Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do the Women Compare? (White, Black, Asian)

Last Online
    Friday, December 24th, 2004 @ 08:55 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    BNP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question How Do the Women Compare? (White, Black, Asian)

white

http://www.bullz-eye.com/Models/200409Amber/default.htm

http://www.bullz-eye.com/Models/default.htm

black

http://www.atlantadymes.com/debra/index.shtml

http://www.atlantadymes.com/dymegallery/index.shtml

asian

http://www.bullz-eye.com/gnd/2003/05Iris/default.htm
    http://www.bullz-eye.com/gallery/asian_models.htm

questions..

1) do u think that's a fair comparison (i'm taking top quality women as representatives, rather than the average which could be biased by socio-economic factors)?
    - I think a fairly good comparison.

2) how do you see them?
    - I see them all as very attractive. but in slightly different ways.

3) what strikes u as their general character?
    - i think it's hard to generalize racially, theres always many exceptions, but there are differences in the general message/vibes coming across i think. i think white women tend to have a more sexy 'maturish' look, black women a bit more sexy 'cute' look & erotic look. asian women a more innocent docile look, sometimes a sexy serious look too.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, December 21st, 2020 @ 08:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    irish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Family
    quagmire
    Politics
    left, libertarian, social justic
    Religion
    nihilistic satanism, gaia, ecolo
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: How do the women compare? (white, black, asian)

questions..

1) do u think that's a fair comparison (i'm taking top quality women as representatives, rather than the average which could be biased by socio-economic factors)?

No real women dont look that this and id be interested in finding out how many features of that "white" women are "Real"

2) how do you see them?

They are all bet down, but the first would be my choice allthough after the initial horniness wore off, id probably get very irritated by her. And im not too sure shed be good marraige material.

- i think it's hard to generalize racially, theres always many exceptions, but there are differences in the general message/vibes coming across i think. i think white women tend to have a more sexy 'maturish' look, black women a bit more sexy 'cute' look & erotic look. asian women a more innocent docile look, sometimes a sexy serious look too.
    Yuck, what are you talking about? Non white women are ugly. And the black and the asian are trying hard to look white and the White is trying hard to look like some halfcast.

Wierd looking yokes alltogether, but if it was only me and the three and i had to pick it would be the first

Last Online
    Friday, December 24th, 2004 @ 08:55 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    BNP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by green nationalist

questions..

No real women dont look that this and id be interested in finding out how many features of that "white" women are "Real"
    what do you mean by quoting "white". is the first woman not white? i took women that i perceived as on the higher end of the beauty spectrum rather than the average. because the average is affected by socio-economic factors, e.g. the average white person is more wealthy than the average black person, the average white & black person, within the United States, might be obese etc. that's why im not comparing average people.

2) how do you see them?

They are all bet down, but the first would be my choice allthough after the initial horniness wore off, id probably get very irritated by her. And im not too sure shed be good marraige material.
    "bet down", im not familiar with that term? so you agree they're all very attractive, but the first woman is more attractive? but she'd irritate you? - I don't think you can judge their marriage material from a photo, but i'd personally go with the white woman (or "white"), then the black woman, then the asian one, that'd be my picks.

Yuck, what are you talking about? Non white women are ugly. And the black and the asian are trying hard to look white and the White is trying hard to look like some halfcast.

Wierd looking yokes alltogether, but if it was only me and the three and i had to pick it would be the first
    i wouldn't go as far as saying non-white women are ugly. imo women are beautiful creatures, but i have a preference for white women, i guess since im white. but my first question was that do you think it's a fair comparison, you've stated that the black and the asian women are trying hard to look white, and the white woman is trying hard to look like a halfcast (mulatta?). so i guess it's not a fair comparison. maybe you or someone else can post a better comparison of models from these three racial groups white (caucasoid) , black (negroid), asian (mongoloid)?

Last Online
    Friday, February 16th, 2007 @ 04:24 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Software engineer
    Politics
    anthropophagy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don't think your first picture is a good representation of a typical pretty white woman. She looks somehow unnatural. For one thing she is too tan, although there is even more to it than that I just can't explain it in words. I think tanned blonde chicks are gross, blonde girls are born pale and they should stay that way. I don't mind a slight tan but that picture is just unnatural.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 15th, 2009 @ 08:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Occupation
    schülerin
    Politics
    Radikal NS & Eugenics
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

White. I find some asians to have that, as mentioned in other threads, 'cute' feature. But i don't find any blacks attractive.

http://jodorowski.free.fr/page/ang/top3a.htm (for the source of the pictures)

'German boy, do not forget you are a German,' and, 'Little girl, remember you are to become a German mother.'

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TisaAnne
    I find white women, and the variety that is encompassed in our race, to be the most pysically beautiful, when placed in comparison to any other kind of women - black, asian, mestizo, middle eastern, etc.

But, the women that were pictured by johnthomas are all horrid examples of females, in general, regardless of race. The pictures all shout "come f***k me! I'm a horny slut!" In fact, the white girl looks even more nasty then the other two. I'm not a prude, and I don't even mind seeing "sexy" pictures of women...but these are just plain tasteless and frankly, quite ugly.

What ever happened to the time when men found the fleeting glance of lace-adorned cleavage, or a glimpse of a woman's inner thigh, to be intoxicatingly sexy? In order to arrouse a man nowadays, must we women bare every square inch of our bodies for scrutiny? How did trashy women become so confused with treasure? I just don't get this...
    It's mass-marketed sexuality for public consumption. It destroys the intimacy and romance that should characterize sex in the first place. What has become of feminine grace and elegance? I find a woman in an evening gown to be 'sexier' than a woman in a thong bikini, because the former doesn't have to whore herself for attention - she has dignity and grace. She doesn't need to show everything, because she is attractive and genteel enough that she can get a man's attention without him having to see her spread-eagled first. This is not to say that thongs, etc. are "immoral" or "offensive" - erotic clothing certainly has a place in relationships, but it is not an anytime, anywhere thing.

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2005 @ 01:41 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid+Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1) They're all ugly IMO, so yes it's a fair comparison.

2) None of them fit my tastes, but of course I'll have to say the first one is my favorite.

3) Fake

Last Online
    Monday, January 30th, 2006 @ 06:46 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    third position revolutionary
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Out of the 3 women you posted , I'd have to say the Negress is the most attractive.

The White woman above does have a beautiful face. However, she has fake silicon breast implants, she seems to lack child bearing hips and she too well shaved.

The Negress has curves in all the right places. She also has a pretty face. She has a small White looking nose. I'm sure she has some degree of White blood.

I got to admit, some, if not all the Black women on this site are very sexy www.atlantadymes.com/dymegallery/index.shtml

However I can find galleries of White women that are just as sexy and are a little prettier. My ranking of the races overall are.

1 White
    2 Black (more likely Black American, many of whom are part White)
    3 Asian (includes Philipinos who are part Dravidian or some darker race)
    www.whiterenegade.com
    www.bcwhitepride.org

Last Online
    Monday, January 30th, 2006 @ 06:46 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    third position revolutionary
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnthomas
    questions..

I think these 3 women are a better comparison. Even though the Black and Asian women are both very sexy, the White women is just a little prettier and just as sexy. You be the judge.
    www.whiterenegade.com
    www.bcwhitepride.org

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast