Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Arrow Charities for White Families

There are several organizations that run charity clothing drives for needy white families. The three I know of are Women for Aryan Unity, Sigrdrifa, and White Revolution.

They accept new and gently used baby & children's items (clothes, blankets, toys, books, furniture, etc.), maternity clothes, and I think Sigrdrifa accepts clothes for adults. They also need funds ($$) to ship these items.

The Aryan Baby Drive, of which I was a big supporter, is defunct thanks to some seriously mentally ill politicians, police officers, prosecutors and Jewish Lobbyists. However, there are still needy white families that could use some help.

If you have any of these items laying around your home, or know someone who does, please think about gathering them up and shipping them to one of the orgs. All it will cost you is the price of shipping. If you don't have any of these items to donate, then a few dollars would help, too. Even $3 would help.

I don't have any baby items, but I still like to help as much as possible. I went to a friend's yard sale this weeekend and spent about an hour picking out the best baby clothes (some of them still had tags on them). I filled three huge bags of baby clothes (sizes newborn to 3T) with clothes, blankets & shoes and it only cost me $20. All of the items are in perfect condition. I'm going to ship them out next week. I suppose I could have just sent them money, but, um, I like looking at baby stuff. I forgot how teeny-tiny newborns are.

Enough about my biological clock. My point is that there are many ways help other white families. Books, school suppiles, blankets, coloring books, games, toys...the list goes on.

Almost every ethnic & religious group I can name has their own version of a helping org dedicated to their community - this is one of ours - long overdue. In addition to helping these kids, this is also an attempt to create and strengthen our community. Loyalty to our own, preservation of our own, charity and compassion to our own.

-Sigrun

Last Online
    Thursday, November 8th, 2018 @ 04:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Politics
    Irish Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

thanks for the links,ill take a look.
    my friend recently had a baby and my sister may have some baby clothes still around so ill definetly point it out to them

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 28th, 2006 @ 03:41 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Occupation
    Terrorist (don't tell anyone)
    Politics
    Enemy of Society
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's cool that you mentioned Sigdrifa, I know some of the ladies in that organisation, and I can honestly say that they are very positive, loving people with a genuine passion for their folk (the kind of people we need more of). They have a few publications going, like Aryan Beginnings for Children, Sigdrifa, and a couple others. I'm actually supposed to be working on a colouring book for them, I should get started before I see them this summer.

I hope it doesn't bother anyone, my posting in the women's forum. I was looking around out of curiosity, and this caught my eye.
    Never stray from your Weapons
    When on the field-
    You never know
    When you may suddenly need your sword.

-Havamal

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I like Sigrdrifa a lot, too. Their entire site as well as their newsletters and homeschooling materials are very positive and family-oriented.

-Sigrun

Senior Member Ominous Lord Spoonblade's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Originally posted by VikingBlood
    I'm actually supposed to be working on a colouring book for them, I should get started before I see them this summer.
    yeah I think I was supposed to help out with that too :erm better get started! Hey maybe we have some artists here on PE that could help us out?
    I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 08:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Question

Whenever I see statistics pertaining to the number of white females of child-bearing age, my heart sinks. I feel so powerless to do anything. I realize that this small number has to be multiplied by some fraction to account for miscegenation and white women who either choose not to procreate or are not capable of this. After that, the number of white women of child-bearing age who want to have white children is much smaller. This is a critical area: it takes but one generation of a low mean white birthrate for us to be finished. I would like to do all that I can to change this trend.

You listed three charities. Do any or all of them offer the items to white couples who want to have children but who are reluctant due to their financial situations (thereby taking the strain off of conceiving white children), as opposed to giving the items to white couples who already have had children and are having financial difficulties? I think both strategies are important, however the former is more critical to raising the mean white birthrate. If they already have as many children as they are going to have, then they will get by somehow (but I agree that ideally it should be with our help and not the system's help) and the white children in question have already been conceived. So I am curious as to what emphasis the three groups give to how the items are distributed. I would really like to help white couples who are undecided about whether or not to have children to have as many as they want by sending money (and maybe my old baby clothes if my parents can find them) to the appropriate charity or charities. I get paid in a few days and I can spare some money for this worthwhile cause.
    Last edited by Von Braun; Thursday, May 29th, 2003 at 03:20 PM.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

As far as I know, the items go to those who ask for them. When one sends a request to them, one need to specify the the gender and size of the child so the orgs know what to send back.

Some of them offer maternity clothes so that's a big help, and all babies regardless of gender can use blankets, strollers, car seats, toys, etc.

If a couple wants to have a baby, but can't afford to, I'd recommend waiting until they can afford it, wouldn't you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast