View Poll Results: What do you think ?Were we first?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • White Nords came here first.

12 44.44%
  • Indians were here first.

10 37.04%
  • Dont care , it sucks here anyways.

5 18.52%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Proof: Whites Were Here First

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 09:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by Fionn mac Cumhaill
    Do I now? Do a little research into this. Ask the average Southerner how much Cherokee, Creek or Choctaw blood they have. Most of them are at least 1/32 or 1/16, and many are as high as 1/8. Frontiersmen (trappers, traders, hunters, etc) often took native wives due to the scarcity of white women on the frontier. By the time the mixed offspring had reached adulthood, towns had sprung up in these areas, and they were quite often accepted into the white community. Don't flip out and say I am implying you have non-white ancestry, because I am not, I am simply reporting a historical fact.
    You're the one from the south, so I admire your honesty on this issue.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yes, I have asked my father about any possible Indian blood we may have, he says that many people he knew growing up did but that we do not.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 07:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post lonewolfEU

Sorry for calling you American/Yankee. I guess i just mean you North americans as a whole,

No I have not lived with them as you seem to have? so its true i might be to positive, i give you that, but i think you preach to much hate on the wrong people. and you stigmatize groups of wonderful individuals. you think too systematic to me, you seem very keen to the system structure. you need to break down the system structure in order to impose your other proposals. see my point? you have to be willingly to see and fight the mistakes in all people. scapegoatism is not worthy for real men.x_cheers

Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

you have to be willingly to see and fight the mistakes in all people. scapegoatism is not worthy for real men.
    I agree with NORTHSTAR.

lonewolfEU

Post Hellstar

Maybe i'm putting them all together too much but the problem is that I have NEVER come across a civilized indian. Just filth. Friend of mine builds houses and he had a goverment contract that paid for 15 townhouses JUST for the indians. After only 3 months the homes have toilets torn off the foundations / holes in walls & doors / chandelires busted / fridge door hanging etc. All 15 are now redone every 6-9 months and the taxpayer pays for it. Maybe it all depends on the fact that they are everywhere, only the asians are more in population but they are mostly quite and keep to themselfs. Then we got pakis and then comes blacks. Maybe we all hate certain races more depending on the contact in everyday life.
    But otherwise we all seem to think along the same lines. The 14 words.

lonewolfEU

I was having a hard time comparing them to another race but you hit it on the head. I cant believe I forgot about the stinking Gypsies , maybe because I still consider them a form of a paki. They got kicked out of India hundreds of years ago and migrated to white Europe. If you ever traveled EU and had something stolen ....it was the gypsies.
    Being born and raised in Europe I know all about the gypsies but living in a country now that is over run by filthy indian savages I forgot about them. Thank you for reminding me of Europs version of the North American indian.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

What should be the final solution to the "Indian problem", huh? I've met honorable Indians who are proud of their race, I've met white-looking people who were some small part Indian and proud of it while ignoring the other 90% of their background, haha. Native Americans are not a problem at all, what a stupid thing to focus on. You can cry all you want, they aren't going anywhere. Their population is a very small part of North America, and their genetic damage to whites has been minimal. This is their land and they have a right to live here, but they don't need the white man's charity, either. Let's smokeum peace pipe. :chill

http://www.blurgraphics.com/indians/injun_dil.swf

Kennewick man is "white?" :eek:

lonewolfEU

Your location is monkeyland so I take it you live near nigs. Well when you live near indian savages then you can stick up for them. I cant believe how some so called proud white people can sit here and defend a non-white. How can you people be trusted by other white people when you take a non-whites side? Next you will be telling me that you have friends that are jews and some of them are good people. You cant be in your right state of mind if you side with non-whites against pro-whites. You are either for the white race a 100% or you are not and I see you are not 100% behind your own race, pity.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 11:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is that Kennewick Man? With that nose who looks more Jewish than anything, lol.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Native Americans are becoming less and less a problem all the time because their population is dwindling due to assimilating with whites. Some tribes are extinct because of this.

So, in order for me to care about my own race, I have to hate everyone else? This is attitude is part of the problem, most people will not accept this view.

I strongly dislike negroes and would prefer it very much if they returned to Africa or had some land in North or South America set aside just for them and the racemixers who love them, and they would of course be banned completely in Europe. North America should be like the system of reservations for Native Americans, only all people would have land just for their own kind, and be able to govern themselves. Do you think we should have dominion over other races? I think that has caused enough problems.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast