Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 162

Thread: Why We Are Losing

  1. #71
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, August 1st, 2018 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    irish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    Ireland, Dublin
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Family
    quagmire
    Politics
    left, libertarian, social justic
    Religion
    nihilistic satanism, gaia, ecolo
    Posts
    396
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticofArabia
    We need to start a sort of religion, in which the White man, follows this, and the rules within it, in a unified matter.

    It wont happen for a while, we need an arrival of a great prophet, for this to happen, a man that sees this, and creates a system for white preservation.
    Creativity does this, and it never caught on. So... I dont think religion is the answer.

  2. #72
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Country
    Flanders Flanders
    Gender
    Posts
    5,485
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Post Re: AW: Re: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon
    Wrong approach. We need people willing to live for our cause. Dying is easy and every freak can do it without achieving anything substantial or permanent for us.
    Indeed, and their comparison doesn't hold a candle.
    Juenger praised a "Volk" able to make of the forrest trenches and dens from where they will lurch to square accounts with the self-rightious enemy invading the land.

    My sympathy goes to the Papuan freedom fighters in Irian Jaya, who against all odds and forgotten by the world and media try to oust the Indonesian colonisators, immigrants carrying a foreign, incompatible religious ideology which is btw a supremacist export product of another foreign nation nearly halfway the other side of the globe and meanwhile are endangering the material welfare of the natives by exploitation of natural resources, while social discrimination and higher fertility might outclass the Papuans to become a minority.

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 02:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    ?
    Gender
    Occupation
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Posts
    753
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    Then we will be able to present the honest facts to
    intelligent young white men and women.
    1) If they were intelligent they would already be in our cause.

    2) A presentation might give our views in the correct way, convince people, get a few votes however it will not make the people feel, it will not make them emote to the cause; for them to do that they need to feel oppressed and angry from their own perspective, not from the perspective of a presentation or a manifesto.

    3) There are no "honest facts" truth belongs to the victor.

    Quote Originally Posted by green nationalist
    Creativity does this, and it never caught on. So... I dont think religion is the answer.
    It never caught on because it has a religious symbol that looks like it has been drawn by a retard.

  4. #74
    Senior Member Phlegethon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,860
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Exclamation AW: Re: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    1) If they were intelligent they would already be in our cause.
    Looking at who is involved in ou cause right now I cannot blame any intelligent person staying as far as possible away from these circles.


    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    3) There are no "honest facts" truth belongs to the victor.
    Of course there are honest facts. And if you don't believe that you're probably involved for all the wrong reasons.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

    - Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

    Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

    - Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

  5. #75
    Senior Member blut-ehre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 15th, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Nor-California
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Occupation
    schülerin
    Politics
    Radikal NS & Eugenics
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    133
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Why we are losing

    Something that needs to be done is racial pride gatherings. For all the pure whites, that, arn't racist against others (though some may be) but want to preserve this (or show that they're proud to be white). I mean the forum is great, but we need physical gatherings. As Hitler used so effectively, the mass gatherings can certainly have some effect.

    'German boy, do not forget you are a German,' and, 'Little girl, remember you are to become a German mother.'

  6. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 02:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    ?
    Gender
    Occupation
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Posts
    753
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Why we are losing

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    Something that needs to be done is racial pride gatherings. For all the pure whites, that,
    This paragraph is in contrast to your second paragraph.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    arn't racist against others (though some may be) but want to preserve this
    Purity cannot be retained without hatred thus to have a gathering for pure white people that aren’t racist would be paradoxical.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    (or show that they're proud to be white).
    Nobody is proud to be white today, we racialists are not proud to be white because we know our race is dying through decadence and foolishness and the rest aren’t proud to be white because their Judaic masters force them to be ashamed of their race.

    Quote Originally Posted by blut-ehre
    I mean the forum is great, but we need physical gatherings. As Hitler used so effectively, the mass gatherings can certainly have some effect.
    Skinhead rallies and things like that are good enough for now.

  7. #77
    Senior Member Phlegethon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,860
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post AW: Re: Why we are losing

    All this white race stuff may only fly in the U.S. - and there it will only attract weirdos, Hollywood Nazis, sociopaths and losers.

    Every other country has plenty of such gatherings - without fantasy uniforms, swastika flags, funny Hitler-moustache wearing weirdos, goosestepping and such antics.
    Last edited by Phlegethon; Friday, December 3rd, 2004 at 12:18 AM.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

    - Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

    Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

    - Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

  8. #78
    Member Marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 8th, 2005 @ 04:45 PM
    Subrace
    Cro-Magnid/Dinarid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Politics
    Conservative Christian
    Religion
    Uniate, Greek-Catholic
    Posts
    891
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Why we are losing

    Why must the hate against others be some a priori thing? One should not hate, unless hated. And even so, I personally try to explain my position, to somebody who does not understand me. Of course, if the other one really refuses to understand the kind and logic words, then I may pass to some actions. But free violence and things like that will eventually lead to the same thing against us.

    Reason must prevale!

  9. #79
    Senior Member FadeTheButcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Sunday, November 5th, 2006 @ 10:46 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Family
    Newly wed
    Occupation
    Political Scientist
    Politics
    Racial Communitarian
    Religion
    Neoplatonic
    Posts
    426
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post Re: Why we are losing

    Good post, I look at this world (mostly America) as a lost cause, at least in Europe true conservatives and the new right have some kind of representation politically (bnp for example).
    I don't see it that way. For starters, Europe is in much worse shape than America. Ideas which are just being thrown around in the United States have already been codified in legislation on the other side of the Atlantic. Furthermore, America is a huge country. This gives us much more time, as we can always move around to avoid contact with nonwhites. Its actually much worse in small countries like the Netherlands than it is here, as the Dutch simply can't move away to healthier areas like we can. Another reason why racialism has been such a failure in the United States is simply the message that groups like the National Alliance, WCOTC, and White Revolution are sending. Fascism has no appeal whatsoever to Americans and trying to talk to ordinary Americans in such terms is like trying to talk to them in Chinese. The European nationalist parties, on the other hand, have gone absolutely out of their way to distance themselves from that legacy, which is generally not the case in America. Compare William Pierce to Nick Griffin. The former is far more extreme than the latter.
    I learned this after coming to the realization that my naive teenage dreams of a traditional America (one that Alexander Hamilton would be proud of) had about one millionth of a chance of coming true.
    I disagree. There are still large parts of the United States that have been relatively untouched by massive third world immigration and where a conservative and more or less healthy way of life still prevails. This is another reason why Americans have been so slow to awaken to their demographic submersion -- they can easily move to other areas and forget about it.
    The sad thing is that the largest Euro-American special interest group that has some shred of political power (Evangelical Christians) are completely apathetic on real issues of the world and waste their time living in some kind of ultra humble dream world where "God" plays puppetmaster and they have to pray about whether or not they should use the restroom.
    This hasn't been my experience. I live in Central Alabama, in the very center of the Bible Belt. Racialism is not really that controversial in my area. Its already self-evident to most whites that live here, the vast majority of them conservative Christians, that racial differences exist. Alabama voters just defeated an amendment to our state constitution in the last election that would have struck out the segregationist language in it. The overwhelming majority of whites in Alabama voted against the measure. David Duke got the majority of the white vote in Louisiana just a few years ago and he is radical on the Jewish question where most European nationalists are not. So there is an audience out there for our ideas. This audience is just not receptive to the sort of message that one finds in the Turner Diaries.
    I say forget the U.S.A. and move to Europe, where at least there is some kind of hope (even though very little). America died about 150 years ago.
    I disagree. It really makes no sense to move to Europe. For instance, here in Alabama, I have never had any problem whatsoever being a racialist. Most whites in my area are racialists themselves, even if they are not politically active. Its not racialism that is so controversial as much as it is other ideas, namely Neo-Nazism, that have become associated with racialism. The truth of the matter is that there is that no credible political vehicle for racialism has been created in America. And it has not been created because Americans are so turned off by racialism, but simply because we have been sitting around blaming all our problems on nonwhites and Jews when we should be out there creating such institutions at this very moment.
    The Phora

    "There are no principles; there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior man espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them. If there were principles and fixed laws, nations would not change them as we change our shirts and a man can not be expected to be wiser than an entire nation."
    —Honoré de Balzac

  10. #80
    Senior Member FadeTheButcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Sunday, November 5th, 2006 @ 10:46 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Family
    Newly wed
    Occupation
    Political Scientist
    Politics
    Racial Communitarian
    Religion
    Neoplatonic
    Posts
    426
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post Re: Why we are losing

    All this white race stuff may only fly in the U.S. - and there it will only attract weirdos, Hollywood Nazis, sociopaths and losers.
    Feel free to visit the Stormfront website at anytime. Such people can be found throughout the world, not just in the United States. Take skinheadism, for example. That originated in Britain and spread to Germany before it was imported to the U.S. There are also thousands of skinheads in Russia. The sort of violence they engage in has been getting them a lot of attention lately.
    Every other country has plenty of such gatherings - without fantasy uniforms, swastika flags, funny Hitler-moustache wearing weirdos, goosestepping and such antics.
    The NPD in Germany is full of such people. The WNP in Britain is another example. So there are such groups in other countries, yet they don't attract as much attention as groups like the BNP or Front National.
    The Phora

    "There are no principles; there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior man espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them. If there were principles and fixed laws, nations would not change them as we change our shirts and a man can not be expected to be wiser than an entire nation."
    —Honoré de Balzac

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Losing Malmo
    By Verðandi in forum Sweden
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, March 7th, 2012, 09:19 PM
  2. On Losing Heart
    By Georgia in forum Christianity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Thursday, March 9th, 2006, 01:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •