Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 191

Thread: The "14 Words"

  1. #51
    Senior Member Old Winter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Gender
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Posts
    1,857
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary in TX View Post
    This took me 30 seconds to pull up by using Google.

    Racial Violence After Theo van Gogh Was Assassinated (*Click*)


    Maybe you don't like Skinheads, but at least they are willing to fight against a group of invaders who come to your country unasked and who murder ordinary Dutch citizens (some who were just 'guilty' of saying something that they didn't like and that was supposed to have been offensive to Islam).



    Oh wait, that's right....no one's supposed to 'Fight on the Street' (I guess the Dutch people are just supposed to vote their way of their current immigration mess and they'll all go quietly).

    Good luck with that.
    I bet they only shouted at the immigrants from a save distance.

    Oh and by the way you're completely full of crap on that.

    'Racial Images of Albanians' Thread on SF (*Click*)
    Eh, it is a fact that stormfront lets albanians on their forum.

  2. #52
    Waffenbrüder und Blut
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Rassenhygieniker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Posts
    729
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary in TX View Post
    Oh and by the way you're completely full of crap on that.
    What are you babbling about? Albanians are allowed to post on Stormfront and are not restricted to the Opposing Views like other non-whites.

    Last time I checked that place, they started to acknowledge those putrid kavkazians as “white”, after some kavkazian opened a thread and spammed it with cherry picked pictures of pseudo-“white” woggish looking kavkazians.

    Ironically enough aside from a couple of Russians, no one dared say a thing against that. Because if you do, you get banned for attacking fellow “white ethnicities”. Silly americans, they can have their “14 words” and their “Whites” all they want, but no matter what would be claimed Europeans and Americans are just not on the same wavelength.

  3. #53
    Senior Member Gary in TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 @ 04:19 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Danish, English and Scottish.
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon, Scot and Dane.
    Subrace
    Borreby
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Politics
    Pan-Aryan Nationalist
    Religion
    Odinist
    Posts
    194
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Autumn View Post
    I bet they only shouted at the immigrants from a save distance.
    Why do you automatically think that? Why does that particular scenario leap into your mind (especially when the article talks about assaults, stabbings, riots, police being injured, police dogs being deployed and a grenade going off)?

    Is that because that's the only thing that YOU can imagine doing? Hmmm?

    Just because you (in all likelyhood judging from your comments on this thread) limit your activity to talking trash about the people that invade your land from the safety of your computer doesn't mean that others aren't willing to fight for their race and people and get their hands dirty.

    Eh, it is a fact that stormfront lets albanians on their forum.
    SF is like here, anyone can claim to be something that they're not and still post. I believe that the official ruling on Albanians from what I've seen over at SF is that some are White and that most are not. The vast majority of SF'ers DO NOT consider most Albanians 'White' due to the fact that most of them are Muslim (which would point to their heritage being Turkish).

    It's just like many countries in Europe now days. Just because you live in a European country there's no gurantee that you're of European ancestry. The vast majority of 'Albanians' are the decendents on Turks that invaded centuries ago (which means that they aren't 'White'/European).

    There is however a small minority of other ethnic groups living within Albanian borders that would very much considered European in any sense of the word. So it really depends on which 'Albanians' you're talking about. IMO the vast majority of them are not White or European.

    I'll tell you what, I'll post that picture you posted over there at SF and do a poll asking the forum members of SF if they think that the people in that picture are 'White' or not and we'll go by those results. What do you say?

    And Rassenhygieniker, you're not even worth much of a reply.

    Or are you going to post any links backing up anything that you're saying?

  4. #54
    Senior Member Wulfram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 02:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Politics
    Far Right
    Posts
    2,887
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassenhygieniker View Post
    Silly americans, they can have their “14 words” and their “Whites” all they want, but no matter what would be claimed Europeans and Americans are just not on the same wavelength.
    What an immature and stupendously ignorant thing to say.
    I am sure that the American owner of this forum who allows your presence here would totally agree with you.
    What evidence do you have that ALL Germanic-Americans are not on the same level?
    In my opinion your just parroting the usual Euro-trendy anti-American sentiments.

  5. #55
    Waffenbrüder und Blut
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Rassenhygieniker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Posts
    729
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress Germania View Post
    I was susPended on stormfront britain for being anti slav. Jews are white. Slavs are white. This 'white' thing haS to go.
    It will not go because Americans NEEDS this word, otherwise whitout it they would be nothing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gary in TX View Post
    Or are you going to post any links backing up anything that you're saying?
    What is there to prove? Anyone can go on the stormfront and see Albanians posting there.

    About the other thing, I think it was this thread: www.stormfront.org/forum/t555198/

    It went on and on with muds posting pictures of their mixed race country for hundred of pages, until it was finally locked by White Resistance 14 with a message saying that the muds needed not posting anymore pictures because it was (already) quite obvious that Kavkazians are “White”.

  6. #56
    Senior Member Gary in TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 @ 04:19 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Danish, English and Scottish.
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon, Scot and Dane.
    Subrace
    Borreby
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Politics
    Pan-Aryan Nationalist
    Religion
    Odinist
    Posts
    194
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassenhygieniker View Post
    It will not go because Americans NEEDS this word, otherwise whitout it they would be nothing.
    Okay, now it's my turn to ask what you're babbling about?

    What did that even mean?

    What is there to prove? Anyone can go on the stormfront and see Albanians posting there.
    Really? Where?

    Should be real easy to point out an example of it then right?

    About the other thing, I think it was this thread: www.stormfront.org/forum/t555198/
    That was a thread about (Russians) in Georgia?

    What does the country of Georgia have to do with Albania?

    Besides...that thread was in the 'General Questions and Comments' section, anyone is able to reply in that section (regardless of whether they're a White Nationalist or not).

    It went on and on with muds posting pictures of their mixed race country for hundred of pages, until it was finally locked by White Resistance 14 with a message saying that the muds needed not posting anymore pictures because it was (already) quite obvious that Kavkazians are “White”.
    Well considering that I didn't see anything about Albanians (which is who Ancient Autumn was talking about) in the thread you posted what does this prove exactly?

    Ummm, nothing (except that you don't exactly like Stormfront).

    Damn, you didn't even manage to get the right region of the world. :shakes-head-in-disgust:

    I could just as easily post a picture of a bunch of Muslim/Turks in Holland, Germany or the UK and by your logic come to the conclusion that all Germans, Dutch and Brits are Muslim/Non-White. (which is a pretty stupid conclusion)

    There are WAY more Muslims and Non-Whites in Albania right now then there are in those three countries, but (I hope) you get my point.

    Race, Blood and Genetics are what matter....not national boundries.

    Would I not be considered 'Germanic' if I was born one mile north in Denmark? If you haven't noticed the Germanic people kind of moved around alot throughout history (maybe they didn't cover that in any of the history books you've read).

    And insulting Americans as if you're oh so superior because of a national boundry is frigging retarded.

  7. #57
    a.k.a. Godwinson
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 03:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    4,180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,015
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,733
    Thanked in
    898 Posts
    Isn't it typical that when we find a motto which, broadly speaking, sums up the present struggle of White races and defines their objectives, people start nitpicking and finding reasons to reject it. Ancient Autumn (who is already on record as saying he “hates Whites”) attaches HUGE importance to the question of a minority of Albanians because some of them could technically be construed as White. This is basically a cop-out, but it doesn't end with the ethnic problem because he also has an issue with White groups such as Skinheads who don't fit his lifestyle criteria. Then when you throw in a dose of anti-Americanism for good measure and carefully vet every other group out there who should be on our side you find there's nobody left with whom to share a common cause

    Maybe I'm missing something here but it seems like some of us are more intent on creating ever-decreasing sub-groups rather than fostering any kind of unity amongst their fellow Whites. I've noticed it's often the ones who do the most complaining about alien groups that also bitch the most about those within their own ranks – maybe they're just born whingers! You certainly wouldn't want them in the shield wall with you because wouldn't know where the hell to put them and the chances are they'd find an objection wherever they ended up – assuming you could get any of them to stand and fight in the first place!!

    My own position is that I'll support any group that furthers the White cause and not look for lame excuses about Albanians, Americans or Whites with shaven heads. I wish all the divisive, negative elements amongst us would just disapear rather than looking for reasons to opt out of something that, truth be told, they aren't really that interested in when it comes to the crunch.

    -------------------------------------------

    P.S. I do accept that Stormfront has (on the face of it) lost the plot a bit here but my point remains that we shouldn't allow the "Albanian Question" to dominate proceedings and instead think about the true meaning and general perception of the 14 Words.

  8. #58
    Senior Member Gary in TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 @ 04:19 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Danish, English and Scottish.
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon, Scot and Dane.
    Subrace
    Borreby
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Politics
    Pan-Aryan Nationalist
    Religion
    Odinist
    Posts
    194
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    Isn't it typical that when we find a motto which, broadly speaking, sums up the present struggle of White races and defines their objectives, people start nitpicking and finding reasons to reject it. Ancient Autumn (who is already on record as saying he “hates Whites”) attaches HUGE importance to the question of a minority of Albanians because some of them could technically be construed as White. This is basically a cop-out, but it doesn't end with the ethnic problem because he also has an issue with White groups such as Skinheads who don't fit his lifestyle criteria. Then when you throw in a dose of anti-Americanism for good measure and carefully vet every other group out there who should be on our side you find there's nobody left with whom to share a common cause
    Yeah, it's typical.

    Sad, but typical.

    Maybe I'm missing the point here but it seems like some of us are more intent on creating ever-decreasing sub-groups rather than fostering any kind of unity amongst Whites. I've noticed it's often the ones who do the most complaining about alien groups that also bitch the most about those within their own ranks – maybe they're just born whingers! You certainly wouldn't want them in the shield wall with you because wouldn't know where the hell to put them and the chances are they'd find an objection wherever they ended up – assuming you could get any of them to stand and fight in the first place!!
    No, you've pretty much summed up their point in a nutshell quite nicely.

    My own position is that I'll support any group that furthers the White cause and not look for lame excuses about Albanians, Americans or Whites with shaven heads. I wish all the divisive, negative elements amongst us would just disapear rather than looking for reasons to opt out of something that, truth be told, they aren't really that interested in when it comes to the crunch.
    That would be nice, but I doubt it'll happen. There will always be nitpickers who wanna complain about something or someone (even people that believe in almost the same exact thing that they do).

    P.S. I do accept that Stormfront has (on the face of it) lost the plot a bit here but my point remains that we shouldn't allow the "Albanian Question" to dominate proceedings and think about the true meaning and general perception of the 14 Words.
    I came over here from SF (it's actually where I learned about this forum from and I'm glad that I found it) and no it's not perfect and things aren't always handled exactly the way I would like them to be.

    For one it's the largest Pro-European/Pro-White Board on the web, it's extremely hard to try and get ordinary people to accept what is for many a lifetime of anti-European conditioning. Two controlling it all must be a gigantic pain, especially with so many different people running around each with their own idea of how things should be run.

    Flat out rejecting people automatically on the basis of a national boundry if there are some Europeans (in the US we generally just use the term 'White', if you have a problem with that term so be it.....I could honestly care less) living within that country's borders isn't something that they're going to do and it's not going to be beneficial to our people either even if they did so.

    If we were doing this all in person there could be a much better vetting process and it would be much easier to tell about someones ethnic heritage. However it's not done that way and since they're trying to do it on the web where many people are paranoid about posting their pictures for the world to see because it's politically incorrect in just about every Western country you care to mention to be on an evil 'White Supremacist Website' you're not always going to get to see what someone looks like.

    What Rassenhygieniker seems to have a problem with most of all is the term 'White' in the 14 Words. Well that's a term either he'll get over or he won't (not really my concern either way). Judging from this and some of his other posts Ancient Autumn just seems to have a problem with virtually everyone, himself included.

    The 14 Words is a term that an American (David Lane) came up with as a very basic mission statement to try and gather people of White/European Heritage together for the common good. That's what the purpose of it was, that's it.

    It's just really kind of disappointing that some people are so blind to our peoples common welfare that they're going to nitpick over a term that might lead people towards starting to learn about their heritage which will in turn possibly end up turning them away from miscegenation and the concept of egalitarianism (both of which will end up resulting from the removal of our people from the Earth forever).

    But hey just so long as you get to nitpick about something small I guess that's okay, right?

    Good job guys!!! Bravo! :hand clapping:

  9. #59
    Senior Member Ensomheten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Gender
    Posts
    120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    This is quite an interesting discussion to watch from “the outside”. The main fronts here seems to go between those who have a clear defined ethnicity and those with what one may call a more “melting pot” identity. Not surprisingly a lot of Americans fall in the last category. There’s nothing wrong in having white as ones primary identity, but some of you seem to have difficult understanding that for a lot of Europeans this category is alien and superfluous. The whole black/white dichotomy IS an American thing which has then been imported into the European debate. Now we have black people in Norway using the same white vs. black rhetoric as Afro-Americans do.

    For any sane Norwegian the skin colour is a given, to underline the “whiteness” is not necessary. As a consequence concepts like the 14 words and white nationalism are foreign to us. Pan-Germanics I can understand because there is an authentic ethnic connection (i.e. both race and culture). This pan-whiteness on the other hand only leaves us open to further attacks and undermines real Germanic diversity.

  10. #60
    Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    SpearBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Central
    Gender
    Age
    52
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,325
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,087
    Thanked in
    512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassenhygieniker View Post
    It will not go because Americans NEEDS this word, otherwise whitout it they would be nothing.
    It is true that most Americans use the word "white", but for the most part they are meaning Germanic or Western European. As there are very few Albanians or other Slavs.

    Americans no more need the word " white " than Europeans do. America is a very large country, most of the states are bigger than most of the European nations. When most Americans use the term 'white' they are referring to their Germanic ancestry and nothing more. I have stated this more than once Americans are not as mixed as you might believe. We had racial segregation and it was almost unheard of to marry outside different cultural groups with in the Germanic people until very recent times.

    That statement I quoted above is just plainly wrong. It would be no different if a American were to say that " Most Europeans only view America from their urban areas, because that is what they see in the media.". Surely I would like to think that Europeans would not take what the media tells them on face value or by what they see by visiting American cities.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Homeland Security to Ban "Offensive" Words to Stop Terrorism
    By Nachtengel in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Thursday, June 30th, 2016, 05:06 AM
  2. UN declares "Hateful words a war crime"
    By Nordhammer in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Friday, December 5th, 2003, 09:44 PM
  3. Famous last words of a "Botanical nature".
    By Ogmios in forum The Hearth
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Saturday, November 8th, 2003, 06:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •