Thursday, August 4th, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by JKL
    Come on...there are much more nordic looking Spaniards than those 2 woman (I look much more nordic than them). There are MANY ignorant people that think that Southern Europe is populated by very swarthy looking people. I just tell them to come to Southern Europe and see it with your eyes!. There are lots of Spaniards -much more than what you think- that look like those 2 woman. Even many Meds are more pale than many Scandinavians (which are of more golden skin). I´ve seen dark haired Spaniards with completely pale skin (ie, the skin color of this Spanish woman is the true white skin and not the Scandinavian one, which is more golden) like this Spaniard:

This is the TRUE WHITE skin:

I never proclaimed that Meds were swarthy or DARK, I just want the Nordic element in Spain to be preserved along with the Mediterranean element. I also agree on the fact that many North-Americans are idiots when they believe every other stereotype there is when it comes to the lies about Spaniards and their descendents. I laugh when I hear Mestizos say they are pure Spanish, LOL...stupid indians, they hate it when they can't be or look as European as they wish to be. Mestizos cannot stand to be told that they are part Indian, it drives them insane when they hear it. I hope Spain drives out those indians mongrels out of their nation, it pisses me off to know that they are reproducing en masse every year. All my luck goes to you and your kin, JKL.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 10:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

JKL:
    the skin color of this Spanish woman is the true white skin and not the Scandinavian one, which is more golden... This is the TRUE WHITE skin
    So Scandinavian skin is UNTRUE white skin in your opinion? Can you explain this a little further, please?

Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by providenje
    I'm sure when people in north america think of hispanics,latinos, spaniards, they think of mulatto mexicans and south americans or whatever...stereotyping. I am not spanish but one of my pet peeves is when someone calls a mexican "spanish".
    no hard feelings to this guy.. but its something like this you mean?
    Last edited by goidelicwarrior; Thursday, May 22nd, 2003 at 12:51 PM.

INSOLENT ARROGANCE
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by triskel
    no hard feelings to this guy.. but its something like this you mean?
    LOL! Now, that indian is the prime example of a Untermensch. x_hehe

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think that first girl is sub-Nordic. I see the Alpine in her.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 1st, 2007 @ 12:36 AM
    Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Conquistador, thanks for your words but Spain (as any other Western European country) has been massively "invaded" by non-whites. The biggest cities of Spain (specially Madrid and Barcelona) have really alarmant rates of inmigrants and the worst thing is that most of the inmigrants are having many sons (Spaniards also have the lowest natality in the world) so you can easily imagine how will Spain look like in 20 years...The Government has been taking measures but many illegals keep comming to our country and it is not easy to repatriate them to their original countries because they burn their passports, so it is not easy to determinate if someone is from Senegal or Nigeria, from Morocco or Argelia to be able to repatriate them.

Crimes, assaults in the streets, robberies in banks, in jewelries and in homes, even rapes of Spanish women, are everydays news. Almost all of them are done by inmigrants. Even there are young ecuatorians in some schools in gangs, they are called "Latin Kings" and their aim is to fight against young Spaniards in the schools. People is really upset about the amount of inmigrants in Spain.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 10:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You still haven't answered my question, JKL. If you're going to make such a bold, bold statement, you better be able to explain yourself and back it up.

JKLwrote:
    the skin color of this Spanish woman is the true white skin and not the Scandinavian one, which is more golden... This is the TRUE WHITE skin
    -Sigrun

INSOLENT ARROGANCE
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by JKL
    Conquistador, thanks for your words but Spain (as any other Western European country) has been massively "invaded" by non-whites. The biggest cities of Spain (specially Madrid and Barcelona) have really alarmant rates of inmigrants and the worst thing is that most of the inmigrants are having many sons (Spaniards also have the lowest natality in the world) so you can easily imagine how will Spain look like in 20 years...The Government has been taking measures but many illegals keep comming to our country and it is not easy to repatriate them to their original countries because they burn their passports, so it is not easy to determinate if someone is from Senegal or Nigeria, from Morocco or Argelia to be able to repatriate them.

Crimes, assaults in the streets, robberies in banks, in jewelries and in homes, even rapes of Spanish women, are everydays news. Almost all of them are done by inmigrants. Even there are young ecuatorians in some schools in gangs, they are called "Latin Kings" and their aim is to fight against young Spaniards in the schools. People is really upset about the amount of inmigrants in Spain.
    I can't believe you have to fight against that kind of scum over there. It's the same thing over here in the United States, but it's 10 times as worse. What Spain needs to do is to get rid of them in any way possible no matter what the cost. I have been around mestizo scum all my life, and believe me when I say this, NO NOT ACCEPT THEM. They're a virus, they're sub-human, and most of all, they're scum. Spain is your homeland, do not let it be poisoned like the US is already.

INSOLENT ARROGANCE
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by cosmocreator
    I think that first girl is sub-Nordic. I see the Alpine in her.
    There are a few Alpine strains in Spain, chiefly in the Basque Country and in certain areas along the Northern regions. They are rare in Spain, but not impossible to find.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 1st, 2007 @ 12:36 AM
    Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Conquistador,

Yes, We are now starting to realize how this amerindian/mestizos are. The problem is that there are some Spaniards that still think that because they have Spanish surnames it is because they have Spanish ancestors. They don´t realize that they got their Spanish surnames when the amerindians were christianized.

Sigrun wrote:

If you're going to make such a bold, bold statement, you better be able to explain yourself and back it up.
    Do I have to note some kind of violence in your words?.

It was already explained in the same message:

"the skin color of this Spanish woman is the true white skin and not the Scandinavian one, which is more golden"

It is about tonalities.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast