View Poll Results: what is the ideal age between men and women?

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • women should be older

35 14.83%
  • men should be 0-5 years older

121 51.27%
  • men should be 5-10 years older

74 31.36%
  • men should be 10 years older or more

35 14.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Women Should Marry Young and Why They Should Marry Mature Men

Sweet Misantropist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Currently dating
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Tribal, Social, Earthly
    Religion
    Gythia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Smile Why Women Should Marry Young and Why They Should Marry Mature Men

women should marry between the age of 18 and 25 and they should marry men between 30 and 40 years old.... this are the happiest and best marriages and here is why....

look at it from the view of a woman.... her value for men is highest when she is young.... she is at the peak of her beauty, at the peak of her fertility and at the peak of her biology value.... she can have many children and she is in no hurry.... when she hits 20 her value decreases every year.... men prefer young women....

some women make the mistake to waste the best of their years.... either by being short-sighted idiotic bitches that whore around.... or by making very bad mate choices.... which means dating and marrying young males.... who are irresponsible, don't want to commit, and also have no financial security.... then they break up or divorce and are left with children what decreases their future value much....

a young woman (18-25) would do best to date and marry a mature male (30-40) and here is why...

1. he has studied and/or worked his ass off for 15 to 25 years.... he is at the peak of his creative force... he has a house and its paid off... he has two cars (one for you) and they are paid off... he has savings... he has everything and needs just a young woman to enjoy it....

2. he earns enough to support you and the family..... he works during the week... so you have time for yourself.... and on the weekend he needs you to party... you boost his image because there is nothing so envied by his friends and collegues than a man that is loved and worshipped by a young beautiful woman....

3. he is mature and has life experience.... he is stable, understanding and has temper.... he won't get angry easy if you mess up... your mood swings and throwing vases at the wall will probley even entertain him.... he will understand you and guide you.... he won't hit you.... he will spoil you because men love young women that love and worship them....

4. you have a better life and entertainment than any of the girls that hang out in discos looking for a slimy 20 year old male that will just screw and then dump them.... while they hang out there, you have dinners in restaurants... while they make holidays in sylt, you have holidays in the carribean.... while they get cheap glassware and silver you get jewelry and gold...

5. you don't need to have children immediately... you are young and have all time in the world.... your husband can have children in 5 years too... he has no biological clock.... you and he have all time in the world to prepare for the right time.... in the meantime you enjoy your lives.... and once you both want children you still have enough time to have as many as you want and you can afford....

6. chances that he will leave you are slim.... because he can't do better.... chances that you will leave him are slim.... because you can't do better... i have never seen such a marriage breaking up.... they work all out so great....

men should best be 10-15 older than their wives.... women should marry young and they should marry mature men....
    Mother is the name of God in the lips and hearts of children.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 29th, 2005 @ 11:03 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: why women should marry young and why they should marry mature men

No I believe men and women should stick to their own age group 1-4 years at the most.

Are you sure your Nordid?

It is not in the Germanic Spirit to be so Materialistic.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

She's not being materialistic, she's being practical. It may well be that this would be the system that worked best biologically. Nonetheless, I can't shake the uncomfortable feeling I get when I think of older men cradle-robbing like that.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2004 @ 08:08 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist / White Supremacy
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reginleif
    women should marry between the age of 18 and 25 and they should marry men between 30 and 40 years old.... this are the happiest and best marriages and here is why....

look at it from the view of a woman.... her value for men is highest when she is young.... she is at the peak of her beauty, at the peak of her fertility and at the peak of her biology value.... she can have many children and she is in no hurry.... when she hits 20 her value decreases every year.... men prefer young women....
    I won't argue with that, too many women wait until they're 25-30 to get married, by then it's harder to have children.

some women make the mistake to waste the best of their years.... either by being short-sighted idiotic bitches that whore around.... or by making very bad mate choices.... which means dating and marrying young males.... who are irresponsible, don't want to commit, and also have no financial security.... then they break up or divorce and are left with children what decreases their future value much....
    1) I agree with that point, too many women (and men for that matter) whore around.
    However
    2) If I was ever in a marriage, with children, and the marriage ended in divorce, I'd not so easily let my kids be taken from me. My father got full custody of me when I was about 12 or so, and I was better off for it.

a young woman (18-25) would do best to date and marry a mature male (30-40) and here is why...
    Most older men don't want "new age" "Modern" women that are "liberated" and don't act feminine, but rather feminist. Women should be feminine, not feminists, not whores, not anything but proper ladies. And men shouldn't request, demand, or even tolerate anything else. And yes men, sleeping with women that act like whores, as fun as you may find it, just reinforces the destructive culture we whites are trapped in.

1. he has studied and/or worked his ass off for 15 to 25 years.... he is at the peak of his creative force... he has a house and its paid off... he has two cars (one for you) and they are paid off... he has savings... he has everything and needs just a young woman to enjoy it....
    Men that are 40 or so and are not married, probably have problems. I know of a man who is 60, never left home, lives with his parents, but he literally has tons of money, and he is very successful at his work. Would this man be a great catch? He never left the home, never lived on his own... He doesn't know what it's like to truly live, he's obviously emotionally stunted.

2. he earns enough to support you and the family..... he works during the week... so you have time for yourself.... and on the weekend he needs you to party... you boost his image because there is nothing so envied by his friends and collegues than a man that is loved and worshipped by a young beautiful woman....
    I wouldn't plan on taking my wife to parties as most parties today consist of losers getting drunk and whoring around. The exception perhaps is the "Dinner party" or "Gathering of friends" where good close friends meet to chat and have a general good time. But "parties" that center around going to a stranger's house, and getting drunk, no, I've never been to one, and never will go.

3. he is mature and has life experience.... he is stable, understanding and has temper.... he won't get angry easy if you mess up... your mood swings and throwing vases at the wall will probley even entertain him.... he will understand you and guide you.... he won't hit you.... he will spoil you because men love young women that love and worship them....
    You throw things at my wall, well first of all, that'll give me flashbacks of how my mother treated my father, scare the hell out of me, and I'd probably leave immediately... I don't find women throwing things around to be funny. Women need to be emotionally stable, not "entertaining". I'd never hit a woman, regardless of how old I am. But still, please don't throw things, okay? That isn't too much to ask.

4. you have a better life and entertainment than any of the girls that hang out in discos looking for a slimy 20 year old male that will just screw and then dump them.... while they hang out there, you have dinners in restaurants... while they make holidays in sylt, you have holidays in the carribean.... while they get cheap glassware and silver you get jewelry and gold...
    Why do women have such an attraction to jewelry and gold? They do nothing for the race, they do nothing for the family, or for themselves. I'd rather buy a woman guns and things of real use, a car, etc, something that can do something for them. Anyway, I'm a young mal, I don't hang out in discos looking to screw women and dump them. Hell, I'm not looking to screw anybody.

5. you don't need to have children immediately... you are young and have all time in the world.... your husband can have children in 5 years too... he has no biological clock.... you and he have all time in the world to prepare for the right time.... in the meantime you enjoy your lives.... and once you both want children you still have enough time to have as many as you want and you can afford....
    I won't argue about that, makes sense.

6. chances that he will leave you are slim.... because he can't do better.... chances that you will leave him are slim.... because you can't do better... i have never seen such a marriage breaking up.... they work all out so great....

men should best be 10-15 older than their wives.... women should marry young and they should marry mature men....
    I must say, if the man is 35 and the woman 20, by the time the kid's are older and in their middle teens, the dad might be too old to be actively involved in say, taking them hunting, fishing, swimming, bicycling. Energy goes down seriously after 40-45.
    www.mysticknights.org (A good eastern and midwestern Klan)
    www.mwkkkk.com (The Mississippi White Knights. Fighting to keep Mississippi for Mississippians and America for Americans)
    www.safl.co.za (A miltia for defense of Boers)
    www.awb.co.za (The Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

"The "Religious Right" is neither religious nor right." -Me

Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2004 @ 08:08 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist / White Supremacy
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zenos316
    It is not in the Germanic Spirit to be so Materialistic.
    It is not in any real white Christian spirit to be materialistic, so of course it won't be in the Germanic.
    www.mysticknights.org (A good eastern and midwestern Klan)
    www.mwkkkk.com (The Mississippi White Knights. Fighting to keep Mississippi for Mississippians and America for Americans)
    www.safl.co.za (A miltia for defense of Boers)
    www.awb.co.za (The Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

"The "Religious Right" is neither religious nor right." -Me

Last Online
    Monday, January 2nd, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Trickster God
    Politics
    Pro-Freedom, Pro-Skadi
    Religion
    seeker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think women who need to marry men 10 years their senior have daddy issues.

I want a women who can take care of herself and doesn't look to me as her "father".

As for the man and the younger woman? I want a lover....not a child that needs protection from the big bad world.

Freethinker "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Reason, Freedom, Justice
    Religion
    Truth, Greatness, Beauty
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    She's not being materialistic, she's being practical. It may well be that this would be the system that worked best biologically. Nonetheless, I can't shake the uncomfortable feeling I get when I think of older men cradle-robbing like that.
    She refereed to adult females and to an age difference of 10+ years, not to 17 year old minors and an age difference of 23 years (The Curse).
    This is a placeholder for a signature.

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 08:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thorburn
    She refereed to adult females and to an age difference of 10+ years, not to 17 year old minors and an age difference of 23 years (The Curse).
    *feels sick*

I'm with Stribog. Cradle snatchers can go burn in hell, I don't know of many young white guys who would sit on their asses while their blood is pumped full of hormones while an entire generation of old folks prey on their girls.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, October 7th, 2006 @ 01:24 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

As a woman, I feel that marrying a man that is 5-10 years my senior to be the best choice. I like older, more mature men, but not a man that is 20 years older than me... that is too old. My father is in his 40's and marrying with a man his age would just feel abnormal, if not just plain weird.

As for the original post in this thread, I think that Reginleif made several relevant points, especially in this excerpt:

But, I felt that most of the post suggested that older men are naturally wealthy and want to spoil and pamper their women.

Women do not need to be showered with gifts and expensive treats, and men do not need some ideal 'trophy wife' to impress all of their friends. There are more levels of compatibility besides age, wealth and professional status that a woman must take into consideration when chosing a mate. Also, men cannot choose a wife based on her peak fertility rate, pretty face and willingness to be desensitized with presents and attention.

I briefly dated a man who was 38, educated, stable, attractive and wealthy. And, although our conversations were some of the most insightful and intellectually stimulating...I just couldn't see myself being married to someone so different in age and personality. I want someone who is wise, but also youthful in spirit. I don't want to always be serious for the benefit of my partner, or go to fancy restaurants, schmooze at uptight parties and sip expensive vintage wines...That's not me. I don't need wealth and affluence to be happy with a man, because there's more to life than "Carribean vacations" and "jewelry and gold".

I don't want a 'sugar daddy', I want someone who loves and respects me, and if he's poor as a pauper...then so be it.
    "Nature! We are surrounded and embraced by her:
    powerless to separate ourselves from her, and powerless to penetrate beyond her.

Without asking, or warning, she snatches us up into her circling dance, and whirls us on until we are tired, and drop from her arms." - Goethe

Freethinker "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Reason, Freedom, Justice
    Religion
    Truth, Greatness, Beauty
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
    *feels sick*

I'm with Stribog. Cradle snatchers can go burn in hell, I don't know of many young white guys who would sit on their asses while their blood is pumped full of hormones while an entire generation of old folks prey on their girls.
    I herewith have bestowed upon you the Anti-Cosmo Hero Award First Class to the
    Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oakleaves, Swords and Diamonds for long-term, excellent and examplary dedication in opposing and quaranting The Curse of the Cosmo.
    This is a placeholder for a signature.

Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast