Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Re: Why we are losing

Quote Originally Posted by JoeDas
    Which approach is better if one is attacked (or in general)? the approach of the Christians ("we need to stand up; we need do something about this problem"), or the approach of the anti-Christians ("we need to do whatever we can to make sure no Muslim gets their feelings hurt")?
    Most Christians are as whiny and indecisive as secular citizens, perhaps moreso because Christians tend to believe in "God-given rights" and "human dignity" and other imaginary constructs. Christians fight Islam in an argument about whose god is better; atheists oppose Islam, Christianity and all other Semite-in-the-sky nonsense based on logic and facts. I don't hear many Nietzscheans, Social Darwinists et al. worrying about hurting Muslim feelings.

Don't ridicule Christianity, it may yet be the savior of Western man
    Don't hold your breath.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: Why we are losing

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon
    Europe will fall not because of religious people but because of a lack of religious people. Those European countries that aren't staunchly Catholic are furthest on the road towards degeneracy and anarchy.
    Is this why Italy has the world's lowest birthrate?

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 @ 12:13 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post AW: Re: AW: Re: Why we are losing

The differences between Italy and Catholic countries in this respect are negligeable. Ireland (Catholic) has the highest birthrate in Europe, by the way. I also don't think that the birthrate reflects a mentality anymore. That may have been the case a few centuries ago, but the reasons have changed in the meantime.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Last Online
    Monday, December 11th, 2006 @ 03:51 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Why we are losing

Ireland (Catholic) has the highest birthrate in Europe, by the way.
    Actually, Iceland (Protestant) has the highest birthrate in Europe -- if one ignores predominantly Muslim nations such as Albania, that is.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Why we are losing

A country with less than half a million citizens does not quite qualify. Regionally such birthrates are reached throughout several western European countries, too.

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 22nd, 2005 @ 12:04 AM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Why we are losing

Religion is the opium for the masses!

That's why it could work for expelling foreigners from Europe, but not much more than that.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Why we are losing

Quote Originally Posted by Awar
    Religion is the opium for the masses!
    Then I need much more of it.

Last Online
    Friday, January 19th, 2007 @ 11:46 AM
    Subrace
    Italic-blond
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Traditionalist and identitarian
    Religion
    Hellenic-roman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Why we are losing

I've posted the event of the belgium revisionist not because i support this way to conduct a battle which is ingenous and often unclever.
    But for getting the point that we are going towards a dictatorship of the thoughts were only the right ideas for the lib-lab sistem will pass out to the mass media majority of populations of EU or USA.

NOw we have to acknowledge this fact and organize a different level of action and political struggle more spread on several sides of the life of the citizens : cultural struggle on the roots of the Europeans, historical on the lies of the last WWII and about the "impostura" of the education ruled in the schools and in the UNIversities. Later we will be able to organize a net of situations of militants and non militants acting for a free thinking resistence.

Something that will supprt parties and movements without necessary being involved as a whole inside such tools of politics.

But we must be out of the phase II of Neofascism or neoNS, if the 30ies were the phase I and the latter decades were phase II now we must begin with a phase III.

About Italy, now my country is living a period of big eradication of moral and spiritual values, all the "musts" are money and job and the "self" and the woman which should make childs are so inside this evil mentality that the birth rate is low.
    ON the other side we have after the Euro coin in EU, but it was the average climax since all the 90ies, a big economical crisis, crisis of the job sourcing, outsourcing in the III world countries, mass immigration and neoliberistic policies supported by the lobbies of Finance and capitalists linked with FMI and WTO.
    People is under siege of increasing cost of life and disbanding of many big firms of italian label, in that situation none wants to make a couple of kids per family.
    maybe in EIRE there is a poorer situation but much more balanced in economical way and families are more safe to do kids.

This will be the challenge of now, the attack towards the neoliberistic monster, without failing in the traps of liberal rightwing of Theocons and neocons.
    http://www.comune.taranto.it/video/i...cheologico.gif

Article Eight of the Italian Labour Charter of 1926 states, "The corporate State considers that private enterprise in the sphere of production is the most effective and useful instrument in the interest of the nation." The employer and the employee must be made to work harmoniously in the interest of the nation.

http://www.comune.taranto.it/citta/t.../foto/ori1.jpg

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post AW: Re: Why we are losing

The existing ruleset has forced Europeans to act smarter and rethink their strategies. Americans are still somehow stuck on the niggerniggernigger mantra and other inane primitivities.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Country
    Flanders Flanders
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: Why we are losing

Europe will fall not because of religious people but because of a lack of religious people. Those European countries that aren't staunchly Catholic are furthest on the road towards degeneracy and anarchy.
    I had a whole evening battling similar arguments of a Fall with some friends during our chats. In the end I gave it up because I was like talking to the wind in the middle of nowhere, incapable to chip off this tremendous neurotic defaitism.

The demographic success of some races and nations will eventually turn against them. I might call Eibl-Eibesfeldt and a list of social-ethological essays, articles and reports to the witness-box, but whenever we unwrap us from virtual comfort, and meet up street life, we see glimpses, snapshots of ruptures, frictions and progressive antagonisms accumulating and spreading out and bringing society in peril by overcrowding, which leads to an enclosured existence.

Overcrowding is not only nefarious to our psyche, but damaging our ecology anf the climate in general, which affects in turn the way we life. Rising sea levels are certainly something to worry about, meanwhile however every single spot of fallow terrain is parcelled out to recreate it into parking lots, residential villa areas and hypermalls. After two days of rain showers the sewerage gives away and the streets are flooded. There are little to no drainage meadows left.
    In concurrence with un-hoarding space and boundaries, there are no natural outlying territories left to shelter from some pandemic threat. Or they are marginalized and ineffective in view of a higher frequency of mobility.
    So populations are more readily vulnerable than ever to a viral holocaust.

Finally, there are only few pure canine races left.
    This is no off-topic piece of information, it comes down to breeding.
    Dog breeding suffered a firm blow owing to its own unrestrained popular success. Genetic defects and character weakness haven't endangered these races to obliteration; not exactly physical, but the desciption didn't match the package so-to-speak. Eventually only precaution, downseizing abusive and uncontrolled breeding practices will stop further deterioration and possibility or need to extinction of certain breeds.

But there seem to exist a yet unwritten rule that life forms and seemingly evolutionary succesful and on drive are suddenly prone to a murderous decline which annihilate the entire species, if not biomass in its wake.
    Considering the ecological devastation the implosion could occur five minutes from now in the future.
    I wouldn't be surprised that the Coloured races will be the first to perish and that the war between races will solve itself by the "consumating" success of our opponents.

The real problem is indeed one of Faith...and patience.
    Forgetfulness of what always has been and shall be is a failure, a sign of degeneration, a lack of clear-sightedness.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast