View Poll Results: What do you think ?Were we first?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • White Nords came here first.

12 44.44%
  • Indians were here first.

10 37.04%
  • Dont care , it sucks here anyways.

5 18.52%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Proof: Whites Were Here First

lonewolfEU

Originally posted by NORTHSTAR
    American natives must be some of those who made tiniest problems in worlds history, they had a fucking respect and cycles for nature. I really admire that. rather they were more intelligent in our spiritual way or not, speaks for it self, but we both had admirable skills.There really aren't much proof to back up your DNA and RNA colloid science. what is infantile to me, is the total lack of respect you people have for Native Americans. you should seriously be ashamed, to me they seemed to handle that land much better.

________________________________________ ___________

Actually there is a lot of proof from DNA but LIKE THE JEWS they dont want you to learn the truth. Thats what it has to do with the Holohoax. Both races try to hide the truth.
    As for indians being respectful of nature .....haha. Were you around back then to see this so called respect for nature? They killed the same animals that they ALLEGEDLY respected like eagles for a few lousy fucking feathers. Today they are the biggest poachers and the biggest threat to the exctintion of beautiful creatures like the eagle, grizzly , wolf etc. They kill moose just for there antlers. They kill grizzlys for there galdbladder. Yes they sure respect nature. We make laws for everybody but the stinking indians are exempt, even killing animals that are on the endangered list because of these savages. People stick up for these scumsuckers like if they are innocent. Truth is they are this continents nigers.
    For those who want to stick up for this filthy animal , they should live in a city full of them. Here these pigs are crouching by bus stop shelters right on the street and taking a shit right on the sidewalk.
    They will get you a grizzly rug, eagle feathers etc. Yes we sure need more people to be so respectful of nature like these filthy animals.
    My question to you is "Have you lived near these animals or are you just going on what you read somewhere?"
    Did we force them to take 10'ns of billions of dollars EACH YEAR , did we ban them from learning to write or read, did we force them to not know how to work or force them to take extra welfare money on top of the money we give and give them? If they are such good people then go and live among them for one measly week and then tell me with a straight face that they are honorble people and not filthy stinking animals.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I think your post is utterly childish and simplistic,

To put things in perspective you have around 310 million people occupying whole North America, if you knew alittle about ethnology. you would know how less Indians tribes consumed out of this number, as less as climax of 4 million are estimated, what these people did: was hunting in a certain radius till there were no animals and harvest left, then they moved to another fruitful radius of nature and continued. they did this a few time and could after some years return to the same desolated radius, which were prosperous again with animals life and harvest. they kept balance in the nature. all tribes had rituals, your childish arguments about some eagle feathers is just what you can expect them doing to maintain their culture from the all consuming pig capitalistic society surrounding them. your the ones with the factories and the destruction not them. you are the ones who first got manipulated by the kikes and destabilized Europe and took negro slaves which now spawned into 44 million negroes. USA is the reason for tremendous decay. we cant change the past but I be damned sitting here listening to spoiled Americans smearing at Original true nature people. you ask me if I have lived among them? yes I have met very good Indians and also met bad Indians.
    im not sure I could live with them to be honest, so why are you trying too? that would be a even better question. its not me who live in melting pot of hybridization. no I live in the land of Vikings and snow. my Skandinavia has deteriorated dramatically since second world war and America holds alot of the blame for that. faceless nation, like a baby just learning to walk.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cool God's Country by Joseph Goebbels

One is never sure which of two characteristics is more prominent in the American national character and therefore of the greater significance: naivete or a superiority complex. When for example they say things about our region, our surprise at their ignorance is surpassed only by annoyance at their stupid insolence. The less they know about a matter, the more confidently they speak. They really believe that Europeans are eagerly waiting to hear from them and follow their advice. They took our strategic decision not to discuss their shallow culture before the war as a sign of admiration. Their greatest technical accomplishments are refrigerators and radios. They cannot believe that there are cultural values that are the result of centuries of historical development, which cannot simply be bought. It was no bad joke when, after the war, they bought the ruins of German castles and moved them stone by stone to the U.S.A. They really thought that they had purchased a piece of national history embodied in stone, and were naive enough to think that mocking laughter from Europe was respect for the wealth that enabled them to buy what their own tradition and culture lacked.

A book by Scottish author Eric Linklater titled "Juan in America" has just appeared in German translation. With few words but deadly irony, it holds the mirror up to the Yankees. One must read this book, which takes place in the postwar period, to rightly understand the Americans. Recently the American press claimed that Americans were of the opinion that General Rommel learned his military techniques, admired throughout the world, from the Americans. General Lee used his cavalry in the same way Rommel used his tanks. One does not know whether to be astonished or contemptuous at this naive and stupid idea. In any event, it is genuinely American, and one can give odds of 10:1 that most Americans are firmly convinced that it is so.

Only in the U.S.A. could the wife of the president receive a thousand dollar honorarium at a charity gathering, and take the money without bothering to see if the gathering for the benefit of those injured in the war would thereby run a deficit. The New York newspapers recently reported this. Mrs. Roosevelt even appears for a healthy fee as a fashion model, showing the latest furs to an admiring public. She writes a column for a large number of U.S.A. newspapers titled "My Day," in which she tells how she spent the previous day, what she wore, which cocktail parties she attended, whom she met, and what she plans to do the next day.

We really have the wrong image of America. Hollywood films are mostly to blame, since they present the life style of the upper ten thousand, which most Americans themselves experience though films. American observers waver between unlimited admiration and deep contempt. Superficial observers admire it, real experts always hold it in contempt. There is certainly much that is at first glance impressive in this new part of the world still in its adolescence. The height of the skyscrapers is, however, no measure of the level of culture. This land that wants to protect intellectual freedom in the ancient cultures of Europe and Asia itself has no permanent theater or opera. A private concern like New York's Metropolitan Opera survives in peacetime only on German and Italian operas, and had to close its doors for financial reasons once the war began.

The U.S.A. has no poets, no painters, no architects or composers of world stature. Whatever culture it has is borrowed from Europe. The land lacks its own language, culture and civilization. It has borrowed everything, generally debasing it by Americanizing it, never improving it. Americanization is a kind of kitschification that gives every cultural value an American stamp, turning a mature language into slang, the waltz into jazz, a work of literature into a crime story.

If the Americans lacked money, they would probably be the most despised people in the world. Superiority is nowhere as annoying as with them. They naturally build the best airplanes and tanks, and by the hundreds of thousands. They have the best generals and soldiers, and their defeats are only proof of their intelligence in destroying the bravery of their enemies. Their president is a demigod, though he led the nation into an economic catastrophe from which he saw no way out other than war. They promised Europe a savior in 1917 and sent them a Wilson in 1919. They will repeat this great betrayal today if we do not prevent it. In short, it is a nation still a long way from being a nation, and a people that lacks the most important prerequisite for being a people, a clear style of life.

According to official American statistics, there are 190 Protestant and 430 Catholic churches in New York, but 1000 synagogues. What else should one expect of a city with a Jewish mayor who recently attempted at a reception for foreign journalists to explain European problems in the jargon of the gangsters! The Jews have given their stamp not only to this city, but the whole of public life. The president is surrounded by Jewish advisors and his wife clears the way for her Jewish friends to enter the administration and war office. One feels the need to wash one's hands after reading American newspapers. They are filled with intellectual filth, daily printing such stories as an announcement that a number of prisoners have formed "Fighters, Inc.," and offered their services to the President. They were ready to fight in the ranks of the Allies against aggression. Mr. Roosevelt happily accepted their offer.

Can anyone name a single country in Europe where the public would accept such a thing? There was not a word of protest in the U.S.A. The same president recently told a press conference that a surprisingly large number of young people were unsuited for service in the army and the marines because they could not read or write. Is it any surprise that a cunning and demagogic leadership can do what it wants with a nation of such an educational level? At a time when U.S. forces experience one defeat after another and its ships sail the world's oceans only at the risk of death, they naively announce that they are producing a million victory medals for American soldiers to wear as a sign of their worth when they occupy Germany. American officers are studying at Southern University such matters as civil administration, the laws of war and related matters. Their task is to return to good order the territories now occupied by the Axis powers.

So far, not a single U.S.A. soldier has set foot on foreign soil, but many have been chased back to U.S. soil in disgrace. After a siege of two or three weeks, an army of 60,000 men with munitions and food sufficient for six months gave up, leaving all of 600 dead behind. That does not bother its brilliant leadership in the least. Of course, it does not have a citizenry able to defend itself against such silly illusions. Everything is junk and make-believe. Everything is sensational. Public opinion can be kneaded like dough. It is a paradise for cunning Jews and businessmen who terrorize the people while flying the flag of democracy and citing Roosevelt's Four Freedoms. Only in the U.S.A. is it possible for criminals to become world famous gangsters, the guests of mayors and police chiefs, who give interviews for journalists from newspapers with circulations in the millions in which they give their opinions on the questions of the day.

We would not say anything if the U.S.A. were aware of its intellectual and moral defects and were trying to grow up. But it is too much when it behaves in an impudent manner toward a part of the earth with a few thousands years of glorious history behind it, attempting to teach it moral and intellectual lessons, whether out of innocence or a complete lack of genuine culture and learning. We can forgive the mistakes of youth, but this degree of arrogance gets on one's nerves.

We therefore have no appreciation for the Americanisms that can be found in certain of our circles. We fail to see why we as the leading musical nation in the world should borrow even a single note from the U.S.A. We have a level of culture and civilization that is denied to most Americans. One who understands this can hardly have much sympathy for what they understand as culture and civilization. Although we affirm the technical achievements of our age, we see behind them an intellectual strength that grows from the roots of our people. Machines are a means to an end, not an end in themselves. As much as we appreciate the achievements of modern civilization and use them to improve life, we know that they are not the sole meaning of life. There are national values that are the result of centuries of history and tradition. They cannot be purchased, only built by the labor of generations.

In any event, we prefer not to be buried in America. In the midst of the confusions of the day, we still have the ability to distinguish truth from falsehood and gold from floss. We are not impressed by American big talk and orgies of numbers. We know well enough that the trees do not grow as high as heaven on the other side of the Atlantic either. As far as God's country goes, Europeans discovered it and give it life even today. Were it left to its own resources, it would soon return once more to desert and prairie, as wide and as empty as the souls of its people.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

yes I have met very good Indians and also met bad Indians.
    I think it is important to keep this in mind.
    It is true that Indians have been exaggerated and glorified into the Noble Savage. They were not 'a mighty warrior race always in harmony with nature.' But neither were they scumsucking bottomdwellers living in their own filth. If they were so obviously repulsive and subhuman, why did so many New Worlders intermarry with them and assimilate significant numbers of them into the European gene pool? Look at Pocahontas, she married an Englishman, John Rolfe, long before there was any media or brainwashing. My point is not that mixing with them is acceptable, of course it is highly objectionable. My point is that they were not so terribly hideous and barbaric that whites shunned or avoided them. Remember why it is that Thanksgiving is an American holiday? I'm not saying 'the Indians are our friends'; I am saying they aren't our mortal blood enemies who must be destroyed.
    Hellstar makes some very good points about the degenerate nature of America. I think it is hard to know what the Indians would have done, because they lacked the technology to conquer nature on such a sweeping scale. Perhaps they would have raped it too, I am not in a position to hypothesize. The fact remains, Americans raped the wilderness, killed off many species, and pumped massive amounts of toxins into our watersheds. Others might have done the same, had they had the technology, and this is more of an indictment against all the races than against any particular group. It doesn't change the fact that Americans were stupid, however, and that by fate or historical chance, we are largely to blame for the atrocious state of things in North America today. America, I think, grew too fast for its own good; like an overfed, aggressive child, we strove to take bigger and bigger steps while our brain and soul were not yet very developed. This led to the Civil War, and culminated in our being duped by dark forces that convinced us to blunder into both World Wars. I think there was a reason that America never produced classical music, or great art, and this was that we were still immature and relatively uncivilized as a people. As Oscar Wilde said, "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between."
    As far as the treatment of the Indians, especially the Western and Plains Indians by the US Army, the extermination of them was, I think, unconscionable by people who whine about Jews wanting to eliminate whites. I am not complaining about moving them to reservations, but the wholesale slaughter of women and children in cold blood was reprehensible by people that claimed to bring civilization to the continent. The same logic applies: if we were free to exterminate the Indians because we were in a position of power over them, then those Jews that have the bulk of power in the world today and want to drive whites to extinction are likewise free do so, since "might is right." I do not believe that we were right to exterminate Indians, nor will I accept anyone trying to drive us to extinction. I am not an imperialist, and I maintain that separate coexistence of the races is the simplest course with the highest chance of success, as well as the one most palatable to everyone involved.

Red Hound

Last Online
    Friday, November 14th, 2003 @ 10:48 PM
    management
    Politics
    pro white europe and america
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

An interesting story To look at is Kenniwick Man. Its still an ongoing soap opera.
    Bona Na Croin

CuRua

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 08:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Originally posted by Fionn mac Cumhaill
    If they were so obviously repulsive and subhuman, why did so many New Worlders intermarry with them and assimilate significant numbers of them into the European gene pool?
    You have that backwards. The mongoloids assimilated our genes into their gene pool, either by an amerindian woman mating with a white man and rasing the offspring as an amerindian, or kidnapping white women and inpregnating them and raising the offspring as amerindians.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Do I now? Do a little research into this. Ask the average Southerner how much Cherokee, Creek or Choctaw blood they have. Most of them are at least 1/32 or 1/16, and many are as high as 1/8. Frontiersmen (trappers, traders, hunters, etc) often took native wives due to the scarcity of white women on the frontier. By the time the mixed offspring had reached adulthood, towns had sprung up in these areas, and they were quite often accepted into the white community. Don't flip out and say I am implying you have non-white ancestry, because I am not, I am simply reporting a historical fact.

lonewolfEU

Originally posted by NORTHSTAR
    I think your post is utterly childish and simplistic,

...was hunting in a certain radius till there were no animals and harvest left, then they moved to another fruitful radius of nature and continued.

So now instead of your "loving injuns " you portray them as killers of nature.

........your the ones with the factories and the destruction not them.

I think that you have me confused with a American. You keep reffering to me as a american. I hate americans for how they screwed up the white race by commiting treason to our race by tagging up with the kikes. I am Canadian , well living here for now before I return to my birthplace in Europe. I even have my EU passport. Canada was under british rule till the 60'.

........we cant change the past but I be damned sitting here listening to spoiled Americans smearing at Original true nature people. you ask me if I have lived among them? yes I have met very good Indians and also met bad Indians.

Again you ASSUME i'm a damn yankee. Where have you known indians from living in valhalla? Yes meeting a few means squat, try living in a country where they are everywhere.

.....................im not sure I could live with them to be honest, so why are you trying too? that would be a even better question.

Like I said they are everywhere , thats why I have to live in a city whith them. I cant understand why you side with these beasts after only MEETING a few. And even out of the FEW there were bad ones. You cant live with them but you side with them. I'm confused by your words.

........................its not me who live in melting pot of hybridization. no I live in the land of Vikings and snow. my Skandinavia has deteriorated dramatically since second world war and America holds alot of the blame for that. faceless nation, like a baby just learning to walk.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Right, I forgot that among Anglophiles, Britain is never culpable for anything, and America was wrong to fight Britain when Britain forced war twice. Never mind the Balfour Edict, Winston Churchill, Oliver Cromwell, etc, Britain has NEVER associated with Jews or aided them in any way. eyes:

lonewolfEU

Originally posted by Fionn mac Cumhaill

............but the wholesale slaughter of women and children in cold blood was reprehensible by people that claimed to bring civilization to the continent.

The savages attacked white wagon trains because they did not want to share the land [ how ironic that we as white people HAVE to share with them.] After a attack you should know what these beasts did to the wounded men. Including skinning alive , cutting out the eyes , scalping while still alive , having 2 horses slowely tear the white man apart etc. These so called loving people would then take the white women and breed them. The offspring were treated like crap, used for slavery.
    Now if that happened to any of my relatives I would be the first one cutting these savages tounges out and wanting to eliminate every one of these savages. I would kill ALL of them .
    Just like if it was down to my race or theirs. You must eliminate them all otherwise the offspring would grow up and seek revenge. Its all or none , there is no in between . If you ask me , the white Americans should of wiped them out. But instead they were nice and put them in reservations and took care of them ever since. To this day. Picture putting the billions of $ each year instead going to health care / education for our young and seniors homes.

............I am not an imperialist, and I maintain that separate coexistence of the races is the simplest course with the highest chance of success, as well as the one most palatable to everyone involved.

Yes I support segregation too. Let each race fend for themselfs and in the end it will be the white man left standing. So we should be humane and eliminate all these scumsuckers so they dont have to suffer.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast