Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 162

Thread: Why We Are Losing

  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 02:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    ?
    Gender
    Occupation
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Posts
    753
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: AW: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    How would the media react to this ? How would non-racists act to something like this at first ? Just another skinhead rally. I mean come on, they would tear us apart.
    Jews run the media, they despise all forms of racial union aside from their own thus whether or not we flew Swastika flags we would be discriminated against.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    Never say something that implies that we're going to rot into nothing because of ourselves.
    Look around you; the majority of us are going to rot into nothing because of ourselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    We are heading in that direction but nontheless, everyone is proud of who they are. Even if they're not racist or a racialist.
    That is why most of the young white male population of Europe and America behave like Negroes, because they are proud of their race?

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    Those arn't good enough now, because they make law enforcement and anti-hate groups larger and more hateful of us.
    The more they hate us and the more extreme we become the stronger our movement is and the more united we are, struggle is the farther of all things!

  2. #92
    Senior Member Wissen ist Macht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 12:21 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Gender
    Family
    Head over heels in love
    Politics
    Nationalsozialismus
    Religion
    Nationalsozialismus
    Posts
    173
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post AW: Re: AW: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    Jews run the media, they despise all forms of racial union aside from their own thus whether or not we flew Swastika flags we would be discriminated against.
    Yes, there is something what could be called Jewish omnipotence in the media. So we should rather be thinking of ways to end this state of misery instead of debating about showing swastika flags or not or wether this effects the image of us implemented by the media...

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    The more they hate us and the more extreme we become the stronger our movement is and the more united we are, struggle is the farther of all things!
    The more extreme "our movement" (what the hell is "our movement"? I can't make out "a movement" at the moment) becomes, the more isolated it will become, the more nerds it will attract, the less effective it will be. What we need are intelligent, flexible and idealistic people, not non-thinking hardcore extremists preaching nothing more than blind hatred and so on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    The survival of the white race depends upon hate, if you love your race you must hate those that endanger it.
    If pure hatred is the seed for the survival of the white race, I fear that it will even get worse, because - as I stated in my earlier post - things emanating from nothing else than hatred will never turn something to good account. Our actions should be inspired by love and pride for what we are, for what our heritage is - not because we hate, hate, hate.
    I know that it is often hard not to hate 24/7 - I experience it everyday when using public transport in "Germany" (or what is left of it).

    Nichts kann das zerstören, was auf der Wahrheit aufgebaut ist. Wir sind das reine Gold, das im Schmelztiegel getestet werden kann. Der Schmelztiegel möge glühen und prasseln. Nichts kann uns zerstören. Eines Tages werden wir uns erheben und wieder triumphieren. Hofft und wartet!
    (Savitri Devi Mukherji)

  3. #93
    Senior Member blut-ehre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 15th, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Nor-California
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Occupation
    schülerin
    Politics
    Radikal NS & Eugenics
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    133
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: AW: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    Jews run the media, they despise all forms of racial union aside from their own thus whether or not we flew Swastika flags we would be discriminated against.
    Everything is despised by someone. It is viewed differently, not only by the media but by the public especially if you are gathering for a different cause than hate. Media can't twist words or put words in your mouth, you can sew them and get another media to speak for you if they do. It is the public that will look at the cause from whether or not it is a hateful gathering or just preservative.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    Look around you; the majority of us are going to rot into nothing because of ourselves.
    That is pretty offensive But you know most people in todays world do rot away. The only thing is, is that even if some or all of us do rot away, it will be with our pride and belief in what we fight for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    That is why most of the young white male population of Europe and America behave like Negroes, because they are proud of their race?
    Like you said, the media runs most things and encourages most things. The kids decided it seems 'cool' to do such things. Just because they act like that doesn't mean that they do not get offended when someone puts down whites or feel proud when people talk about the accomplishments of their people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    The more they hate us and the more extreme we become the stronger our movement is and the more united we are, struggle is the farther of all things!
    Wrong... The more they hate us the stronger the masses and alliances they have become. Look at napoleon, hitler, sparta..etc.etc... They fell to the masses, though they were the most powerful nations of their times. We do slightly become stronger, but it is with ignorance to fight without intellectual choices. 'Work smart, not hard.'

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    The survival of the white race depends upon hate, if you love your race you must hate those that endanger it.
    Not true. Some of the survival lies on hate, but all of it lies on our intellegence as mentioned above. Hate clouds up your mind and makes those that don't hate, hate us. We need the masses, and our own blood. Don't alienate yourself from the rest or your demise will come faster, as will it to all the others that feel the same as you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    I would rather be around Skinheads, Nazi maniacs and members of the KKK than people that listened to rap music, dressed like Negroes and hated their people.
    As would I lol... But I said we should have gatherings of people that wanted to preserve or were proud to be white. Not people that hated their people. And most people that dress like that or listen to rap don't go to those gatherings. But even if some do, they do it because they're on our side.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    They require the instinct to survive, which I would say is the most important thing for any creature to have in it's mind.
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste if you don't use it resourcefully. You're thinking too narrowly about this. In chess, you do not throw all your men at the king when you know they'll all die. You play them right, so the king dies and most of your pieces are still there.

    'German boy, do not forget you are a German,' and, 'Little girl, remember you are to become a German mother.'

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 02:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    ?
    Gender
    Occupation
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Posts
    753
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: AW: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    Everything is despised by someone. It is viewed differently, not only by the media but by the public especially if you are gathering for a different cause than hate.
    The public dislikes us because the media tells them to.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    Media can't twist words or put words in your mouth.
    They have the power to do what ever they like.


    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    That is pretty offensive But you know most people in todays world do rot away. The only thing is, is that even if some or all of us do rot away, it will be with our pride and belief in what we fight for.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    Like you said, the media runs most things and encourages most things. The kids decided it seems 'cool' to do such things.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    Just because they act like that doesn't mean that they do not get offended when someone puts down whites or feel proud when people talk about the accomplishments of their people.
    It depends upon the society, In America whites don't get offended if people put down their race, In Germany people do react when you put down the white race, in certatin parts of Italy and Spain you could get beaten up for putting down the white race and in Brazil only the white supremacists are worth talking to...

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    Wrong... The more they hate us the stronger the masses and alliances they have become. Look at napoleon, hitler, sparta..etc.etc... They fell to the masses, though they were the most powerful nations of their times. We do slightly become stronger, but it is with ignorance to fight without intellectual choices. 'Work smart, not hard.'
    Hitler didn't fall because of the masses, he fell because of invading forces, the German masses tried to protect him.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    Not true. Some of the survival lies on hate, but all of it lies on our intellegence as mentioned above. Hate clouds up your mind and makes those that don't hate, hate us. We need the masses, and our own blood. Don't alienate yourself from the rest or your demise will come faster, as will it to all the others that feel the same as you.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    As would I lol... But I said we should have gatherings of people that wanted to preserve or were proud to be white. Not people that hated their people. And most people that dress like that or listen to rap don't go to those gatherings. But even if some do, they do it because they're on our side.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste if you don't use it resourcefully. You're thinking too narrowly about this. In chess, you do not throw all your men at the king when you know they'll all die. You play them right, so the king dies and most of your pieces are still there.
    In the end basic instinct is more important than intellectual capacity.

  5. #95
    Senior Member blut-ehre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 15th, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Nor-California
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Occupation
    schülerin
    Politics
    Radikal NS & Eugenics
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    133
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: AW: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    The public dislikes us because the media tells them to.
    They have the power to do what ever they like.
    They are raised to believe it. The media sometimes, not always, introduces biasm and tries turning the peoples opinions. Yet the media can't put down people who are celebrating who they are. People turn on the media if that happens.

    They only have the power the people grant them. Some people arn't taken in by biasm and don't even read the news. But like i said, the media can't put down a people celebrating who they are. This is what i suggested we do in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    It depends upon the society, In America whites don't get offended if people put down their race, In Germany people do react when you put down the white race, in certatin parts of Italy and Spain you could get beaten up for putting down the white race and in Brazil only the white supremacists are worth talking to...
    I live in California. Heart of American ugliness , and blacks and what not don't get away with that around here. If people are playing around with eachother and are friends, then sometimes they get away with it. I used to know this 'wigger,' and he'd be kicking your ass if you put down whites. I know all my sisters friends are the same way. There are people that let it slide and don't care; I admit it. Because these people are easy going and don't care about many things. Though the people i knew who let this stuff slide usually made racist comments and jokes. There are certain things which spark the activist in all of us.. we just need to spark this point in each person when(or if) they gather in one of these gatherings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    Hitler didn't fall because of the masses, he fell because of invading forces, the German masses tried to protect him.
    In case you don't know history very well... Hitler fell because russia had an endless amount of troops to throw at the germans so they could plan their offensive with even MORE troops. Hitler had, the best and strongest army in the world. But being invaded in the west and east by numbers that they only had a fraction of made them fall. They had children and women in their army. Women didn't see the frontline, but they were put on guns to defend from bombers in cities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    In the end basic instinct is more important than intellectual capacity.
    How could you say that ? You think deers instinct to survive saves it from the human race when we go out shooting it ? Or all those animals we made extinct because of our weapons. Intelligence saved us from extinction. What about how houses and medicines saved us when we could have all died ? All the things we have accomplished - and you say a mere want to have sex (breed) and save oneself by possibly dying faster is better than using your mind to accomplish a deed which may have a better if not the same result ? shame on you

    'German boy, do not forget you are a German,' and, 'Little girl, remember you are to become a German mother.'

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 02:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    ?
    Gender
    Occupation
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Posts
    753
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: AW: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    They are raised to believe it. The media sometimes, not always, introduces biasm and tries turning the peoples opinions. Yet the media can't put down people who are celebrating who they are. People turn on the media if that happens.

    They only have the power the people grant them. Some people arn't taken in by biasm and don't even read the news. But like i said, the media can't put down a people celebrating who they are. This is what i suggested we do in the first place.

    I live in California. Heart of American ugliness , and blacks and what not don't get away with that around here. If people are playing around with eachother and are friends, then sometimes they get away with it. I used to know this 'wigger,' and he'd be kicking your ass if you put down whites. I know all my sisters friends are the same way. There are people that let it slide and don't care; I admit it. Because these people are easy going and don't care about many things. Though the people i knew who let this stuff slide usually made racist comments and jokes. There are certain things which spark the activist in all of us.. we just need to spark this point in each person when(or if) they gather in one of these gatherings.

    In case you don't know history very well... Hitler fell because russia had an endless amount of troops to throw at the germans so they could plan their offensive with even MORE troops. Hitler had, the best and strongest army in the world. But being invaded in the west and east by numbers that they only had a fraction of made them fall. They had children and women in their army. Women didn't see the frontline, but they were put on guns to defend from bombers in cities.
    Yes you're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    How could you say that ? You think deers instinct to survive saves it from the human race when we go out shooting it ? Or all those animals we made extinct because of our weapons.
    No, however it's will to survive is admirable.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    Or all those animals we made extinct because of our weapons. Intelligence saved us from extinction. What about how houses and medicines saved us when we could have all died ? All the things we have accomplished -
    It's not really doing us much good now although it is a justification for our survival.

  7. #97
    Senior Member blut-ehre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 15th, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Nor-California
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Occupation
    schülerin
    Politics
    Radikal NS & Eugenics
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    133
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: AW: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    No, however it's will to survive is admirable.
    Yes it is very admirable, but it gets them nowhere is the point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    It's not really doing us much good now although it is a justification for our survival.
    Well... it depends on which one you're talking about. No, killing those animals didn't do us much good for now but it did in the past (poor animals) ... How far we have come in developing our minds is amazing and still helping us. This thread itself, is a symbol of what we can come up with to SAVE ourselves. Sad, that it isn't a game and it is real life. But that's what life is, it's sad. Anywho; finally i still say that we have racial gatherings. Can the forum try and construct these gatherings ?

    'German boy, do not forget you are a German,' and, 'Little girl, remember you are to become a German mother.'

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 02:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    ?
    Gender
    Occupation
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Posts
    753
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: AW: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    Yes it is very admirable, but it gets them nowhere is the point.
    True.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    Well... it depends on which one you're talking about. No, killing those animals didn't do us much good for now but it did in the past (poor animals) ... How far we have come in developing our minds is amazing and still helping us. This thread itself, is a symbol of what we can come up with to SAVE ourselves. Sad, that it isn't a game and it is real life. But that's what life is, it's sad.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    Anywho; finally i still say that we have racial gatherings. Can the forum try and construct these gatherings ?
    It would be very difficult, Skadi's members come from across the globe.

  9. #99
    Senior Member blut-ehre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 15th, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Nor-California
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Occupation
    schülerin
    Politics
    Radikal NS & Eugenics
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    133
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: AW: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    It would be very difficult, Skadi's members come from across the globe.
    We could use that to our advantage. People in skadi could all try and send a dollar in the same currency and people of certain countries(or one country) every month(or whatever) could join. Each month(or something) this could be in a new part of the world. I think it would be even stronger, in the imperialistic sense.

    'German boy, do not forget you are a German,' and, 'Little girl, remember you are to become a German mother.'

  10. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 02:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    ?
    Gender
    Occupation
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Posts
    753
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: AW: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    We could use that to our advantage. People in skadi could all try and send a dollar in the same currency and people of certain countries(or one country) every month(or whatever) could join. Each month(or something) this could be in a new part of the world. I think it would be even stronger, in the imperialistic sense.
    Yes, which currency though?

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Losing Malmo
    By Verðandi in forum Sweden
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, March 7th, 2012, 09:19 PM
  2. On Losing Heart
    By Georgia in forum Christianity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Thursday, March 9th, 2006, 01:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •