Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If a couple wants to have a baby, but can't afford to, I'd recommend waiting until they can afford it, wouldn't you?
    Yes. What I was getting at is if there is a way that I can directly influence white couples that want to have children but are undecided on whether or not to start in the near future, then I want to find that way so that they can start as soon as possible and have as many children as they desire in the time that they have. Of course, if I was wealthy, I would give money to every pro-white charity under the sun, but I have to choose what I think does the most good at the present time.

I was always unsure if "baby drive" referred to actually influencing white couples to have more babies, helping those who already have children, or both. It seems like you have a good point and that it means the latter; to influence them to start sooner and have more children would probably require a large financial incentive, something analagous to scholarships. Anyway, you raised a good point: donating clothes and small sums of money is probably not that practical of a way to actually increase the mean white birth rate, however it will improve the quality of life for white children who are already in existence, which is a worthwhile goal. I will dontate money in a few days.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2004 @ 02:23 AM
    Occupation
    mother
    Politics
    14 WORDS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can tell you that us at Women for Aryan Unity try to help out as many families as we can. But we can only ask those who ask us for help. Many folks have to much pride to ask for help when it is needed. We do not look at what we do as a charity we see it as a way of helping out future and aiding our kin in their time of need. We have all been in situations we have needed help from others and we just like to return the favor to our comrades.

We have maternity clothes, baby clothes, diapers, bottles, etc that we have helped many families with. If we get a request for something we don't have we try and find out if someone else might have it to donate to the family. We try our best to help everyone that asks. And we then in turn ask those we helped to return the favor and pass on items to another white family

We do several fundraising adventures throughout the year, the family drive is one, we do several POW drives also, and again this year as we did last year we are giong to do a Yule fund drive for the kids of some of our POWS/PPS. We had great responses for that last year and we were able to help out 4 familes with Yule presents from the childrens fathers! This year we hope to help more. We continue to need the support of all WN as we have had in the past and if anyone wishes to donate to any of our drives they can get the information on our website at
    www.w-a-u.net.

Or you can contact me at wau_mo@hotmail.com

For our folk we fight!
    Tereasa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12