Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Post Re: 'Europe Will Be Islamic by the End of the Century'

Quote Originally Posted by anti-climacus
    It sounds like the staunchly liberal governments of Europe need to stop worrying about George Bush, and start worrying about their immigration policies.
    ...oh... and you think the two aren't connected?
    You think that anything USA does to Middle-Eastern countries bears no relevance to immigration into Europe?

What do you think, that you live in another dimension?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 08:38 AM
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    European Union European Union
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    your judgement seems clouded.
    Hmmm, I wonder why...

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 08:38 AM
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    European Union European Union
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awar
    You think that anything USA does to Middle-Eastern countries bears no relevance to immigration into Europe?

I was thinking twilight zone to be more precise.

Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 09:44 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleoconservative
    Religion
    Anglo Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awar

I am not saying that at all, I am simply stating that George Bush has no role in European Governments passing strict immigration reform. You are blaming the catalyst and are asking for an exemption for not doing anything about it. A very impotent, modern European view I see.
    "People demand freedom of speech as compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use" - Soren Kierkegaard

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Thumbs Down Re: 'Europe Will Be Islamic by the End of the Century'

Quote Originally Posted by anti-climacus
    I am not saying that at all, I am simply stating that George Bush has no role in European Governments passing strict immigration reform. You are blaming the catalyst and are asking for an exemption for not doing anything about it. A very impotent, modern European view I see.
    Well, the last time ( 1999 ) someone ( we ) did something about Muslims immigrating into our country, the USA ( and NATO ) bombed us, and took over the province ( Kosovo ), which produced some one million militant Muslims moving in.

How can I label that ...umm... "servants of zionists" view?

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Jack the Ripper - I understand perfectly where you are coming from. I didn't say that the average Jew on the street was a threat, but to say that the Jews in positions of power (Zionists) are not a threat is just ridiculous. Where the hell do you get that idea from? I'm guessing you've never read the books "My Awakening" and "Jewish Supremacism" by David Duke, one of the most intelligent and devoted men to ever fight for the European American cause?
    I have read Mein Kampf, yes. I know the WN case against the Jews quite well. You skipped over my point totally. My point is that there are a huge number of whites who are more than willing to betray and lock up those who would advance the interests of whites (whether in Europe or in the colonies) and I don't see a point in discriminating between these whites and the elite Jews when they are both doing us the same damage.

In fact, Jewish agents in the federal government have been brutally harassing him for most of his political life, and he has spent time in very dangerous, majority black jails for merely criticizing Jewish power in America. I suppose to you he is just another sad man who has delusions about Jewish conspiracy theories?
    I am quite aware of this. I'm also aware that Kevin MacDonald does not believe in Jewish conspiracies but instead argues that a section of the Jewish population do what they believe is in the interests of their people which happens to be against the interests of whites. 'Jewish conspiracy theory' is an interpretation of facts, and it is an interpretation I do not believe in. I agree with Kevin MacDonald's analysis of the situation.

Have you ever read anything by David Lane, Kevin MacDonald, Adolf Hitler...have you ever read anything?
    I have, actually. I read Mein Kampf at fifteen. I have not read David Lane and I have yet to own anything by Kevin MacDonald but I understand his case fairly well. I own over a hundred and fifty books on politics, philosophy and history and I've read over a third of them.

I don't even believe in fascism, but you do, so I'm confused as to how you can come to these conclusions about Jews. Is it because Israel only gives citizenship to Jews, and thus is a fascist state?
    No, actually. I'm indifferent as to whether you believe in fascism. It is more along the lines of Jews are being a real pain in the arse to an entire 'civilization' that wants to crush us and forcefully assimilate us. I am aware of the policies which have resulted in the decay and decline of the Greater European world pursued by Jewish elites over the past several decades, and I believe this can change. Why? Because if it does not, we will go down and the entire Jewish people will go down with us.

I could understand that, like I can understand you being anti-Muslim, neither of which means anti-European.
    That's nice to know.

But if you are pro-Zionist, lol, you are not a friend of Europeans and never will be.
    Not necessarily.

Get real.
    I'm quite real.

It's interesting that you fancy yourself a "Western Supremacist" yet are pro-Zionist, especially considering Zionism (and the support the West has given it) is the root of the Islamic world's antipathy for the West.
    Actually, the battles of Lepanto, Constantinople, Vienna, Tours, the Muslim invasions of Spain, Greece, the Balkans, Portugal, France, Austria and Romania occured centuries before Israel came into existence.

A fervently pro-Zionist, anti-Muslim philosophy can only perpetuate the Islamic menace/threat you so dislike...
    And what do you think will end it? Handing over Israel on a platter, pulling troops out of all theiry countries, pussy-footing around while they get themselves together, assemble their own nuclear forces, build up a decent army and try hitting us with what they've got, like they've been doing/trying to do for the past 1400 years?
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thanks for Vetinari for posting this article. I took the liberty to feature it at the site which I administer for a new Maltese Pro-European Nationalist movement called Moviment Unità Nazzjonali (National Unity Movement - any resemblance in name to other movements termed National Unity is purely coincidental, after all all Nationalists want National Unity I presume). The site is http://www.unitanazzjonali.org.

You can find the link and my commentary at: UnitaNazzjonali.org

Islam and Muslims are a definite threat to Western Civilisation. My Nation knows this nowadays and it experienced it through our history.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 10th, 2010 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Faroese
    Ancestry
    sdsds
    Subrace
    sds
    Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    State
    Brussels Brussels
    Family
    sfds
    Occupation
    dgdfg
    Politics
    dfdf
    Religion
    Whatever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Jack the Ripper - There is a huge difference between not discriminating against whites and elite jews who are doing us the same damage, and being pro-Zionist. The Zionists are not our "friends".

If the white, non-Islamic French and British citizens were to become Pro-Zionist, maybe the Muslim and general non-European immigration would come to a halt quicker, that's true. In the long run however, I'm sure things would start to get worse as the Jews work their way up to positions of power and control, and their greed and arrogance start to manifest themselves in the nations mentioned above. And then history keeps repeating itself...So maybe in some nations a temporary pro-Zionist stance would help, but that's about the only good thing to come out of a European-Zionist alliance that I can think of. If that is all you mean by pro-Zionist, then I guess that's fair. However, in countries such as the USA, Zionism is not something that European Americans should support in any way.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
    Actually, the battles of Lepanto, Constantinople, Vienna, Tours, the Muslim invasions of Spain, Greece, the Balkans, Portugal, France, Austria and Romania occured centuries before Israel came into existence.
    You forgot the two unsuccesful (for the Muslim invaders) sieges of Malta. The first in 1429 by a force of around 18,000 Saracens and the second in 1565 by a force consisting around 40,000 men at the service of the Ottoman Empire.

Two victories for Malta! Two victories for Europe! Too bad everyone around Europe is throwing away what our forefathers fought and died for.

As you can well imagine my love for Muslims is fairly limited.

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dehook
    Jack the Ripper - There is a huge difference between not discriminating against whites and elite jews who are doing us the same damage, and being pro-Zionist. The Zionists are not our "friends".
    Guilliame Faye put it, our existential enemies are racial foreigners pouring into our countries, and Islam. The Jews are a partially assimilated ethnoculture that have lived in Europe for nearly 2000 years.

If the white, non-Islamic French and British citizens were to become Pro-Zionist, maybe the Muslim and general non-European immigration would come to a halt quicker, that's true. In the long run however, I'm sure things would start to get worse as the Jews work their way up to positions of power and control, and their greed and arrogance start to manifest themselves in the nations mentioned above. And then history keeps repeating itself...
    Not necessarily. I know, you know, just about everyone here knows that multiracial societies are dangerous, chaotic, and self-destructive. It is one of the reasons most of Skadi's members are here. Such countries are simply not good for long term support bases especially when the enemy societies are cohesive and growing. If (and the West/Europe will) the Greater European world collapses from aging populations, ethnocultural struggles for power, the lack of principles which can guide a society into a cohesive and growing network, and economic debt, then Israel will be surrounded and outnumbered by millions of Muslims who are hellbent on its annihilation. Muslims in Europe will kill off the rest of the Jews, and Jew-hating Hispanics and blacks encouraged by the Nation of Islam will knock off the rest in America. If they don't, anti-Jewish nationalist movements in Europe will. The entire White Nationalist movement (see Stormfront.org) is fixated on the Jews as the grand architects of our destruction. The fact is that their elites have been doing what they believe are in the interests of their own people (they are less likely to be selected and picked on by a host population in a multi-ethnocultural society than in a relatively homogenous society - hence the dissolution of Greater European power), and that this has been against the interests of the Greater European world. There are aspects of Neoconservatism which reflect a change in values. A turn against radical feminism, hostility to Islam, and a heightened awareness of the dangerous of ethnocultural conflict are examples. What I would like to do is make it clear that attempting to have racial foreigners culturally assimilate simply will not work - I have selfish gene theory and of course Kevin MacDonald's sociobiological work to back my case.

So maybe in some nations a temporary pro-Zionist stance would help, but that's about the only good thing to come out of a European-Zionist alliance that I can think of. If that is all you mean by pro-Zionist, then I guess that's fair. However, in countries such as the USA, Zionism is not something that European Americans should support in any way.
    Unless Islam is annihilated, which is a difficult thing to do, the struggle between Islam and Europe will continue until one or the other attains a massive amount of power that the other does not. Zionism is the aspiration of the Jewish people for a homeland which happens to be Israel, that country in the middle east which is facing off our enemies (Islam). I support it. I do not support what WN's have characterised as Zionism (i.e. the effects of the Jewish elites on the Greater European meta-ethnoculture), and I do not solely attribute the decline of the Greater European world to the Jewish elites.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast