View Poll Results: How many children do you have/do you think you will have?

Voters
374. You may not vote on this poll
  • None.

39 10.43%
  • One.

26 6.95%
  • Two.

76 20.32%
  • Three.

106 28.34%
  • Four to Five.

92 24.60%
  • Six to Eight.

17 4.55%
  • More than Eight.

18 4.81%
Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: How Many Children Do You Have/Do You Think You Will Have?

Last Online
    Saturday, September 12th, 2020 @ 11:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    english/northern irish
    Ancestry
    england/northern ireland
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single adult
    Occupation
    bookkeeper
    Politics
    libertarian
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Absolutely and positively zero. That is no big deal because I am just one individual. The best thing to do is to do anything possible to get non-white people to have less kids. They reproduce at such alarming rates. It is hard to understand them having so many kids that they can't feed or take care of. Stupid people obviously. Push birth control on them and help them see the benefits of it. Make it hard on them in any way, shape, or form if they have kids. Even promote abortion. Make them think it is for their own good. Do whatever it takes.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saxonbrit View Post
    The best thing to do is to do anything possible to get non-white people to have less kids. They reproduce at such alarming rates.
    So you're basically saying: in your own book, you believe that the best route in order to avoid being replaced as a people is not to do your own part in contributing to your people's numbers but by trusting on government to enforce measures that decree upon other people's numbers? Sorry, but that's nonsense, because it's very difficult to put into practice.

Even if you enforced a policy like the Chinese one-child-policy and limited the policy to racial others, even that system shows there's so many back-doors, it'd at best help to curtail their immediate growth rate, but it would still eventually lead to replacement if our people aren't having any of their own. Besides, having well-behaved and well-raised Germanic children proud of their roots is still the best thing we can do to counter the second problem, the death of our tradtions.

That being said, an indigenous and homogenous but ageing population brings other troubles of its own, the Japanese situation is a good example here. Go out there, find yourself a wife, and having at least a couple of good Germanic children.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Saturday, September 12th, 2020 @ 11:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    english/northern irish
    Ancestry
    england/northern ireland
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single adult
    Occupation
    bookkeeper
    Politics
    libertarian
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Sigurd, there is nothing more beautiful and wonderful than a stable, decent, and well-behaved Germanic family. That is the way the good ole USA used to be. That is what made this country the best country in the history of the human race. I watch music videos on youtube from past years when music and everything else was so much better. I yearn so much for those days. I guess I live to much in the past. A hopeless nostalgic . Anyway thanks for responding to my post. Be thankful you're in Germany. I'm sure it is much better there. All I want is to preserve the Germanic/Nordish/NW Euro race. Take care & don't give up.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saxonbrit View Post
    Sigurd, there is nothing more beautiful and wonderful than a stable, decent, and well-behaved Germanic family. That is the way the good ole USA used to be. [...] I yearn so much for those days.
    We all yearn for those days. We all look at the state of the land and then sit down and realise we were 'born into the wrong times'. We all know this isn't a particularly grateful world to be bringing children into, because negative influences abound.

However, it's important that we sort of follow a maxime of "hearts in the past - minds on the present - eyes on the future". Feeling nostalgic about days bygone is OK, and much inspiration is to be gained therefrom. But we still have a chance of turning the fortunes and make the future a better place for our folk. This is why we must know which are the issues at hand, and start tackling them today.

Be thankful you're in Germany. I'm sure it is much better there. All I want is to preserve the Germanic/Nordish/NW Euro race. Take care & don't give up.
    It's not much better here. After decades of self-hate and already high-speed ethnic & racial replacement we've all been swamped by thousands and millions of economic migrants from the Near & Middle East and all over Africa by virtue of a suicidal open-borders policy on behalf of our governments. Towns and cities that were little gems just a few years ago are now multi-"cultural" hellholes on the brink of civil war.

In fact, whilst we have those issues either side of the pond, there is an off chance some of you folks might have it better: In America you do have the option of moving somewhere to the mid-west and buy a huge homestead and only be surrounded by people who at least share a similar racial and/or ethnic make-up and never see an ethnic minority throughout a 45-minute drive.

We don't have that option here because a) they are everywhere and b) homesteading is very difficult because for one, there are complicated laws connected to working your own farm and for another, soil is very costy and dear here and so most people who wish to build as much as their own house see out their old days in a rented apartment because they never quite earned enough to buy as much as a stuidio flat.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    State
    Florida Florida
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts
    I have none.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2018 @ 05:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles and Scandinavia
    Country
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Married parent
    Politics
    Right Wing
    Religion
    Tragic Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I have two.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 24th, 2018 @ 05:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany; Scotland; Norway; Ireland
    Subrace
    North Atlantid
    Country
    Married
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Two Plus Kids

I think white people worry about the overpopulation too much and try to make unrealistic adjustments. People with family don't want a society of older aged citizens who will take the resources on themselves from the dwindling young and who will continue to outvote them. The nonwhites will overpopulate both In Africa and Asia regardless of our 0 to 1 politically correct "policy" of below replacement birth rates Nonwhites continue to practice their religious views and even had early historically high numbers such as China and India.

I read that whites have one less than they plan. If you want four, it is most likely that you will have three children. Others wait too late, whereas they may only have one with reproduction assistance. Sometimes, whites only have one breeding sibling in the family out of 3 or 4 that choose to never have children. I think whites stay single too long and adjust to not having kids around so that it makes having family harder and less attractive over the years. As some nonwhites say, "we have beautiful children and yet, you have only one. How sad."

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Friday, January 24th, 2020 @ 11:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    I want 3 or 4, but it base upon the money and enviroment. And the woman.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 24th, 2018 @ 05:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany; Scotland; Norway; Ireland
    Subrace
    North Atlantid
    Country
    Married
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Kids

I have more than two children. Norwegians believe people who have children are less selfish. Parents gave us life and made their sacrifices to us so we do the same. This is so true, whereas you don't know how time and other resources are so precious until you have children. Life just changes and becomes complete. There is no real perfect time to have children in a relationship, and it seems more like a leap.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2018 @ 05:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles and Scandinavia
    Country
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Married parent
    Politics
    Right Wing
    Religion
    Tragic Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Having children makes people have a real stake in the world. There is a sort of phenomenon of childless couples nowadays pushing cats and dogs in strollers and living in a state of eternal adolescence that I think causes rootlessness and a lack of grounding. It's why modern people are willing to throw away society, tradition, culture etc.