Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would Any Yank Please Explain To Me What Selective Services Is?

Axel Lindholm

Post Would Any Yank Please Explain To Me What Selective Services Is?

Hmmm....my family is pretty much stumped. You see, my brother got a letter saying that he was selected for Selective Services and was required to send all of his papers in. Anyone here who would tell me what this is please?

shambler

Post Re: Would any Yank please explain to me what Selective Services is?

Originally posted by Axel Lindholm
    Hmmm....my family is pretty much stumped. You see, my brother got a letter saying that he was selected for Selective Services and was required to send all of his papers in. Anyone here who would tell me what this is please?
    It's pretty much a requirement for all males when they turn 18. Similar to the draft board of the old days. The US Gov't. essentially wants to keep track of all draft age young men. In theory there can be some pretty nasty consequences for not registering (fines and prison time), although I think the US gov't. only goes after loud-mouth contientious objectors, who insist on making an idiotic spectacle of themselves.

If your brother is going to college and decides not to register he might have a problem getting low interest student loans and scholarships. Although, I'm not sure how well they even manage to cross-reference this feature. I've filled out a few Financial Aid Forms (FAFSAs) for clients kids, and honestly don't remember encountering it...doesn't mean it ain't there of course.

Their site does a pretty good job of presenting what you need to do, and why you need to do it. Didn't see much about the nasty consequences I mention above, so I figured I'd bring 'em up.

http://www.sss.gov/FSwho.htm
    http://www.sss.gov/

Strapu

Post Re: shambler

The US Gov't. essentially wants to keep track of all draft age young men. In theory there can be some pretty nasty consequences for not registering (fines and prison time), although I think the US gov't. only goes after loud-mouth contientious objectors, who insist on making an idiotic spectacle of themselves.
    I don't see how the U.S. government could do a damn thing to any young white man who just said NO to the selective service system, since the U.S. government did not do one damn thing to the likes of Cassius Clay, (Muhhamed Ali) when he was turned down as a conscientious objector by the selective service. When the selective service turned down his application, he just refused to serve at all. There was never one damn thing done about it. My advice to all young white men is just say NO and let the jew fight his own wars! The same applies to the Fed Income tax which is used for our own genocide!

shambler

Post Re: Re: shambler

Originally posted by Strapu

I don't see how the U.S. government could do a damn thing to any young white man who just said NO to the selective service system, since the U.S. government did not do one damn thing to the likes of Cassius Clay, (Muhhamed Ali) when he was turned down as a conscientious objector by the selective service.

http://www.fcoe.k12.ca.us/home/selectservice.htm

Failure to register is a felony and subjects the offender to potential serious penalties and the the loss of significant benefits such as: federal and many state and local jobs, student financial aid, federal job training programs, eligibility for US Citizenship, etc.

It may not be fair, but it's the law. If Axel Lindholm's brother was my son, I'd drag his ass down to the post office if he put up a fuss. FWIW, I registered. Way, way back in 1982.

Not my call since he ain't my offspring. However, I think he'd be crazy NOT to register. Personal opinion. Life is too short to risk a felony conviction, especially over something so pointless. The merest whiff of a reinstated draft would send legions of soccer moms into the streets to protect their wiggerized ritalin taking zombie babies from harm. Not gonna happen. The current crop of American mothers can hardly be confused with the Spartan mothers of old, and their "With your shield or on it," dictum.

My advice to all young white men is just say NO and let the jew fight his own wars!

Look, by your standards, I'm probably an "anti-," and I've already made at least two far too long posts on the introduce yourself thread, discussing some of my thoughts on this issue. For the moment (i.e. discussing this youngster), let's agree to disagree. But, c'mon...A felony conviction can not only deprive you of what I posted above, it can also disqualify you from holding things like a law license, a CPA certificate, a realtor's license, and for all I know a barber's license. Do you REALLY want to cut a young man off at the knees that way? I just could not bring myself to recommend such a step. I don't think I could do so even if I believed as you do.

The same applies to the Fed Income tax which is used for our own genocide!
    A different thread for a different time. And, yes, I file and pay. In fact, it's what I do for a living. Cutting, Pressing and Alterations. Sorry. eyes:

shambler

PS: Sorry, but, but, but....eyes: I can't resist asking if it pained you to peek in on a thread titled "Would any Yank..." x_rofl x_rofl x_rofl

Axel Lindholm

lol, thanks for the answer!

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don't see how the U.S. government could do a damn thing to any young white man who just said NO to the selective service system, since the U.S. government did not do one damn thing to the likes of Cassius Clay, (Muhhamed Ali) when he was turned down as a conscientious objector by the selective service. When the selective service turned down his application, he just refused to serve at all. There was never one damn thing done about it. My advice to all young white men is just say NO and let the jew fight his own wars! The same applies to the Fed Income tax which is used for our own genocide!
    A Man with a stand,

Now that is something I like to see.

The problem is people want to oppose things they self are a corperating part of, im not saying im perfect, sometimes I have to corporate with these maggot infesting surroundings! but I try do it only for our best "us" and my self! so each move I make is ambivalent (that does not go for the enslaved or unaware moves or passive stagnations) But people should get off their ass and oppose this system and moral/Zionistic executive oppression!

By saying NO and OPPOSE, like Our Strapu points out, will we atleast die as a honoured man and not like some other filthy monkey advocate.

Strapu

Post Re: shambler

For the moment (i.e. discussing this youngster), let's agree to disagree. But, c'mon...A felony conviction can not only deprive you of what I posted above, it can also disqualify you from holding things like a law license, a CPA certificate, a realtor's license, and for all I know a barber's license. Do you REALLY want to cut a young man off at the knees that way? I just could not bring myself to recommend such a step. I don't think I could do so even if I believed as you do.
    I noticed you didn't reply to the double standards applied to people such as Muhammed Ali who thumbed his nose at the U.S. government and refused to serve without any penalties whatsoever from the vaunted U.S. government, such as a felony conviction, denial of a CPA certificate, a law license, or any of the other weapons available to the illegitimate government.
    Would you really want to cut a young white man off at the knees and ask him to contribute to this double standard which works for his genocide?
    My answer to you is fuck the government! If enough people stand on principle and refuse to lend any credence to this illegitimate institution, the so called "government" is as impotent as an eunuch!
    Last edited by Strapu; Tuesday, July 23rd, 2002 at 06:13 AM.

shambler

I noticed you didn't reply to the double standards applied to people such as Muhammed Ali who thumbed his nose at the U.S. government and refused to serve without any penalties whatsoever from the vaunted U.S. government, such as a felony conviction, denial of a CPA certificate, a law license, or any of the other weapons available to the illegitimate government.

You're right, my error. Ali should have gone to prison, likely for a very, very long time. I forgot to mention that. He was (and is) a citizen of the USA. With all the duties and responsibilities that that involves. He was a good boxer, but was and is a reprehensible human being. There are one or two black people I admit to admiring (historian Thomas Sowell for one), but Ali ain't one of 'em. The people negroes seem to choose as their heroes and race representatives has lead me to the depressing conclusion that they are, as a race, utterly incapable of self-government. Time after time they seem to pick the worst of the worst as leaders, and villify the one or two black individuals that come along once in a rare while that are honorable and decent.

Would you really want to cut a young white man off at the knees and ask him to contribute to this double standard which works for his genocide?

No. But I would also like him to be able to pursue a career beyond flipping hamburgers or loading trucks. Especially over something this silly.

My answer to you is fuck the government! If enough people stand on principle and refuse to lend any credence to this illegitimate institution, the so called "government" is as impotent as an eunuch!
    It may come to that. I disagree that we are there, yet. I also take issue with how realistic the "If enough people..." is, given current conditions. Remember, this young man has to register, and has to do it soon.

Last Online
    Monday, May 30th, 2005 @ 02:56 AM
    Occupation
    Sorcerer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't see how the U.S. government could do a damn thing to any young white man who just said NO to the selective service system, since the U.S. government did not do one damn thing to the likes of Cassius Clay, (Muhhamed Ali) when he was turned down as a conscientious objector by the selective service.
    Interesting how you do not mention Bill Clinton. Draft dodgers and cowards are, unfortunatly, of ALL colors.

When the selective service turned down his application, he just refused to serve at all. There was never one damn thing done about it. My advice to all young white men is just say NO and let the jew fight his own wars! The same applies to the Fed Income tax which is used for our own genocide!
    I think Nationalism and racial pride should have SOME principles, one of them being a defense of both its people and homeland. Part of the virtue of service is, in fact, sacrifice.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Originally posted by Voldemort

I think Nationalism and racial pride should have SOME principles, one of them being a defense of both its people and homeland. Part of the virtue of service is, in fact, sacrifice.
    Your "Homland" has been taken away from you a long time ago!

Today it the "Homeland" and playground of the Bronfmans, Greenspans, Wolfowitz, Foxman, Eisners and Redstones ect. ect.

So the only thing you and your kids would be "sacreficed" for, is that this "shitty little country" in the middle east can keep towing you on your nosering towards oblivion.

And Btw: Axel is Finnish, so is his Brother. They were not even born in the Jew/nitedstates. So why should they have to "serve" them.

They should rather get their ass back to Finland and server their true Fatherland and not this "diverse" Meltingpot.

They have no reason to die for Wall-Street and Uncle Shmuel and for Dubyas corrupted finance interests.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast