View Poll Results: Our own country

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Would move there depending where.

14 48.28%
  • Would move there no matter where it is.

14 48.28%
  • I am happy taking crap here and will stay.

1 3.45%
  • I'M scared of changes .

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our Own Country!

lonewolfEU

Post Our Own Country!

There are country's out there that need money despretly or just have a greedy ruler. My view and dream is not as crazy as one may think. Just hear me out and then comment how to make it a reality.

Hypathetically lets pick say a country on the Ivory coast. The dictator has the power to do what he wants. All WN'S who want their own country can send donations which will be for a cash offer to the dictator. UN would have no choice but to acknowladge it as a sovirn country. Our counry would have vegetation , diamonds , tourism galore, ocean etc.
    It has been done before in history that a King or ruler gave treasures to another country's King for land. So it has been done and CAN be done again.
    I bet Australia would sell a chunk of land. Or Russia , that is still part of Europe and thus going into the EU.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You got some utterly relevant points here in my opinion, a socalled diaspora where we liberate our selves from the claws of this rotten society.

You got good thoughts my man,

well I think the answer is that why should we leave our countries like some nomad tribe when here is what we like and urge for. i couldnt live in Africa, I doubt I could live to much south but it would be fun to try, im sure if 100 000 true peopel with pride in their culture and race took over such a state. we would meet resistance in some form, the negroes would submit cause they are infantile to the white man. I like the idea about imperialism in the name of common sense. but what about staying back fighting for what we have? our dictator states are the problems, the lock us up because of our romanticism for our culture and people. If I know knew the answer how to turn this sinking boat around I do it my friend. but im very interested in your thread cause it has valid point of view and i been abit down tonight but your post helped me focus alittle, thanks.

lonewolfEU

Originally posted by NORTHSTAR

well I think the answer is that why should we leave our countries like some nomad tribe

Are we not nomads anywhere in the world but our ancestrol homeland Europe. My thinking that i'll be long dead by the time something political happenes to change things. It has been over 50 years and we have accomplished nothing. We as white men are on the very bottom of the totem pole even our white women are above us men.

we would meet resistance in some form, the negroes would submit cause they are infantile to the white man.

The idea would be that we buy the land and the present ruler takes the population. Then we form a army to guard our borders and start manufacturing electronics and maybe chips that when instaled would give us total access to that pc.

The future is in computer technology. We get declared as a new country with the UN. And as we show the rest of the world how prosperoues our country is it will start a stampede of other countrys to join us.

Thiefs will be banished from country , Child molestors and rapists would have a chop-chop and be banished. Normal white familys .
    A place where everybody knows your name , where we have someone there for each other , we can build houses together , we can leave our doors unlocked with no worry some nig will steal something for crack.

but what about staying back fighting for what we have?

Have any of us sat down and actually think of the things we have hear , the negative will surely outweigh the good reasons.

If I know knew the answer how to turn this sinking boat around I do it my friend.

My friend you have good intentions but even the captain of a sinking boat jumps at the last minute. This boat that we call home cant be saved. We must do what our ancestors did and that is set out and find a new homeland .

but im very interested in your thread cause it has valid point of view and i been abit down tonight but your post helped me focus alittle, thanks.

I'm glad to hear , as long as we can dream of a better future for our children we have hope. Unfourtunatly dreams will not make it a reality.
    I wonder if there is a way to open a account where nobody could whithdraw from unless signed by like a 1000 of the future residents of our new country. I would donate a grand right now. Make it publicly aware with lots of publicity [ which I can provide] . There are a lot of filthy rich white people who have been borderline wn's and they can leave there wills to the account.

Even Poland would sell a chunk whith no hesitations.

Take care , and remember people this is my dream future for our race , it is accomplishible . Do not think it is just nonsence. Look at Yugoslavia , SSSR these countries divided and dozens of new countrys were born. It is tottaly possible. Think about how nice it would be when you go to sleep tonight and you will wake up with hope.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs Down NORTHSTAR

I agree with NORTHSTAR on this issue. The proposition by lonewolfEU makes sense and I would very much support this diasporic future for a dedicated few, but Africa sounds too un-European, perhaps somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere would be better, what about Canada or parts of Russia? Obviously this does not mean abandoning Europe, we should still strive for a free European Europe from any location. It is our duty.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I like the idea too, but I think we should research it more and also research other possible locations.

lonewolfEU

Poland would sell a chunck of their country right next to Germany.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2003 @ 05:03 PM
    Occupation
    Hardware and Network Technican
    Politics
    Neo-Nazi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would gladly move to Poland to live in "OUR" country. I an a Farmer be trade and family. The ground in Poland is very fertile. In south Africa along the coast there are river deltas that are covered in silt and very fertile. The only problem is Manufaturing. In south Africa the economies are in shambles and manufactuing plants are almost nonexitance. Poland is the better choice. Right next to the Fatherland and laden with Manufacting and Production plant. The USA exchange rate is a little better in Europe right now and the War would cover the purchace and influx of people.
    Teach Me all you can.

lonewolfEU

It is not so out of reach as most people think.

Last Online
    Monday, May 30th, 2005 @ 08:33 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Occupation
    Procreation of Gods
    Politics
    European Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lyon (Southern France) would be also a nice place, with its ancient medieval city.

There are a lot of isolated and uninhabited places in the world. What about for a place such as Patagonia ? It's a little populated with a luxurious nature.

lonewolfEU

If one can't find 5 hackers to ruin the economy and open the gates to a revolution then the next best way to raise funds is to find a lawyer and start suing everybody in sight.

A new study out says obesity is a addiction like smoking. Well cant we start suing Jew-owned businesses for putting out commercials and selling us food that is bad for your health. It is the same as suing a tobacco giant for not informing the public of addiction to smokes.

The lawyer would pocket 20% for his/her work , the "movement" gets 25% and the "victim" will get the rest. Thats one way of raising funds to buy our own country.

There are many ways we can do it but we need to work together.
    Face it people we have become a race of talkers and not doers. Our ancestors ruled the world because they were doers. Picture our future in 20 years if things dont change? We will have our own country then but we will be "put" there as a form of punishment by the majority of the non-whites running the country in the near future. The next US president is going to be Liberman and then watch our race slide even more downhill.

There are ways to win our fight but even if I have been doing what I can for our race for over 20 years I have found that we can win this fight if only we became serious about our fight. I have had laws changed , won lawsuits against our foes etc. It can be done but I cant keep doing this all on my own.

We in North America have been fed Jew propaganda for so long that we are content to take it and not speak up in public.

One more way would be to start a TV channel that has only white people programs , movies , etc. We have channels exclusivly for blacks / chineese / homos / etc. So if the powers say we cant have a all white channel .....WE SUE. Trillions of dollars are given each year to claiments in lawsuits in America alone. Lets use the system we have to our advantage.

In parting , "I was born into the wrong time era" If I was around 50 years ago then we would still be the masters of the world.

That is my view on things and God help anyone who stands in my way of helping my race advance.

In order to make ones dreams come true one has to work towards those goals and not just "dream " about them.

M.L.King had a dream but he is not the only one allowed to dream. I have a dream that all whites will one day unite and take our rightful place in history once again. And I am working to achive that dream. I WILL NEVER SURRENDER , I WILL FIGHT TO MY LAST BREATH FOR MY RACE. Remember my strugle when i'm gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast