View Poll Results: what is the ideal age between men and women?

Voters
239. You may not vote on this poll
  • women should be older

35 14.64%
  • men should be 0-5 years older

124 51.88%
  • men should be 5-10 years older

74 30.96%
  • men should be 10 years older or more

35 14.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Women Should Marry Young and Why They Should Marry Mature Men

Last Online
    Wednesday, December 15th, 2004 @ 09:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordic/East Baltic
    Politics
    None.
    Religion
    Eclectic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: why women should marry young and why they should marry mature men

This is just disgusting.

Beauty does not decrease with age and I find it sickening that a womans "value" decreases with age (in your view.) People are not cars, they do not depreciate with value.

People marry who they love and "ideals" should not apply. What works for one will not work for another.

So essentially, by reversing this logic, I should perhaps get a young man as he is at his "peak" of beauty and sex drive. After all, why should women sleep with older men if they are not at their "peak" in life. Perhaps he should be a virgin as well, so I can have someone who is "pure" and "innocent."

What about children? how much time and how much of a QUALITY experience will they have with a geriatric father?

Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Re: why women should marry young and why they should marry mature men

hmmm...I have always had men older than myself...8 years...11 years my senior (twice now,..with the 11 year difference... including my current lover).... ...I've had my own age & younger men, but I don't seem to get along with them...they always seem like 'kids' to me...I like 'men' .....

Last Online
    Monday, April 4th, 2016 @ 11:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

AW: Re: why women should marry young and why they should marry mature men

Following Anna Nicole Smith's example?

And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: why women should marry young and why they should marry mature men

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon
    Following Anna Nicole Smith's example?

No I wouldn't go that far...I am not a gold-digging tart......I always seem to be attracted to the working class man... ...
    I suppose I am a fool....My body & sexy touch are going to waste... but I could never embrace in the name of profit.

Last Online
    Monday, April 4th, 2016 @ 11:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Post AW: Re: AW: Re: why women should marry young and why they should marry mature men

Shoulld you ever don't forget to send me a checque.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Last Online
    Monday, January 2nd, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Trickster God
    Politics
    Pro-Freedom, Pro-Skadi
    Religion
    seeker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

=Rhydderch]Correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand your view of marriage is based on the modern idea of equality between the sexes, which of course originated with feminism
    Equality but difference. Far too many women in america want the perks but not teh consequences of their actions. Equality says "same cause for same action"

It strikes me as bizzarre how in my culture a man does something downright evil and people scream "string him up" but if a woman does it there are creis of "oh that poor thing she must be depressed".

However, I believe that men and women have different roles in life and that the man is the protector and leader of the woman; but this would be nearly impossible if the woman is significantly older than her husband; she would be very tempted to take the role that he should have.
    Very true and often people grow to despise those they are leading and protecting, this is especially true if the society says one thing and you're doing another. And in my own life, I have found the kinder you treat a woman the more contempt she will have of you.

So my idea is not based on an idealistic notion of young women. For instance, I think re-marriage after the death of a spouse is not wrong; in fact right, and preferable to remaining widowed.
    Definitly but she will have an easier time finding a single old guy to marry rather than get some youg stud. Then again after a certain number of years the young stud is not attainable or practical.

Nick

Last Online
    Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 @ 10:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Lotharingian
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands, France
    Subrace
    reduced brunn without freckles
    Country
    France France
    Family
    since a few years already
    Occupation
    Finance
    Politics
    Racial conservative
    Religion
    Vatican II catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: why women should marry young and why they should marry mature men

Quote Originally Posted by TisaAnne
    As a woman, I feel that marrying a man that is 5-10 years my senior to be the best choice. I like older, more mature men, but not a man that is 20 years older than me... that is too old. My father is in his 40's and marrying with a man his age would just feel abnormal, if not just plain weird.
    It's very wise, sensitive and also representative of the majority of the views amoung men and women in nordic countries. But as regards mating, there is no one best way.

Things are going different according to place and time. As a rule, the difference of age is all the more important that you are in a mediterranean or in a latin country : Sometimes, the difference averages at 15 or even twenty in Columbia and Venezuela, which are countries with a latin culture, although the amerindian element is as important as the mediterranean one. You may also find this tendency of late marrying of men in southern countries when comparing northern France with southern France, or northern Italy with southern Italy. It is as if women of mediterranean type were competing more intensively when looking for a husband, whereas northern women or women of nordic culture feel less pressure when approaching the symbolic cut off of their thirties.

Another rule, reflecting several statements found in this thread, is that the wealthier, the later men marry, which, reversely is not the case for their wifes. The bourgeoisy culture supports this difference in age. Malthusianism is taught to young bachelors when their father tells them "you'll be President, my son", which puts pressure on acquiring wealth before getting married. Reversely, young "bourgeoises" are taught by their mother "you'll mary a prince or a Harvard or a doctor", which pushes them towards seduction strategies and, among theses, take advantage of their young age.

These differences in age are not felt shameful or embarrassing, because the concerned persons share the same values than their cultural and social environment.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reginleif
    women should marry between the age of 18 and 25 and they should marry men between 30 and 40 years old.... this are the happiest and best marriages and here is why....

look at it from the view of a woman.... her value for men is highest when she is young.... she is at the peak of her beauty, at the peak of her fertility and at the peak of her biology value.... she can have many children and she is in no hurry.... when she hits 20 her value decreases every year.... men prefer young women....

some women make the mistake to waste the best of their years.... either by being short-sighted idiotic bitches that whore around.... or by making very bad mate choices.... which means dating and marrying young males.... who are irresponsible, don't want to commit, and also have no financial security.... then they break up or divorce and are left with children what decreases their future value much....

a young woman (18-25) would do best to date and marry a mature male (30-40) and here is why...

1. he has studied and/or worked his ass off for 15 to 25 years.... he is at the peak of his creative force... he has a house and its paid off... he has two cars (one for you) and they are paid off... he has savings... he has everything and needs just a young woman to enjoy it....

2. he earns enough to support you and the family..... he works during the week... so you have time for yourself.... and on the weekend he needs you to party... you boost his image because there is nothing so envied by his friends and collegues than a man that is loved and worshipped by a young beautiful woman....

3. he is mature and has life experience.... he is stable, understanding and has temper.... he won't get angry easy if you mess up... your mood swings and throwing vases at the wall will probley even entertain him.... he will understand you and guide you.... he won't hit you.... he will spoil you because men love young women that love and worship them....

4. you have a better life and entertainment than any of the girls that hang out in discos looking for a slimy 20 year old male that will just screw and then dump them.... while they hang out there, you have dinners in restaurants... while they make holidays in sylt, you have holidays in the carribean.... while they get cheap glassware and silver you get jewelry and gold...

5. you don't need to have children immediately... you are young and have all time in the world.... your husband can have children in 5 years too... he has no biological clock.... you and he have all time in the world to prepare for the right time.... in the meantime you enjoy your lives.... and once you both want children you still have enough time to have as many as you want and you can afford....

6. chances that he will leave you are slim.... because he can't do better.... chances that you will leave him are slim.... because you can't do better... i have never seen such a marriage breaking up.... they work all out so great....

men should best be 10-15 older than their wives.... women should marry young and they should marry mature men....
    Women and Men should be able to marry when they want to whoever they want. I don't believe that the wife should always be younger. Though this often is the case.

Your giving young males a bad rap my dear. It's a sterotype that is all to pervasive but doesn't hold much truth. If anything some of the biggest players are older guys who have a lot of bling bling. Take Hugh Hefner. He's not exactly faithful.

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Your giving young males a bad rap my dear.
    Perfectly correct. I don't know if Regenlief recognises this, but it is this perception of teenage boys by teenage girls that causes more pain, disgust and anger amongst young whites than even immigrants.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
    Perfectly correct. I don't know if Regenlief recognises this, but it is this perception of teenage boys by teenage girls that causes more pain, disgust and anger amongst young whites than even immigrants.

Maybe she just hasn't met a young man like you.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast