View Poll Results: Is Vendela a tragedy?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! She is a mongrel, and I am going to burn any issues of Sports Illustrated featuring her photos! Yuck!

7 13.73%
  • No, she is perfectly alright despite her ancestry, she is obviously Germanic and Nordic.

17 33.33%
  • Who cares?

27 52.94%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is this woman a racial tragedy?

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Post Re: Is this woman a racial tragedy?

Quote Originally Posted by Wichmann
    @ Oskorei

Speaking about swedish noses: Was Olof Palme of jewish ancestry? His nose is slightly suspicious.
    There was many rumours of that sort just before he was shot, but I dont know about the truth. Wouldnt be surprised if that was the case.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, December 9th, 2004 @ 11:40 PM
    Subrace
    alpinid/med/armenid
    Politics
    Justice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Her prominent and broad cheekbones (attractive to me) are certain indicator of her turanid (semi-mongoloid) blood (esp. in the 2 pic). Typical nordid has narrow and not that prominent and high cheekbones if is free from mongoloid admixture.
    The so-called "nordish turks" are simply slavic hybrids, having in mind that many slavic boys were enslaved, islamized and turkicized during the Ottoman era as a part of the imperial policy to destruct the most vital of the conquered peoples. These slavic
    "turks" (enichars) were then well brainwashed and trained to kill their own kind.

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 13th, 2007 @ 05:06 AM
    Doesnt matter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Half turkish half scandinavian David Chokachi

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tryggvi
    Her nose shape is highly atypical for Scandinavia and would rather suggest Armenoid influences, confirming the Turkish heritage. Be it then it can be attributed to a cosmetic surgery that failed.

What about her ears? And the whole face and skull is somehow not harmonic in my view; it differs from what I have been accustomed to observe in Scandinavia. Maybe I'm overly critical.
    I find over-criticality on this subject to be non-existant.

I am a little surprised I am the only one who chose the first option.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post AW: Re: Is this woman a racial tragedy?

Another half-Scandinavian/half-Turk:

Faelid? Västmanlandid?
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post AW: Re: Is this woman a racial tragedy?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchTape
    Half turkish half scandinavian David Chokachi
    Hehe, you beat me to it.
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 15th, 2005 @ 05:41 PM
    Subrace
    muy guapo Celtic/Med
    Politics
    my babe(girlfriend)
    Religion
    catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

She is a very attractive lady. Genes could go either way IMO, I don't believe in dark genes being dominant over light one. I have seen meds produce blonde nordish looking kids and even red heads too. And I'm talking about dark southern euro meds like Monica bellucci and Banderas types. So a "swarthy" turk and Nordic producing a pred Nordish looking offspring isn't outta the question.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 27th, 2006 @ 09:50 PM
    Subrace
    Atypical Irano-Afghan
    "Me for queen"-ism
    Religion
    I worship Cthulhu.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's not about convexity per se (slight convexity is well-represented in Scandinavia), but rather about the sloping of the tip which leaves me with a feeling of Armenoid influence.
    Okay, thanks for clarifying. I didn't see her tip as depressed, but I must admit I'm very new to all this and such small details aren't really the first thing I notice.

It's really not recommendable to classify people based on bad pictures. They surely chose her because of her presumed Norwegian/Swedish ancestry, and because the used image gave the impression of a general Scando-Nordid appearence (created by dye, makeup, contact lenses, lightening, photo-manipulation, bad resolution and positioning). They just wanted to give a few modern examples of how Scando-Nordids look like. In the used photo, she has such an appearence, thus it was actually not a bad choice.
    I see what you mean. It probably was an honest mistake from their side. She's not exactly the first person one would think has a non-European father.

Quote Originally Posted by Oskorei
    I've seen such noses as well here, but we shouldnt forget that a couple of 10,000 Swedes are Jews, and probably more of Jewish origin. With the Jews I met, her nose is common, so one guess would be that the Swedes you seen with this nose were Jews.
    That's a low number, but there is of course always a possibility. Btw, does this number apply to say children born to a Jewish parent and a Swedish one, or is it just the number of people who 'officially' adhere to the Jewish religion?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 27th, 2006 @ 09:50 PM
    Subrace
    Atypical Irano-Afghan
    "Me for queen"-ism
    Religion
    I worship Cthulhu.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ginoJDA
    She is a very attractive lady. Genes could go either way IMO, I don't believe in dark genes being dominant over light one. I have seen meds produce blonde nordish looking kids and even red heads too. And I'm talking about dark southern euro meds like Monica bellucci and Banderas types. So a "swarthy" turk and Nordic producing a pred Nordish looking offspring isn't outta the question.
    Well, if you have genes for fair attributes then it's not exactly impossible for dark Caucasians (non-Europeans too) to produce fair kids with northern Europeans. My brother's daughter being a fine example of that.

Last Online
    Friday, January 19th, 2007 @ 10:46 AM
    Subrace
    Italic-blond
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Traditionalist and identitarian
    Religion
    Hellenic-roman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the problem is that we continue to consider races as a passport issue, this is untrue. There are ethnic groups of very nice indoeuropeans all over islamic world as in Siria, Lebanon and also in coutries as NOrth Africa and in Turkey.

Turkey is non arab coutry and there are celtic traces, ancient caucasians, greeks of the past ages and many europeans included in islam by invasions.
    So it's no matter if one is turkish but which kind of racial traces he or she has.
    In the case of the the marvelous girl is evident that the father could not be a "Bin Laden" but some who has european ethno traces. So i don't mind to her origins looking at the fact that the good tree is looked by its fruits.
    In this case fruits are evident.
    http://www.comune.taranto.it/video/i...cheologico.gif

Article Eight of the Italian Labour Charter of 1926 states, "The corporate State considers that private enterprise in the sphere of production is the most effective and useful instrument in the interest of the nation." The employer and the employee must be made to work harmoniously in the interest of the nation.

http://www.comune.taranto.it/citta/t.../foto/ori1.jpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast