Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Re: Lebanese blondes

They are cute, but such blondism is found among all Europids, from Iceland to NW Africa and east towards Afghanistan and Kashmir.

We need to find out if there are Lebanese individuals who show blondism with a morphology which is not Armenoid-Assyroid-East-Mediterranid-Arabid/Orientalid.

Those two girls would probably go unnoticed in southern and western Europe.

They are indeed quite fair, both are light-eyed (the left very light-mixed and the right light blue?) and fair-skinned. The left one has chestnut brown hair and the right mousey light brown. The girl on right is not darker than many young English girls. She is lighter than some.

We still do not know how they will look as adults. I have never seen an adult Lebanese with Nordid morphology. I have seen Europid Lebanese though. Blondism is found among Mediterranid children too.

I have noticed that the blondism of Lebanese often fall under the golden series. Ash-blondism is more a Scando-Nordid quality.

Funk, maybe you should post pictures of some adults.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The girl on the right looks Litorid. But both appear distinctly levantine.

I once knew a German Jewish girl who looked just like the girl on the right.

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The left girl does not show Armenoid features. It is probably because she is too young.

Well, some Jews have similar racial elements.

I guess it is the expression and the thick lower lip. But we are also looking for something based on her ethnic origin. I am not sure an ordinary person would call them "Levantine looking". They are not stereotypical. Few look at the morphology though. I have known people who have thought that a dark-haired Finnish person with East-Baltid morphology look Mediterranid.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    I once knew a German Jewish girl who looked just like the girl on the right.
    Last edited by Glenlivet; Sunday, August 7th, 2005 at 07:22 PM.

Last Online
    Friday, December 22nd, 2006 @ 11:42 PM
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Mediterranid
    Country
    Occupation
    College Student
    Politics
    Conservative Republican
    Religion
    Greek Orthodox
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was thinking the same thing right as I looked at the pictures. Levantine looking definetly. It's like thinking of a song then turning the radio on and it's playing...

Last Online
    Saturday, April 4th, 2009 @ 01:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Subrace
    Nordid/Atlantid.
    Country
    State
    Massachusetts Massachusetts
    Family
    Single, looking
    Occupation
    Looking
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Does the fact that they show certain Europid features have anything to do with many of them being Christian? Maybe some European Christians settled or migrated there after the Crusades perhaps?
    SVMDEVSSVMCAESARSVMCAELVMETINFERNVM

Last Online
    Friday, January 19th, 2007 @ 02:28 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We need to find out if there are Lebanese individuals who show blondism with a morphology which is not Armenoid-Assyroid-East-Mediterranid-Arabid/Orientalid.
    Ah, ok, i thought it was more about general light pigmentation.
    We still do not know how they will look as adults. I have never seen an adult Lebanese with Nordid morphology.
    I've never seen anyone from the region with Nordic facial features, and i believe the amount of people with this is close to nil. But light eyes and hair isn't rare among adults either, even though the hair almost always turn much darker with age.

I have seen many people, both kids and adults, with fire red hair though. This is even more common than the ash blondness you were talking about, which does exist in some individuals, even though i have only seen a couple of kids with it.

Here's some pictures of some adults with light hair and blue eyes, the colours aren't really evident in the pictures, but it is just to show the facial features of grown individuals with lighter pigmentation. As is seen, they don't have to show Nordic features to be light.

This guy is 18, and has light brown hair and blue eyes.
    [pic removed]

Here it is the guy who is lying down. Light hair for an adult, and light eyes.
    [pic removed]

This woman on the right also has light hair and blue eyes, sadly, she looks away and the lack of flash makes her haircolour unclear on the pic. The little girl has blue eyes too.
    [pic removed]

I only have pictures of friends and family, so i can't document all the other types, redheads, blondes and similar as i didn't just take pictures of random people on the street, so these very non extreme individuals will have to do. I have more pics with such types, but they don't really contribute anything new to the thread.
    As it seems to be unclear what types those girls are, here is some close ups, with pretty bad lighting, and some semi profiles. The reason why i have so many pictures of those girls is because they are my sisters. They are 5 and 3 by the way. The eyes are light blue and blue mixed with green.
    [pics removed]

Does the fact that they show certain Europid features have anything to do with many of them being Christian?
    What do you mean by Europid? If Europid:Caucasoid then 95% of the Syro/Lebanese are Europid.

And it is also a common misconception that light hair and eyes are only common among Christian Lebanese. In reality, it transcends religion, and every Lebanese ethnicity has pretty much the same amount of people who look like this. The groups i noticed with most redheads were the Sunnis, and the group with most blue eyed were the Alawites, which the two girls also belong to. This is of gourse generalisations based on what i've seen, but again, its common to some extend in all groups.

Here is a picture of Syria's President who is also an Alawite and blue eyed.

It seems very random which phenotypes are present in each individual, as it seems like practically anyone can get blue eyed children down there, which means they all must have blue eyed ancestors or what?

Almost every family with more than 5 kids have a couple with blue/green eyes, and a bunch with light hair, while the rest of the kids look more typical.

Heh, and on the pictures of those Lebanese women, i'm baffled that anyone could mistake that for real blondness! Take the dye away and they look like typical Lebanese women.
    Last edited by Siegfried; Monday, June 5th, 2006 at 10:30 AM. Reason: pics removed; requested, no permission

Last Online
    Monday, October 10th, 2005 @ 07:09 PM
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: AW: Lebanese blondes

Quote Originally Posted by Master-of-Swords
    I am led to believe by scientists that only Nordics can have blond or red hair.
    I don't know about that. Bi-racial mother and her 3/4 white daughter:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123