Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Classify neo-Moses (Karl Marx)

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, December 28th, 2006 @ 03:48 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Politics
    Pan European
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Classify neo-Moses

    Johannes Brahms, any resemblance?

  2. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 3rd, 2009 @ 12:53 AM
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Posts
    566
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Classify neo-Moses

    Quite apparantly, þere'ſ negroid admixture aſwell. Quite a mongrelized ƒellow.

    It'ſ ƒunny he'ſ compared to Moſeſ, iſn't þat what people ſay: "Bolſheviſm iſ aſ old aſ Moſeſ iſ"

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 01:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Classify neo-Moses

    Neo-Moses, oh thats just so damn funny :eyes

  4. #14
    Account Disabled on Request
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    3,345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post Re: Classify neo-Moses



    He looks like an Ethiopian.

    It is dumb to compare him to Moses when he actually hated the Jews and Judaism, and reportedly he and Friedrich Engels were very racist against blacks (though they publically claimed to be comrades with them, etc).

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 14th, 2010 @ 12:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Occupation
    Webmaster
    Posts
    788
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Classify neo-Moses

    The proportion of his face in relation to the skull is very different from young to senior. In the earlier picture he's large-faced, later very small faced. Weird guy.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Scoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 10:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    Inside the Box
    Gender
    Politics
    Posthuman
    Posts
    836
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: Classify neo-Moses

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    The proportion of his face in relation to the skull is very different from young to senior. In the earlier picture he's large-faced, later very small faced. Weird guy.
    Maybe he just got fat and grew a beard.

    As for his alleged non-white mixture. If he wasn't known to be Jewish, I doubt anyone would compare him to an Ethiopian. He doesn't look at all Orientalid IMO any more than Tony Blair does.

    As for his alleged Antisemitism: just because he wrote an article criticizing some aspects of the market and "Judentum" doesn't make him an antisemite. Whether you agree with his views or not, he was a brilliant thinker, and such people tend to have complex, nuanced views rather than simplistic ("X are good", "Y are bad") credos.
    "Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - F. Nietzsche

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 28th, 2011 @ 07:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish (basically)
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Location
    Victoria
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,493
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Post Re: Classify neo-Moses

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    The proportion of his face in relation to the skull is very different from young to senior. In the earlier picture he's large-faced, later very small faced. Weird guy.
    Presumably you are joking. The impression is, of course, caused by the fact that he grew his hair and beard very thick and shaggy in later life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    He doesn't look at all Orientalid IMO any more than Tony Blair does.
    I think you are thrown off by the atypical nose. Apart from that, I can certainly see Orientalid traits in him, particularly in the beardless picture of him when he was younger; he looks Jewish to me.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 01:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Classify neo-Moses

    Quote Originally Posted by lg
    and reportedly he and Friedrich Engels were very racist against blacks (though they publically claimed to be comrades with them, etc).
    Yes this is a little known fact about Karl Marx, he was indeed a racist and many Communist sites even admit this(although they excuse it while condemning the racism of others). He was very fond of using racial and ethnic slurs against his opponents and one only has to read his writings dealing with non-European peoples. He was Euro-centric, that is beyond doubt...a fact that even the North Korean regime has even criticised Marx for. Bakunnin even accused Marx of being a German nationalist in disguise, for Marx oddly seemed to think that Germany was where the world-wide revolution had to begin or else. Strangely this would carry over into the disputes between Trotsky and Stalin; Trotsky still taking Marx at his word, while Stalin(following Lenin's example) feeling the non-European world(the "weak link in the chain of imperialism" was where the revolutions had to begin. Mao agreed with Stalin.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 02:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    ?
    Gender
    Occupation
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Posts
    753
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Classify neo-Moses

    Quote Originally Posted by Taras Bulba
    Yes this is a little known fact about Karl Marx, he was indeed a racist and many Communist sites even admit this(although they excuse it while condemning the racism of others). He was very fond of using racial and ethnic slurs against his opponents and one only has to read his writings dealing with non-European peoples. He was Euro-centric, that is beyond doubt...a fact that even the North Korean regime has even criticised Marx for. Bakunnin even accused Marx of being a German nationalist in disguise, for Marx oddly seemed to think that Germany was where the world-wide revolution had to begin or else. Strangely this would carry over into the disputes between Trotsky and Stalin; Trotsky still taking Marx at his word, while Stalin(following Lenin's example) feeling the non-European world(the "weak link in the chain of imperialism" was where the revolutions had to begin. Mao agreed with Stalin.
    The farther of Communism was a Eurocentric socialist? Why is it then that he is referred to as a Jew? And why is it that modern Communism adopts multi-racialism and other destructive left wing ideas?

  10. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 3rd, 2009 @ 12:53 AM
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Posts
    566
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Classify neo-Moses

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    The farther of Communism was a Eurocentric socialist? Why is it then that he is referred to as a Jew? And why is it that modern Communism adopts multi-racialism and other destructive left wing ideas?
    It's a load of crap, bulshevism has the same age and roots of (the real) Moses.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wikiquote Celebrates Karl Marx's Birthday
    By celticviking in forum The Hearth
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Thursday, May 5th, 2011, 09:52 PM
  2. The Return of Karl Marx (The “Comeback Kid” of the Economic Crisis)
    By Nachtengel in forum Economics, Business, & Finance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Wednesday, February 11th, 2009, 04:08 PM
  3. Karl Marx on the Jewish Question
    By Cole Nidray in forum Political Theory
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sunday, August 13th, 2006, 05:40 AM
  4. Marx, Moses, and the Pagans in the Secular City
    By friedrich braun in forum Comparative Religion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 11:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •