallica

    LoL Metallica racist wat a joke Kirk there cutarist is half filapino.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, September 22nd, 2017 @ 10:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Gender
    Posts
    319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: How being racist helped me meet Metallica

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugenoot
    LoL Metallica racist wat a joke Kirk there cutarist is half filapino.
    I love it when people won't read... it's about James and Jason!

  6. #6
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,488
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    129
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    I agree that Kirk Hammett in the band basically just has a lead guitarist racially ambiguous, reminiscent of Jimi Hendrix, no different than Slash in Guns N' Roses, Pat Smear in Nirvana and the Foo Fighters, Tom Morello in Rage Against the Machine, Lenny Kravitz, but also similarly featured with Negro singers like William Duvall in Alice in Chains and Lajon Witherspoon in Sevendust. They had a flashy White guitarist in Dave Mustaine, who was older with more prior band experience and writing credits, but it was perhaps easier to keep creative control when James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich could have complete ownership of who is in the band and what they do. Before Dave Mustaine was in the band, there was a Negro (Lloyd Grant) who did the lead guitar session work for the Hit the Lights demo on the Metal Massacre compilation, but he was immediately released afterward, so the idea probably was to try to get the attention of the record label. Similarly, Megadeth originally tried to work with a Negro drummer named Dijon Carruthers, but who tried to pass himself off as Hispanic and they made two songs inspired by his "Tituba" sense of personality (think of the Negro slave in the Salem Witch Trials) for Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?: "Good Mourning/Black Friday" and "Bad Omen". It must not be forgotten that the version of "Whisky in the Jar" covered by Metallica for Garage Inc. was based off of the rendition by Thin Lizzy, who had a Negro singer. Also on the Peace Sells album, Megadeth covered "I Ain't Superstitious" by a Negro named Willie Dixon. Finally, Metallica did one mashup with Ja Rule called "We Did It Again", when it was being promoted and similar to Tim McGraw doing "Over and Over" with c-rapper Nelly. Metallica (i.e. Hetfield and Ulrich) have stated that they were forced to release music they weren't proud of, like "Escape" on Ride the Lightning, but while that's not racially charged, it is possible that they sold out from the beginning. Dumping Mustaine and Hetfield's friend Ron McGovney were probably part of that process. McGovney was their best bassist, IMHO. Hetfield and McGovney were the original members, who played Power Metal, before Ulrich's commercial relationships revised this arrangement. Ulrich can be blamed for all the business decisions, but Hetfield has creative direction for the most part. Whenever the band gets off the deep end, like with Lulu, that's Ulrich and even Hammett, but Rick Rubin, a Jew, probably stoked it. Bob Rock was not bad.

  7. #7
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Elizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Posts
    817
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    799
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White Iceland View Post
    I have made quite a reputation for myself contributing controversial and unbelieveable threads to WN boards, forums and lists. In the end they have all turned out to be TRUE! This story I prepared in response to a post right here at Skaði forum.

    It has turned out to be another "hot potato" as several forums have dropped it and one popular metal board banned me outright for it.

    I swear its true.

    Here's its original appearance, in post #18:
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=15101

    Due to the massive shut down on the story, I am determined to get it out there. If, as some have warned, "sue happy" Metallica's jew lawyers come after me with threats or hush money... I'll make negative publicity control hell for them!

    Members feel free to cross-post widely... There's no way in hell I could have got this out in the days before internet!
    ---
    I met Metallica in '89 and again in '91. The first time was on the And Justice tour in Florida. We skipped school and went to the hotel where they were staying. James got off the elevator on his way up from the pool and three of us were waiting to meet him. The first thing he notices is the Klan blood-drop patch on my army jacket. First of all... I wore this one for a year or more and NO ONE recognized it until Hetfield saw it... his eyes lit up and he asked, "Where'd you get THAT?!" I told him I found it in the flea market when I was just a kid and that stuff like that sometimes turns up in the south. He asked if he could have it and I said, "If you'll wear it." He said, "Hell yeah I'll wear it!"

    I reached into my pocket for my knife and cut the patch off... just so happens it was a copper KKK knife. When I showed him that he asked, "You wouldn't want to part with that would you?" I said, "I'd have to buy myself another one. I'll sell it to you for five bucks." My dad was ordering knives through the mail and these were in the catalog at the time for that price.

    James agreed. Having just come up from the pool, his hair still wet, he didn't have any cash on him. "Are you going to the show tonight?" he asked. Of course! "What about you catch up with me backstage after that?" Damn right! I couldn't believe the luck...

    The concert kicked ass and after the show when I got backstage I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. It was James holding out his fist. I made a fist and banged knuckles with him. He shook his head, took my wrist with his other hand and held my palm out under his fist. Then he opened his fist and dropped a wadded up five-dollar bill in my hand. I got him to sign the vacant spot on my army jacket where the Klan patch had been. I am attaching a pic of James that a photographer I know took backstage that night that just happens to have me in it... on the right. And I've circled James' signature where the Klan patch used to be.

    When they came back to Florida in '91 on the Black Album tour I went with one of my buddies who had gone backstage with me before. After the show we went around back and luckily ran into one of the roadies we had hung out with a couple of years earlier. We told him we knew James and Jason (who we had also met before) and had a gift. I unfolded the black Florida Knights of the Ku Klux Klan shirt I had brought, which featured a huge blood drop. The roadie said, "You know those guys alright," and grinned as he reached in his back pocket and brought out two passes for us.

    When we got backstage and I met James again, I asked if he remembered the guy with the knife and patch last time through. He threw his head back with a smile, "That was you? OK!" I then opened the shirt I had brought to give him. With a smirk he took it from me, gave me a look and folded it back concealing the graphic and text and put it under his elbow on the table where he sat signing autographs. Next was Jason Newstead. We gave him one of our crappy band demos and then I handed him a business card for a P.O. Box group I was running called Aryan Southern Youth. The graphic was the North Afrika palm tree with swazi. When Jason figured out what it was he gave an "Aha!" and tucked it secretly away in his shirt pocket with a smile.

    Next time I run across the box with my old souvenirs in it I will scan the red '91 tour patch that is signed "White Pride! Jaymz." I could also get some more pics and signed items from these two meetings... and one of me in the same jacket before WITH the patch on it... and if I still had the program from the And Justice tour which lists all their road crew I could pick out the name of the guy that let us backstage the second time and knew all about James and Jason's interests in white power. For now you'll just have to take my word and this pic...

    Ulrich is and always was a wuss and the muds? No need to even comment. But James and Jason? They were good guys... just got old and comfortable keeping such opinions to themselves I guess... and making millions of dollars can make that easy to do I suppose.
    ---
    Q. I have heard rumors of James being racist I am an Asian and I feel very out of place at times I am very devoted to METALLICA and am aware that 90% of METALLICA fans are white can you please put my mind at rest I know many non-white fans and am sure they feel the same.

    JAYMZ - I'm not racist I hate everyone equally...
    ---
    Full version with additional commentary from the second attempt to put this one on Stormfront: http://tinyurl.com/5sxtw
    It is post #16 not #18. Where are the photos?

  8. #8
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Elizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Posts
    817
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    799
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baorn View Post
    I agree that Kirk Hammett in the band basically just has a lead guitarist racially ambiguous, reminiscent of Jimi Hendrix, no different than Slash in Guns N' Roses, Pat Smear in Nirvana and the Foo Fighters, Tom Morello in Rage Against the Machine, Lenny Kravitz, but also similarly featured with Negro singers like William Duvall in Alice in Chains and Lajon Witherspoon in Sevendust. They had a flashy White guitarist in Dave Mustaine, who was older with more prior band experience and writing credits, but it was perhaps easier to keep creative control when James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich could have complete ownership of who is in the band and what they do. Before Dave Mustaine was in the band, there was a Negro (Lloyd Grant) who did the lead guitar session work for the Hit the Lights demo on the Metal Massacre compilation, but he was immediately released afterward, so the idea probably was to try to get the attention of the record label. Similarly, Megadeth originally tried to work with a Negro drummer named Dijon Carruthers, but who tried to pass himself off as Hispanic and they made two songs inspired by his "Tituba" sense of personality (think of the Negro slave in the Salem Witch Trials) for Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?: "Good Mourning/Black Friday" and "Bad Omen". It must not be forgotten that the version of "Whisky in the Jar" covered by Metallica for Garage Inc. was based off of the rendition by Thin Lizzy, who had a Negro singer. Also on the Peace Sells album, Megadeth covered "I Ain't Superstitious" by a Negro named Willie Dixon. Finally, Metallica did one mashup with Ja Rule called "We Did It Again", when it was being promoted and similar to Tim McGraw doing "Over and Over" with c-rapper Nelly. Metallica (i.e. Hetfield and Ulrich) have stated that they were forced to release music they weren't proud of, like "Escape" on Ride the Lightning, but while that's not racially charged, it is possible that they sold out from the beginning. Dumping Mustaine and Hetfield's friend Ron McGovney were probably part of that process. McGovney was their best bassist, IMHO. Hetfield and McGovney were the original members, who played Power Metal, before Ulrich's commercial relationships revised this arrangement. Ulrich can be blamed for all the business decisions, but Hetfield has creative direction for the most part. Whenever the band gets off the deep end, like with Lulu, that's Ulrich and even Hammett, but Rick Rubin, a Jew, probably stoked it. Bob Rock was not bad.


    I always liked "Escape". It's my favorite off of Ride the Lightning. I used to be into Metallica. I had heard they never play Escape live in concert. Do you know if that is true or not?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:


  10. #9
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,488
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    129
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    It is post #16 not #18. Where are the photos?
    Most of the photos from back then got lost when the server was down or merged between a handful of formerly separate forums. I attempted to answer classification threads, only to see that it's presently impossible for many.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    I always liked "Escape". It's my favorite off of Ride the Lightning. I used to be into Metallica. I had heard they never play Escape live in concert. Do you know if that is true or not?


    Ride the Lightning was my favorite album one time and the only album shirt I ever had from them. Yes, I thought it odd that the band did not like "Escape", only to understand what they didn't like was being dictated what to do in the studio. Nevertheless, it is obvious when they pander to the audience by certain approaches to music, which was certainly helped by recruiting Bob Rock and then Rick Rubin. Their 80s material was what was current when they got on the scene and is their style of music, up through the Black Album. With Load and Reload, they played to their Garage influences from the 70s. With St Anger, they played 90s music to compete with bands influenced by them. Between Death Magnetic, Beyond Magnetic and Hardwired... to Self-Destruct are them basically consolidating all their eras into 00s and 10s current focus once again. So, it might have been better if the band's first albums were Load and Reload, followed by their most critically-acclaimed work, then St Anger, then the latest crop. By going retro, they tripped themselves up and fell behind. Megadeth used to match Metallica step-by-step, album after album trying to play catch up and even influenced the Load switch, because Youthanasia was actually the catalyst for stylistic clash in Metallica, coming out two years before, when they were distracted by touring in support of the Black Album. Megadeth now releases more albums ahead of Metallica, but suffers from creative decline by quantity over quality.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:


  12. #10
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,488
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    129
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Both Ulrich and Mustaine have Jewish ancestors, but while that might have helped them get record contracts, neither is in fact Jewish. Ulrich is apathetic about religion as most Danes are, whereas Mustaine was not only raised Jehovah's Witness, but is a very vocal Born Again Christian. Hetfield and McGovney are standard WASPs, but I don't know much about any of their women like Skyler Satenstein. Skyler is a form of the Dutch Schuyler, but Satenstein looks like a Yiddish name.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Americans "torture" Iraqis with Metallica songs
    By Vojvoda in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Sunday, June 3rd, 2018, 06:27 AM
  2. The Nigger Song by Metallica
    By Thulean Imperial Inquisitor in forum Music & Hymns
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: Sunday, June 3rd, 2018, 06:16 AM
  3. Metallica - And justice for all
    By Rodskarl Dubhgall in forum Music & Hymns
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sunday, June 3rd, 2018, 05:16 AM
  4. Replies: 340
    Last Post: Friday, May 25th, 2018, 05:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •