View Poll Results: what is the ideal age between men and women?

Voters
239. You may not vote on this poll
  • women should be older

35 14.64%
  • men should be 0-5 years older

124 51.88%
  • men should be 5-10 years older

74 30.96%
  • men should be 10 years older or more

35 14.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Why Women Should Marry Young and Why They Should Marry Mature Men

Secure a future for Germanic children
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White Africa View Post
    When I see couples with a big age difference, if the man is older I can't help thinking he goes out with her for the sex and she goes out with him for the money. If the woman is older, it's even more revolting.
    How nice.

It's exactly the type of comment as from the liberal bitches who scorn me for being a young mother and married with a man older than me. It's funny because my husband is no wealthy Jew, and I am no sex symbol, more as I have a girl next door look.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    And around the time they hit approx. 20 they're usually over that "Oh my, a pair of pants I need to get into!" phase, and those who aren't probably will never be.
    Not judging by the 20 year old guys I know. They hit on me and other women my age with stupid pick up lines, and all they think about is a good screw. They usually get over it by 25 or later.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Norman & German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    This is obviously a matter of personal preference. I don't think anyone's personal preference should be imposed on others.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, December 21st, 2016 @ 07:34 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutsch
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnic Neo-Tribalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Pride View Post
    This is obviously a matter of personal preference. I don't think anyone's personal preference should be imposed on others.
    Unfortunately, many people think that because their opinion is the best for them, it must be the best for everyone.

Sadly, looking at the amount of degredation throughout the world it seems like enough people don't even know what is best for themselves, much less other people.
    "So, yes, we are better than others. Our worldviews are better than those of others. This does not need to be universally true, it is enough when it is true for us." - velvet

"Our blood unity is of infinitely more worth than religious particularities;" - Chlodovech

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Two Reasons!
    1) The older man is looking more for a wife that has the ability to raise children, and is fit for that task.

2)Younger mature women are generally looking for security, both financially and emotionally.

That is why it happens with older males and younger females, but usually not over 10 years of age for the male.

Older female younger male is mostly a sex thing, on the part of both parties. The older woman is looking for validation that she is still attractive, and the younger guy is simply looking for a good screw; any screw.

Last Online
    Wednesday, November 30th, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Ancestry
    Germany (1/4), Norway (1/4), Scotland (1/8), ? (3/8)
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    Washington Washington
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Conservitive
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A crock load of......

I think the statement ''women (should) marry young'' is a crock load of, for lack of a better word, crap. Personaly, I believe that no man nor woman should engage in marrige until at earliest their late twenties. This gives the person time to ''explore'' and participate in activities that when in a marrige would be un-aceptable. In the end, waiting to marry in a persons late twenties allows the marrige to be more stable both financialy and emotionaly. And ladies, don't marry an old fart.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by D. H. Yeager View Post
    I think the statement ''women (should) marry young'' is a crock load of, for lack of a better word, crap. Personaly, I believe that no man nor woman should engage in marrige until at earliest their late twenties. This gives the person time to ''explore'' and participate in activities that when in a marrige would be un-aceptable. In the end, waiting to marry in a persons late twenties allows the marrige to be more stable both financialy and emotionaly. And ladies, don't marry an old fart.
    Maybe some of us don't want to "explore and participate in activities that when in a marrige would be un-aceptable", ech, thought of that? Which "activities" would those be anyway? It sounds like something liberal and degenerate the way you word it. Oh, and my marriage is perfectly stable, financially and emotionally, thanks.

By the way: unless my math is failing me, 1/4 + 1/4 = 1/2. So there is information missing from your profile. What is your other 1/2?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Volga German
    Ancestry
    German communities in Russia
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Russia German Community Russia German Community
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    This gives the person time to ''explore'' and participate in activities that when in a marrige would be un-aceptable.
    What are those activities and how are they more important than child rearing?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, December 21st, 2016 @ 07:34 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutsch
    Country
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnic Neo-Tribalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Well, I won't ask you about those dubious "activities" because other people already have... but way to tell women what they should, and shouldn't do ("don't marry an old fart." who can possibly provide a more stable financial life, and is generally more mature than a younger man...). Also, way to decide what's the best way for everyone.

I'm 23, and I've been married over a year, and I'm well more than happy in my marriage, and my wife, who is currently cooking me a wonderful dinner is also quite happy.
    "So, yes, we are better than others. Our worldviews are better than those of others. This does not need to be universally true, it is enough when it is true for us." - velvet

"Our blood unity is of infinitely more worth than religious particularities;" - Chlodovech

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    300 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    Maybe some of us don't want to "explore and participate in activities that when in a marrige would be un-aceptable", ech, thought of that?
    To some extent, he is actually talking some truth. If you're generally a faithful person with some integrity, who doesn't much enjoy those "teenage one-night-stands", but who still has a remarkably high libido --- then it is well possible that if you wait until marriage, that you start thinking "How is it to have sex with other people?" - having not explored this before.

This is how many otherwise faithfully-inclined people end up cheating - pure curiosity. Though it actually stressed the point of the older man being a part to the marriage, because if he is some 5-10 years older than the woman, then chances are he's already made those experiences, and won't be tempted to cheat out of sheer curiosity: He's now had them, and wants to settle down.

Two virgins marrying each other and staying faithful for life, and never even having a sexual fantasy about things they cannot practice together - that's highly unlikely. Hinting at the past won't help, that would be over-romanticising the past ... let's face it, if we look back long enough in our gen-tree we'll all find an illegimate child somewhere down the road. And for those who don't - if it was a city boy, pretty damn likely that during his youth he went to the prostitutes, but never talked about it. Medieval times weren't always as chivalrous as we all like to think. And as far as the women were concerned, that's kind of where the "knight in shining armour" story comes from - "experimentation".

And yes - I'm somewhat speaking from experience there. With my Ex, the whole thing was new, because I'd more or less waited long enough. But this had me curious, and yes, I found myself fantasizing about things I would never have done. It took splitting up and having the odd one-night-stand to realise that this was merely curiosity. As you make your sexual experiences, you notice that even a woman that fulfils all your sexual fantasies in one night won't ever make up for that unique look in your girl's eyes that says "I want you, nothing but you" - the ultimate turn-on.

Some learn the easy way, some learn the hard way. I learnt the hard way (I had to leave the first sexual relationship I had been in to notice that all the "fun" was actually quite boring), though chances are that, had the relationship lasted, I would have learnt the easy way. You make your experiences either way, though I am wagering to say that - past or present - few men, and also reasonably few women, learn their lessons the easy way.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    To some extent, he is actually talking some truth. If you're generally a faithful person with some integrity, who doesn't much enjoy those "teenage one-night-stands", but who still has a remarkably high libido --- then it is well possible that if you wait until marriage, that you start thinking "How is it to have sex with other people?" - having not explored this before.

This is how many otherwise faithfully-inclined people end up cheating - pure curiosity. Though it actually stressed the point of the older man being a part to the marriage, because if he is some 5-10 years older than the woman, then chances are he's already made those experiences, and won't be tempted to cheat out of sheer curiosity: He's now had them, and wants to settle down.

Two virgins marrying each other and staying faithful for life, and never even having a sexual fantasy about things they cannot practice together - that's highly unlikely. Hinting at the past won't help, that would be over-romanticising the past ... let's face it, if we look back long enough in our gen-tree we'll all find an illegimate child somewhere down the road. And for those who don't - if it was a city boy, pretty damn likely that during his youth he went to the prostitutes, but never talked about it. Medieval times weren't always as chivalrous as we all like to think. And as far as the women were concerned, that's kind of where the "knight in shining armour" story comes from - "experimentation".

And yes - I'm somewhat speaking from experience there. With my Ex, the whole thing was new, because I'd more or less waited long enough. But this had me curious, and yes, I found myself fantasizing about things I would never have done. It took splitting up and having the odd one-night-stand to realise that this was merely curiosity. As you make your sexual experiences, you notice that even a woman that fulfils all your sexual fantasies in one night won't ever make up for that unique look in your girl's eyes that says "I want you, nothing but you" - the ultimate turn-on.

Some learn the easy way, some learn the hard way. I learnt the hard way (I had to leave the first sexual relationship I had been in to notice that all the "fun" was actually quite boring), though chances are that, had the relationship lasted, I would have learnt the easy way. You make your experiences either way, though I am wagering to say that - past or present - few men, and also reasonably few women, learn their lessons the easy way.
    Oh right, this wouldn't have been complete without you stepping in and defend the liberals again.
    Marriage at a young age doesn't mean you can't have sex. You can have as much sex as you want, you just have to limit it with your husband/wife. Also, nobody said anything about saving yourself. If you had sex with your partner before marriage, it's no big deal as long as you remain together and don't slut around with other people at the same time. However, if you promote sex with many people at the same time, or promiscuity, to put it nicely, because we both know what the true word for that is, I say that's not worth putting marriage and children on hold for. F*ck that kind of "experimentation". What next you will tell me women should also experiment with other women before marriage, or they will get an urge to become bisexual after they marry?

Also what speaks against experimenting all your fantasies with your husband/wife? Or is that too boring? IMO, a lot of people wake up nowadays in their 30s and 40s without a partner and childless because they focused too much on "'exploring and participate in activities that when in a marrige would be un-aceptable" when they were younger and now they're too old, dried up and nobody wants them anymore. Then it's our nations that suffer. Sad.