View Poll Results: What do you think ?Were we first?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • White Nords came here first.

12 44.44%
  • Indians were here first.

10 37.04%
  • Dont care , it sucks here anyways.

5 18.52%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Proof: Whites Were Here First

lonewolfEU

Post Proof: Whites Were Here First

In the last couple of years there have been discovery's of skeletons that are 6-9000 years old. Before there is a chance to test them , the local indian tribe starts demanding the skeletons saying their ancestors must be given a traditional burial.

They want nobody testing the remains because it will prove our European ancestors came over from Europe the same way indians came over the frozen mass conecting Alaska with Russia.

But even earlier the Europeans came over the frozen mass between Canada / Greenland / Iceland etc. Why is it so hard to believe WE were here first?
    The indians are having such a battle with the National museum in Ottawa. The museum has found some skeletons a couple of years back and tests prove the remains are between 5-7000 years old and they are 100% European. They were found in the St. Lawrence banks.

There are moulds or small hill tops all over North America from thousands of years ago and they have Iron ore wich the indians never had , but white Europeans did. More proof we were here first. At worst we discovered the east coast and indians migraded the west coast.Thats why the west coast has more indian digs , artifacts etc, then anywhere else on the continent.
    If the indians can claim any old dig or remains as sacred then we will never have access to prove beyond any doubt we were here first.

So my idea is to find some cheap property in Newfoundland and aquire from Europe some 8000 year old European artifacts / remains and bury them on the property. Let them stay buried for a few years and then accidently discover them. Archiologists will come investigate and do tests. Since it is on private property the indians can't demand the remains. That way we could advance the knowladge that we were here first. Since the REAL proof is being kept sdecret by the indians because if it was proven we were here first then they would have to start working for a living. No more goverment payments. No more tax breaks etc. etc.

How does that sound?

Red Hound
    Last Online
    Friday, November 14th, 2003 @ 10:48 PM
    management
    Politics
    pro white europe and america
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A geneticist has shown that about 20,000 native Americans around the great lakes and east coast have markers in thier dna that only Europeans are supposed to have. If I am not mistaken no Indians would live in the area of kentucky because all the tribes around it believed that it was haunted by the ghosts of red haired giants. The local tribes were terrified and banded together to kill the red hair tribe. afterwards the would not live in the area. Skeletons were found that were very tall and had scraps of red hair still attached to the skull. In another instance though not of ancient origin the lumbee indians of North Carolina have dark skin but many of them have blondish hair and blue eyes. They are believed to be the descendents of the lost colony of roanoke.
    Bona Na Croin

CuRua

lonewolfEU

The truth to who was here first is guarded by indians just like the numbers of the Holohoax is protected by the jews. But as always throughout history it is the whiteman who has questions. Thats why whites are smarter then any other race on this planet. We dare to ask questions , thats what our foes are scared of the most.........the truth is out there.

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes, whites got to America first. Deport the indians to Siberia.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

lonewolfEU

No , not Siberia. Just put them into leaking canoes and set them adrift. They can go back to Asia and try to work for a living there. Yeah right.
    What is the four letter word that insults and at the same time scares the crap out of indians? .........WORK!!!!!!

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Stop being so infantile!

Natives land taken by imperialism. nothing to be proud off since we can see what it evolved into now, why are you trying to justify now? Its well known natives are from Asia and not Caucasian, because you found one single skeleton dont really crack the whole puzzle you know.
    natives should have their land back. cleansed and cleaned from stupid white people with nothing better to do than going to church and opening businesses destroying the mighty nature of North America.

It was much more preferable place back then and will always be. just look around you now, what a bunch of slum you created.

The whole foundation of North America has in my opinion been so fatal that it has caused the whole destruction of Europe and the world as a whole. total destabilization of Europe as stronghold.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 08:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I heard it was too close to call between mongoloids and caucasoids. Were these caucasoids even Europid?

lonewolfEU

Originally posted by NORTHSTAR
    Stop being so infantile!

Natives land taken by imperialism. nothing to be proud off since we can see what it evolved into now, why are you trying to justify now? Its well known natives are from Asia and not Caucasian, because you found one single skeleton dont really crack the whole puzzle you know.
    natives should have their land back. cleansed and cleaned from stupid white people with nothing better to do than going to church and opening businesses destroying the mighty nature of North America.

It was much more preferable place back then and will always be. just look around you now, what a bunch of slum you created.

The whole foundation of North America has in my opinion been so fatal that it has caused the whole destruction of Europe and the world as a whole. total destabilization of Europe as stronghold.
    "Stupid white people?" - Your words shock me. Let me get this straight, you support the idea that "stupid white people" should leave here and give the land back to "asian" indians? There is more then 1 skeleton [dozens around N.A.] but as you say that since indians were here first we should give it back. Did the jews give back their lan to the Palestiniens? Did Czechs, Polacks etc. give the land back to the Germans? Why should we have to always be the ones to offer consesitions? If the story about indians being here first is what you think then fine. But I have a mind and refuse to be put in line by the goverments stand on this fake history. Why is it that the so called migration of Asians came over the Berring Straight [like you and others believe] but the oldest artifacts come from South and Central America? Why do they pre-date the artifacts found from Alaska to Mexico? Maybe they did not come over the straight like most think. It is a myth not proven by fact. People thought Troy was a story till it was found in the 1870's. Most if not all ancient discovery's were made by WHITE explorers in the last 150 years? So because some of us believe in a different view of history then you , you call us "infantiles".
    The story of the "6 million jews" killed in WWII is something you bealive too? After all that is what you are told.
    The indians halt any discovery made here to prove we were here first. What are they so scared of? The truth? Just like the jews call one a anti-semite if they dare question the holohoax. Sound familiar? It should because they both have a lot to loose if the truth ever came out.
    Nothing in your post is fact not even a hint. But you choose to side with the indians side of their story. Judging by your post you seem to be a indian. Tell me if i'm wrong.
    You go on to say "......bunch of slum YOU created". YOU? Are you not white?

lonewolfEU

By the way , it was great here when the first [modern] whites came over. The downfall started with the French selling half of america to the americans . It was the Luisianna purchuse. Then as the first modern whites started turning into americans. They went to battle with white England. Then the now full americans went to war with its own people because of dinks like Lincon who wanted to bring "freedom" to the blacks. The US went and killed their own for the sake of muds. That started the multi-cesspool you have now. Also till nigs got rights people did not even have locks on their homes, then when the american goverment made nigs equal to us [sic] things went downhill. Whites did not create "slums" as you blame them for but the nigs/indians etc. made the slums. The crime rate has been going up since we had no right to control the savage indian and jungle nigs anymore. Coincidence? I think not. But thats the way I see it. I'm not going to call you names because that would be "infintile".......wait a minute, you all ready done that.
    If the white man stayed content to live out their lives we would still be living in huts. WE CIVILIZED the world and we have been paying for it ever since.
    The way I see it is if the whiteman just stayed in Europe then the rest of the world population would of died out by now, or close to it.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What does the holocaust has to do with my statements? I tell you what I think is infantile its seeing people standing in a fucking line in this thread and blaming natives their own created problems, American natives must be some of those who made tiniest problems in worlds history, they had a fucking respect and cycles for nature. I really admire that. rather they were more intelligent in our spiritual way or not, speaks for it self, but we both had admirable skills. the problems is you are standing with a hybridized melting pot called USA right now, I question what has become with this place and its influence. It might started all harmless and such but see what the fuck it has escalated too? a fucking land of shit. alright further I think that It was Jews who invented USA in the name of missionary Christianity. the Nordic Vikings were there long before but never settled or influxes the place notable. traces of them are tiny. There really aren't much proof to back up your DNA and RNA colloid science. what is infantile to me, is the total lack of respect you people have for Native Americans. you should seriously be ashamed, to me they seemed to handle that land much better. Let me get this straight? you ask if im white?eyes:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast