Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Originally posted by ROMA
    You are being offensive again,Didn't u know one of the moderators RAHUL is Indian?
    And uhm..so many members from here claimed they loved her looks and wouln't care to have her..so it must be jealousy obvious.

by the way
    Turks are Non-White so are Magyars.
    U still don't get it. Aryans are Vedic and Zoroastrian people.Turks are NEVER Aryan.
    Turks besided Huns,Mongols,and Arabs were also a big threat to whites didn't u know?lol Turks.
    your tryin to show me Turk celebrities?lol.I have been to Turkey.
    They worshipped me because I told them I was Italian.Some of em girls are good looking,well yeah,some have med blood(the western ones) besides non white Turk blood.
    bunch of wannabe Italians.lol.
    Turks are non-whites non-Aryan and muslim lol.the website is full of muslims,I dont look at that.
    You don't have Turks and Magyars as moderators here? I'm surprised.

What bottomfeeders want is of no importance to me. There are plenty of prowhite males who desire Asian women, and think of them as white.

ROMA

India copying nord culture?lolll
    what a joke

pro white(usually nordic)men that regard asian/oriental women as white?lol
    who cares.

ur post is of absolute no relevance to my thread

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 03:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Don't try the same methods you did in another forum, the Latin board on the "The Aryan Hindus". Don't waste your time, we DON'T care about Aryan this or that, especially when you connect it with racial types. It can be interesting to read about old customs, or read the old scriptures to understand some population migrations. But it won't change our daily life in EUROPE.

We are not blind, we can tell who is our kin by the morphology and pigmentation. I wonder if the "Nordish" concept (despite its partly political value, and that it's not a strictly homogenous group who differ in nasal shapes, head shape and cephalic index, vault being low or high) can be useful when it comes to these issues.

India copying nord culture?lolll
    what a joke

pro white(usually nordic)men that regard asian/oriental women as white?lol
    who cares.

ur post is of absolute no relevance to my thread

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Originally posted by volksdeutsche
    Don't try the same methods you did in another forum, the Latin board on the "The Aryan Hindus". Don't waste your time, we DON'T care about Aryan this or that, especially when you connect it with racial types. It can be interesting to read about old customs, or read the old scriptures to understand some population migrations. But it won't change our daily life in EUROPE.

We are not blind, we can tell who is our kin by the morphology and pigmentation. I wonder if the "Nordish" concept (despite its partly political value, and that it's not a strictly homogenous group who differ in nasal shapes, head shape and cephalic index, vault being low or high) can be useful when it comes to these issues.
    I don't know why you cast doubt on Nordish everytime you use the name and follow it with a long explanation. If it's too mindboggling for people, consider this - racial types not indigenous to the nation's foundation should not be there.

To ROMA: All of the white males I've known who mated with Asians and called them white were not Nordic. One is the Egyptian VP of NAAWP with a fully Asian wife and hybrids kids.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

When did I worship a Türk? I posted a link to a site about a pretty, Europid Türk woman. This shows your bias is cultural and not racial, as the Türk woman is much more acceptable for Europe than this Brahmin.

I was good friends with a Türk in my school days, that's all. There are people of Türk culture (in Türkiye and beyond) who are racially white, what do you think of them? It's a diverse culture group. There are racial types in Türkiye which would fit into Europe and others who would not, don't you think? Who cares about which ethno-linguistic branch they are from, why should that matter. Share your feelings about the Ural-Altaic Eesti, Suomi, and Magyar people of Europe.

I'm proud of my non-Aryan Ural-Altaic ancestry. You can say whatever you want about that.

The real Aryan Scythians enjoyed marijuana. :chill This is fascinating:
    http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabi..._hashish.shtml

It seems to me you've come to this board to prop up Indians and insult Europeans, saying how ugly real Nordids are. Considering that you're 100% Roman and not Indian yourself, this is unusual behavior.

India is an inferior country because it is filled with inferior people, who they are succesfully exporting to the United States and Europe. This to me is a big problem. I think I posted this before, but some of my Indian neighbors displayed some criminally perverse behavior, a 20-year-old Hindu raped and impregnated his 12-year-old sister. Have you looked at carvings depicting the Kama Sutra, where they illustrate homosexual sex acts and beastiality?

I worked with a Indian woman who was obviously of a lower caste (which most of the Indian immigrants to US are) and she told me she admired my fair hair and skin. A blond woman I know who visited Türkiye said she and other blond women experienced a lot of attention from would-be Türk gigolos, since her Nordic look is exotic to them. The idea that in Türkiye they worship the Mediterranean look is ridiculous, since the good majority of them are dark haired/dark eyed anyway. Are they stretching out their skulls to feign dolichocephaly? So many bleached blond women on their TV shows, I never saw any with dyed black hair, what would be the point.

Beef_Noodle

What a strange thread. I've never met a Hindu who claimed he wanted to be Italian, British or Nordic (??) nor have I met any that expressed a love for European culure, in fact I mentioned to a Hindu once that he could pass as a native European and he gave me a cold stare. And I have never ever met a Hindu who dyed his/her hair, that is what the Chinese people do (and I don't think its because they want to be European either, they are smart enough to know that changing their hair color won't change their race).

ROMA

again your making a fool out of yourself

which Indian woman is going to admire YOU?lol when the most beautiful women come from India,hence the dozens of miss universe, miss world ,miss asia winners in the pas decade.
    This Brahmin women is a mrs world 2001,ull probably don't believe it so here's the link
    http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/mar09/ent3.asp

I still don't get it,an Indian that admires YOU?Lolol soz but you aint exactly the beauty ideal for Indians trust me.Fair hair?lol isn't what they're into and your features..nah sorry
    who cares if your friend was a turk(lol) or Türk like u want it to spell, Türkiye lol.
    I have been to Turkey and it's a nice country but it don't mean nothing,I have been to Istanbul,Kusadasi and Alanya/Antalya..Turk playboys?lol I've seen em,bunch of wannabe Italians they love to imitate the Italian look and make cheap imitations of Italian designer clothes then show off with them.Turks loll.Have I ever stated they worship the med look in Turkey?Where the hell u got that from.lolol.And just think for a moment..any nordic/blond women visiting a med/non-blonde/non-white country will have much attention of the local 'players' isn't that a bit logical?......
    ohh yeah btw EVEN TURKISH PEOPLE LOVE BOLLYWOOD FILMS
    (LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THE ARABS) and they praise the beauty of Indian woman so lets not even go there.

(by the way whats with the spelling of Türkiye it's Turkey,we're talking English here,ud make me think your a turk yourself and proud of your culture)

Ok now let's face reality..
    There are many Turks,Arabs and Indians here in Holland and almost all of them have had a sexual relationship with a white usually blond woman before marrying a woman from their own country.Blonde women are very easy to get for a man with exotic looks here..It's not like the men come up to them,no white women do.Even in Indian clubs in Bombay for example,ofcourse white women get in contact with local playboys,but that's sexual,which is diffrent then being a beauty,white women tend to dress far more sexy then (middle)eastern ones ofcourse!duh

Everyone knows the Scythians and Assasins (Hassisins->Hasheesh) consumed their cannabis...

I defend Indians because I visit they country almost every year,It's like a buzz that I have.I love their Aryan culture religion and mystic.I also love their food,It's the best(after Italian)
    Some of my best friends are high caste Indians that study here in Holland at my uni and they are very intelligent people of whom you wouldnt win a debate with easily,trust me.I think Hindu people have contributed alot to todays society,such as mathematics ('stolen" by arabs) and the decimal system which is very useful isn't it.Heres some more invention by the Hindus,learn to respect them as almost every scientist does,we're talking about intelligent people here...

"a. India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by
    Aryabhatta. India also invented decimal point.
    b. The World's first university was established in Takshila in 700BC.
    More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than
    60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4th century BC
    was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of
    education.
    c. India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history.
    d. Sanskrit is the mother of all the European languages.
    Sanskrit is the most suitable language for computer software -
    a report in Forbes magazine, July,1987.
    e. Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to humans.
    Charaka, the father of medicine consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago.
    Today Ayurveda is fast regaining its rightful place in our civilization.
    f. Although modern images of India often show poverty and lack of development,
    India was the richest country on earth until the time of British invasion in
    the early 17th Century.
    g. The art of Navigation was born in the river Sindh 6000 years ago. The very word
    Navigation is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH.
    The word navy is also derived from Sanskrit 'Nou'.
    h. Bhaskaracharya calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit the sun
    hundreds of years before the astronomer Smart. Time taken by earth to orbit
    the sun: (5th century) 365.258756484 days.
    i. Budhayana first calculated the value of "pi", and he explained the
    concept of what is known as the Pythagorean Theorem. He discovered this in the
    6th century long before the European mathematicians.
    j. Algebra, trigonometry and calculus came from India. Quadratic equations were
    by Sridharacharya in the 11th century. The largest numbers the Greeks and the
    Romans used were 10^6 whereas Hindus used numbers as big as 10^53
    (10 to the power of 53) with specific names as early as 5000 BC during the
    Vedic period. Even today, the largest used number is Tera 10^12
    (10 to the power of 12).
    k. According to the Gemological Institute of America, up until 1896,
    India was the only source for diamonds to the world.
    l. USA based IEEE has proved what has been a century old suspicions in the
    world scientific community that the pioneer of wireless communication was
    Prof. Jagdeesh Bose and not Marconi.
    m. The earliest reservoir and dam for irrigation was built in Saurashtra.
    n. According to Saka King Rudradaman I of 150 BC a beautiful lake called
    'Sudarshana' was constructed on the hills of Raivataka during Chandragupta
    Maurya's time.
    o. Chess (Shataranja or AshtaPada) was invented in India.
    p. Sushruta is the father of surgery. 2600 years ago he and health scientists of
    his time conducted complicated surgeries like cesareans, cataract, artificial limbs,
    fractures, urinary stones and even plastic surgery and brain surgery. Usage of
    anesthesia was well known in ancient India. Over 125 surgical equipment was used.
    Deep knowledge of anatomy, physiology, etiology, mbryology, digestion, metabolism,
    genetics and immunity is also found in many texts.
    q. When many cultures were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians
    established Harappan culture in Sindhu valley (Indus Valley Civilization)
    r. The place value system, the decimal system was developed in India in 100BC.
    s. India is the only country other than Japan, to have built a super computer
    indigenously and US.
    t. India is among the few countries in the world to have its own space
    program and satellites.
    u. Pentium chip was invented by an Indian.
    v. India is the largest English speaking nation in the world.
    w. India has the second largest pool of Scientists and Engineers in the World.
    x. India is the largest Democracy in the World.
    y. India is one of the few countries in the World, which gained independence without violence.
    z. India has largest number of Pager and Cell phone subscribers.
    Some More Interesting Facts about India and Indians
    Albert Einstein said: "We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count,
    without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."(even a jew had to admit it)
    Mark Twain said: "India is, the cradle of the human
    race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of
    history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand
    mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most
    structure materials in the history of man are treasured
    up in India only."
    French scholar Romain Rolland said: "If there is one place on the face of earth
    where all the dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days
    when man began the dream of existence, it is India."

There are 3.22 Million Indians in America.
    38% of Doctors in America are Indians.
    12% of Scientists in America are Indians.
    36% of NASA employees are Indians.
    34% of MICROSOFT employees are Indians.
    28% of IBM employees are Indians.
    17% of INTEL employees are Indians.
    13% of XEROX employees are Indians.

inferior IQ?I don't think so
    They are the wealthiest ethnic group in the States (jews not included)

http://webtechstore.hypermart.net/ni.../rgohil01.html

Evene the Kama Sutra is practised by millions of couples in the world<it;s the best 'novel'written of sexual life ever,by certain techniques males and females can have orgasms that last like minutes and even longer.eyes:
    Beastiality and homosexuality?nah and if so these occur in everywhere in the world,Didn't u know the Turks have a thing for little boys?Turkey is the only eastern country where prostitution is offically legal,and yes I have seen them Russian 'Natashas" in every streetcorner in Istanbul at night.

What the hell have magyars and turks and huns done in the past for todays modern society?Nothing!look at this list.Look at the list of the inventions of the Romans and the Greeks!The words greatest ancient non-barbarian civilizations.

Indians love their own country and are proud and happy with what they are,but Turks lol they all want to move into (western) Europe when they can have their coffee in their coffeehouses,sittin all day,living on wellfare,at least Indians are hard working people,U dont know the story of Turks here in Europa at all!!They even want to become a member of the European Nation Lol!thats the only reason they supported the allies during the Iraq campaign.duh!Your in the States so you don't understand:

TURKS DON'T BELONG IN EUROPE

http://aishwariya.htmlplanet.com/cgi-bin/i/ash72.jpg
    http://www.indiafm.com/posters/movies/03/dkr/still3.jpg
    eyes:
    You see this woman?This is Aishwarya Rai miss world 1994,and most people on the miss world sites claim the most gorgeous miss world ever,here eyes are natural green/blue.Ofcourse you will find pictures of her with some darker tanned skin,well ofcourse India is hot!I have seen her films and Im a great fan of hers and NO turk woman can compete with here even pale like the death.She has fans alos in Turkey..Turks love the bollywood films but they used to be into it alot more 20 years ago,they even were popular in Russia.

Now here,this woman,u see,is what makes Indian people proud,even though most of 'em are poor,its belezze, and I sure wouldn't stop them.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

again your making a fool out of yourself

which Indian woman is going to admire YOU?lol when the most beautiful women come from India,hence the dozens of miss universe, miss world ,miss asia winners in the pas decade.
    This Brahmin women is a mrs world 2001,ull probably don't believe it so here's the link
    http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/mar09/ent3.asp

I still don't get it,an Indian that admires YOU?Lolol soz but you aint exactly the beauty ideal for Indians trust me.Fair hair?lol isn't what they're into and your features..nah sorry
    who cares if your friend was a turk(lol) or Türk like u want it to spell, Türkiye lol.
    Are you sure you're Italian or are you one of these you refer to as passing for Italian? Roma is also a name for gypsies. Are you some nasty gypsy that doesn't bathe and steals from old white ladies?

I have been to Turkey and it's a nice country but it don't mean nothing,I have been to Istanbul,Kusadasi and Alanya/Antalya..Turk playboys?lol I've seen em,bunch of wannabe Italians they love to imitate the Italian look and make cheap imitations of Italian designer clothes then show off with them.Turks loll.Have I ever stated they worship the med look in Turkey?Where the hell u got that from.lolol.And just think for a moment..any nordic/blond women visiting a med/non-blonde/non-white country will have much attention of the local 'players' isn't that a bit logical?......
    ohh yeah btw EVEN TURKISH PEOPLE LOVE BOLLYWOOD FILMS
    (LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THE ARABS) and they praise the beauty of Indian woman so lets not even go there.
    Oh yeah, it's so nice, their idea of a toilet is a hole in the ground. You should have stayed, that lifestyle probably suits you.

Bollywood is a corny, tacky rip off of American films and music. Just like these Asians who mimic our culture.

I defend Indians because I visit they country almost every year,It's like a buzz that I have.I love their Aryan culture religion and mystic.I also love their food,It's the best(after Italian)
    Some of my best friends are high caste Indians that study here in Holland at my uni and they are very intelligent people of whom you wouldnt win a debate with easily,trust me.I think Hindu people have contributed alot to todays society,such as mathematics ('stolen" by arabs) and the decimal system which is very useful isn't it.Heres some more invention by the Hindus,learn to respect them as almost every scientist does,we're talking about intelligent people here...
    India's national IQ is only 81. American Negroes have an average IQ of 85! India is just another 3rd world cesspool, whose only salvation is a small intellectual elite that barely survived the mongrelization. The truth is evident as to who is superior, as you and your dark brethren all immigrate to Nordish lands. You praise your people yet can't stand to live in your native lands. Your actions betray your words.

India is so great blah blah blah, and that's why you don't live there and so many Indians immigrate to Nordish nations at any chance they get. Indians go to Nordish countries to get educated, Nords don't go to India. The center of the human race is Nords, not Indians.

There are 3.22 Million Indians in America.
    38% of Doctors in America are Indians.
    12% of Scientists in America are Indians.
    36% of NASA employees are Indians.
    34% of MICROSOFT employees are Indians.
    28% of IBM employees are Indians.
    17% of INTEL employees are Indians.
    13% of XEROX employees are Indians.
    Sounds like a bunch of nonsense. 38% of the doctors. lol I'm not familiar with all the Indian names, but I don't even see ONE on this list - http://info.med.yale.edu/yfp/best/bestny2002.html

I'd like to see the sources for this finding.

Where I live I've only seen 2 Indian doctors out of hundreds, mostly Nords, with many Jews. The number of Indian doctors here is on par with these halfwit African imports who can barely speak English much less practice medicine successfully. Although, I must say the Indian doctors are high quality here. One is a plastic surgeon who is quite good, and even though he's fully Indian he has no Indian accent but has a very strong Southern accent, it's funny.

inferior IQ?I don't think so
    They are the wealthiest ethnic group in the States (jews not included)
    Judging Indians as a people, and not just a small elite, they are inferior in IQ. Their national IQ is a mere 81.
    http://www.vdare.com/sailer/wealth_of_nations.htm

http://aishwariya.htmlplanet.com/cgi-bin/i/ash72.jpg
    http://www.indiafm.com/posters/movies/03/dkr/still3.jpg
    eyes:
    You see this woman?This is Aishwarya Rai miss world 1994,and most people on the miss world sites claim the most gorgeous miss world ever,here eyes are natural green/blue.Ofcourse you will find pictures of her with some darker tanned skin,well ofcourse India is hot!I have seen her films and Im a great fan of hers and NO turk woman can compete with here even pale like the death.She has fans alos in Turkey..Turks love the bollywood films but they used to be into it alot more 20 years ago,they even were popular in Russia.
    You can't get off of her can you. Negresses have been Miss America and Miss World also. So what. You want to start hyping up the blacks now? http://www.aaregistry.com/african_am..._Black_African

These competitions are heavily political and meaningless.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I believe they let Indian women win because they represent the mongrel ideal the Jews and their goy collaborators have for the world.

http://www.the-week.com/20dec17/events4.htm

She looks very similar to the triracial mongrels that come out of South America.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This is the kind of immigration America had when it was sane and ruled by its founding people. http://www.swedishamericanhist.org/arnoldbarton.html

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast