Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would Any Yank Please Explain To Me What Selective Services Is?

Last Online
    Monday, May 30th, 2005 @ 02:56 AM
    Occupation
    Sorcerer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Originally posted by Wehrmacht
    [B]

Your "Homland" has been taken away from you a long time ago!
    Perhaps. We'll see.

Today it the "Homeland" and playground of the Bronfmans, Greenspans, Wolfowitz, Foxman, Eisners and Redstones ect. ect.
    You're in Germany, correct? Have you served in the military there?

So the only thing you and your kids would be "sacreficed" for, is that this "shitty little country" in the middle east can keep towing you on your nosering towards oblivion.
    ....This is a non-issue. If black people and hispanics are the only people who serve the country in the form of Military service, then what claim can whites have to the country? If a people are unwilling to fight for what is theirs, what claim can they have on it, legitimatly?

And Btw: Axel is Finnish, so is his Brother. They were not even born in the Jew/nitedstates. So why should they have to "serve" them.
    I was responding to Strapu, not Axel. But if we are to continue your premise from that point, what does Mohammed Ali's lack of military service have to do with his brother serving the Finnish Armed Forces?

If Axel or his brother are citizens of a state, they should serve the state if they expect privillages from it.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Originally posted by Voldemort

You're in Germany, correct? Have you served in the military there?
    Yes, unfortunately I was so stupid and did serve. Back then I had the same notion, that a good German has to serve and do his duty for the Fatherland.
    I was young and naive.

I didn't serve Germany, I served our Polit-caste of corrupted stooges who are the bootlickers of our foreign opressors. I served the imperialist american empire in one of their subjugated colonial armies - this one consisting of "German Natives".

I'm glad I dont have to serve now - so they can send me on "peace-keeping" to Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Somalia and Kuwaitt. Or even more dreadfull would be for me to imagine, that I would be sent to "Israel" to do training with the Kikes!

....This is a non-issue. If black people and hispanics are the only people who serve the country in the form of Military service, then what claim can whites have to the country? If a people are unwilling to fight for what is theirs, what claim can they have on it, legitimatly?
    If you claim your right to your country by the simple issue that it belongs to those, who serve - then you missunderstood something. USA is a white country - period. The Niggers and Mestizos, Jews and Pakis ect. can stand on their heads for all I care - they can do what they want - its not their country, and never will be. They didn't found it!

With the same line of argumentation I would have to accept all those Turks, Indians ect. who now serve in this "German Army" today. Like hell are they Germans.

If Axel or his brother are citizens of a state, they should serve the state if they expect privillages from it.
    Thats where we differ. You serve a State - I only serve my People. If a State is corrupted, decadent and evil and is working towards the anhilation of my people and heritage, then I would be a bloody TRAITOR if I took part in any service that just in the slightest way would support its agenda.

What privelleges can they expect? To live in a mongrelized, politicly correct shithole, where Jews give the commands?
    You mean Axel and his brothers life could realy depend on decisions made by people like Dubya?

Axel Lindholm

It is pretty pathetic here. Week after week, the mail box is full of Army (/navy/air/etc.) propaganda brochures explaining the importance of serving the "free people" "fight against terrorists". The most reacent ones feature a big American flag, with Dubya' in front of it, exclaiming the propaganda.

Now the JSA is realising video games in which the player plays as an American in the fight against terrorism.(All terrorist are Arab/Muslim of course!:o ) Then, once you finish the game, theres a nice little link to www.goarmy.com, so you can sign up for the fight against terrorism!

Akimbo

I support the army the old fashioned way. About 40% of my paycheck winds up in the government's pocket at the end of every year, with 20% of it being spent by the government directly. Since they're spending a couple hundred billion on the military, that means 5% of my paycheck is going to soldiers to buy their uniforms, firearms, choppers, tanks, research, development and a variety of other services.

I'm the guy who pays for all that shit. That's my service to my country.

Strapu

Post Re: Akimbo

I'm the guy who pays for all that shit. That's my service to my country.
    And herein lies the problem. If all white people would just jam a mop handle into the spokes of the IRS wheel by just saying NO to the illegitimate fed income tax, the Jewish agenda of wresting the country away from its rightful owners would crumble like a dry biscuit overnight.

Akimbo

Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be occurring anytime soon.

Subtract from the white population of the United States the people who are heavily invested in Jewish businesses or politics, the people who have too much to lose by standing up, and those who consider White Nationalists wackos, and we have a very small group of politically-aware individuals whom the government can easily fit into all of its Federal Penitentiaries.

Strapu

Post Re: Akimbo

and we have a very small group of politically-aware individuals whom the government can easily fit into all of its Federal Penitentiaries.
    Fortunately the numbers aren't that small anymore. The racially and politically aware White people are growing by leaps and bounds, and many are beginning to realize that neither major political party is looking out for their interests. As for the prisons, they are already rapidly running out of room due to the Jewish destruction of our immigration laws in the 1960's. I think the future looks brighter, and if the shit hits the fan economically as I think is inevitable, you will see some startling changes in the mindsets of the lemmings who have thought White nationalists were all psychos. The psychos are the people who have swallowed the Jewish "mulitcultural" bullshit.

Last Online
    Monday, May 30th, 2005 @ 02:56 AM
    Occupation
    Sorcerer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Re: Re: Akimbo

Originally posted by Strapu

And herein lies the problem. If all white people would just jam a mop handle into the spokes of the IRS wheel by just saying NO to the illegitimate fed income tax, the Jewish agenda of wresting the country away from its rightful owners would crumble like a dry biscuit overnight.

Yeah but anyone who isn't ready to stand on the line in the worst of times shouldn't recieve the benefits in the best of times, wouldn't you agree?

Strapu

Post Re: Voldemort

Yeah but anyone who isn't ready to stand on the line in the worst of times shouldn't recieve the benefits in the best of times, wouldn't you agree?
    I do agree, but unfortunately sometimes that can't be avoided. There have and will always be leaders who take the initiative in any type of revolution, and the sheep jump aboard somewhere along the way for the ride.

the Accuser

Last Online
    Sunday, April 13th, 2003 @ 08:29 PM
    Occupation
    Producer.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Would any Yank please explain to me what Selective Services is?

Originally posted by Axel Lindholm
    Hmmm....my family is pretty much stumped. You see, my brother got a letter saying that he was selected for Selective Services and was required to send all of his papers in. Anyone here who would tell me what this is please?
    ahh lets see boy if we can find the answer,

selective service is something dumb insecure Yankees
    made up in order to convince the world of their greatness!

You must submit you know why?
    course you are fucking born in the land of the free.

eermm did i hear some slow moron in the corner
    yelling the word P A R A D O X ??????????????????????
    Last edited by Chemical Nose; Friday, July 26th, 2002 at 08:36 AM.
    [IMG]/sigs/jew and girl2.jpg[/IMG]
    <table style="filter:glow(color=green, strength=9)"><tr><td>Jewish demise..........versus...........healthy Nationalism</tr><td></table>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast